Radiologic Technologists who graduated from Concorde Career College!! Pleez respond!!!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

sweet_tooth27 in Olive Branch, Mississippi

50 months ago

Hi! I just found out that Concorde Career College in Memphis, TN will be starting their very first program for Radiologic Technologist next year. I am very excited about this and want to apply. Has anyone been through their program and if so, how was it? How much did it cost? how long did you go?

Any help, or advice would be great!
Thanks!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Jason in Orlando, Florida

47 months ago

I would avoid it. They are accredited by JRCERT which is good but they are not regionally accredited. this means your credits taken with them will not be transferrable to any other college and some employers may not view your education with them in the best light. Go to jrcert.org to search for an accredited program and also make sure they are regionally accredited.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Michelle T_ in Colorado Springs, Colorado

10 months ago

I don't know if there accredited but being a private college, the tuition will be pretty high. Loans scholarships and rich parents will help or ofcourse you could get FAFSA! I have friends working in most medical fields and radiologist seems by far the most interesting to me, gettin paid to take digital images and catscans!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.