Have a QA interview and have a few questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

QA Mike in Toronto, Ontario

30 months ago

I have a QA Analyst interview in a professional software development company. I have 2 years of part-time experience in QA mostly freelance. I really enough the field however I was wondering what I should expect from the interview and when I start working for a company with their own QA department etc.

I have long hair as I did freelance and barely met with clients face to face but via email/phone. Since its an IT job, the company develops software for the financial sector, what should I except the IT appearance will be within the company. My hair is clean cut but long I always keep it in pony tails in public. (I am growing my hair for personal reasons and once it reaches a certain length I will cut it buzz, and grow it again. So I am not looking to cut it for any job but would like to know what to expect)

I have no tattoo's or body piercings. I have my ears pierced but never wear them (high school phase).

The job would be in Toronto, many of my friends/freelance colleagues keep a groomed appearance but not conformed sense of style(ie Suit, Tie, ETC). Most of my freelance work was done for clients in Cali and the life style is very different in the West coast from the East so I am wondering also what to expect from that end.

Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.