Radiation Therapist jobs in Southwest?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (10)

Greatlakes in Flint, Michigan

68 months ago

Does anyone have any leads for Radiation Therapist jobs in the Four Corners or Arizona or New Mexico? I would really like to relocate but it seems like the job market is tight EVERYWHERE!
Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

LASINARI in Phoenix, Arizona

68 months ago

Greatlakes in Flint, Michigan said: Does anyone have any leads for Radiation Therapist jobs in the Four Corners or Arizona or New Mexico? I would really like to relocate but it seems like the job market is tight EVERYWHERE!
Thanks.

THERE IS A JOB AT SAINT JOSEPH'S HOSPITAL IN PHOENIX.. GOOD LUCK

ham in Phoenix, Arizona

46 months ago

Greatlakes in Flint, Michigan said: Does anyone have any leads for Radiation Therapist jobs in the Four Corners or Arizona or New Mexico? I would really like to relocate but it seems like the job market is tight EVERYWHERE!
Thanks.

keep open and wait patiently i know that jobs will open soon in YUMA, AZ

deltaray in Santa Fe, New Mexico

35 months ago

Does anyone know why Clovis NM is always advertizing for a PRN radiation therapist?

GreatLakes in Lansing, Michigan

35 months ago

I would like to tell you about my experience with Clovis. I live out of state, and applied there. I called to follow up and hopefully set up an interview. They told me that since I contacted them, that if I wanted to come out for the interview, that it was my choice and I would be fully responsible to get myself there. It was January and I drove through an ice storm in Texas where I passed dozens of semi-trucks over-turned and in the ditch. All so I could get to the interview on time (and in one piece). As badly as I want to come out to New Mexico.... Clovis isn't worth it. That's why they are ALWAYS recruiting. I have never been so disgusted at a Human Resources department in all of my life. I never went to the interview. I got to Clovis, looked around, and headed east the next day.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

D Lyte in Lexington, Kentucky

35 months ago

whoa, no disrespect but why did you drive all the way down there? from what i've read on-line on the town, it doesnt seem that pleasant.

another question for the forum: why is that some postings have listed p/t but then the full description states f/t?
what the ?? does that mean.....also has anyone interviewed with cancer care associates in fresno? or maybe has anyone worked for them? recently, had an interview and was curious about working for a physician-owned clinic. i've only worked in a hospital so i wanted to know if there are any cons i should be aware of i.e. job stability

thanks..good luck to everyone trying to get a DAMN JOB!!

Jessyska in Corpus Christi, Texas

35 months ago

D Lyte in Lexington, Kentucky said: whoa, no disrespect but why did you drive all the way down there? from what i've read on-line on the town, it doesnt seem that pleasant.

another question for the forum: why is that some postings have listed p/t but then the full description states f/t?
what the ?? does that mean.....also has anyone interviewed with cancer care associates in fresno? or maybe has anyone worked for them? recently, had an interview and was curious about working for a physician-owned clinic. i've only worked in a hospital so i wanted to know if there are any cons i should be aware of i.e. job stability

thanks..good luck to everyone trying to get a DAMN JOB!!

It is not a pleasant place at all, Bad turnover rate for therapist. Trust me Im one of them. Luckly I was able to get out of there and come to Corpus Christi.

D Lyte in Lexington, Kentucky

35 months ago

Jessyska in Corpus Christi, Texas said: It is not a pleasant place at all, Bad turnover rate for therapist. Trust me Im one of them. Luckly I was able to get out of there and come to Corpus Christi.

Are you serious? What exactly makes it a not so pleasant place to work? It is so unfortunate that in this economy, most of us including myself, will take any job offered to us just gain experience:(

deltaray in Santa Fe, New Mexico

35 months ago

Hi Jessyska, thx for the imput. Its always nice to get first hand info. Glad you like Corpus Christi, I always wanted to work there. Perhaps I know you? Grad MDA 2006? Either way thx.

jessyska in Corpus Christi, Texas

34 months ago

Well for one the town sucks. Very poor and ugly. The center is slow so hours are cut all the time. Clinic is run by a nurse that just makes working there hard. Also the rent out there is over priced. The property owners are taking advantage of the airforce. All put together its not an ideal place to work.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.