RAD therapy schools that allow you to still work full-time

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

AngelaG in Hartwell, Georgia

12 months ago

I have been a Radiologic Technologist for almost 15 years. I got my CT certification in 2008. I will be finished with my Bachelors degree in Radiologic Technology next semester. My passion is RAD therapy but the problems is, I can't find any schools around North GA, West SC that allow me to still work at least my 32 hr week job and go to school. I did find a school in Chattanooga, TN (which is about 3 hours from me) that allows you to go to class every other Thurs and Friday. It said that you can do your clinicals at designated areas across Southeast. Does anyone know about this program at Chattanooga State community college? I know RAD therapy jobs are very hard to come by but I'm willing to stay at my current job (which I'm happy at) until a job becomes available. RAD therapy is just my passion. Thanks in advance for any advice or input.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Shiloh Litton in Salisbury, Maryland

12 months ago

AngelaG in Hartwell, Georgia said: I have been a Radiologic Technologist for almost 15 years. I got my CT certification in 2008. I will be finished with my Bachelors degree in Radiologic Technology next semester. My passion is RAD therapy but the problems is, I can't find any schools around North GA, West SC that allow me to still work at least my 32 hr week job and go to school. I did find a school in Chattanooga, TN (which is about 3 hours from me) that allows you to go to class every other Thurs and Friday. It said that you can do your clinicals at designated areas across Southeast. Does anyone know about this program at Chattanooga State community college? I know RAD therapy jobs are very hard to come by but I'm willing to stay at my current job (which I'm happy at) until a job becomes available. RAD therapy is just my passion. Thanks in advance for any advice or input.

Washburn University in Topeka, KS has an all online program and you can coordinate your clinical rotation locally. Good luck! I got my BHS degree there and know several therapist who went through this program and were very satisfied.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

AngelaG in Hartwell, Georgia

12 months ago

Shiloh Litton in Salisbury, Maryland said: Washburn University in Topeka, KS has an all online program and you can coordinate your clinical rotation locally. Good luck! I got my BHS degree there and know several therapist who went through this program and were very satisfied.

Thank you so much for your comment. I will definitely check out this school!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.