Ranch work in Texas

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (20)

Lonestar Dude in Austin, Texas

46 months ago

Live in Austin. Been here all my life. Looking to work on a ranch as a hired hand. I've been in construction for 10 years with the last 5 of those years working as an Electrician. I am a licensed journeyman. That being said, most of my knowledge is construction/maintenance oriented. We had a few horses and some cattle when I was a boy but my livestock skills are limited. I would like to aquire some of those basic skills where I am lacking. If there is anyone out there that is looking for some help, here's what I need to make it possible. A little money at the end of the week to put in my pocket. I don't need much. I need a place to stay. I would like to have permission to bow hunt, fish, and plant a small garden. In return you will get an honest, hard working hand that will stick around. I'd prefer to be not more than a few hours away from Austin but as long as it's in Texas, I'll consider it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

stevekirkland in Saint Joseph, Missouri

44 months ago

Would you consider Ava, Missour, 1 hour east of Branson? I have a 155 operation here and need some assistance. Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

kelly brown in Charlottesville, Virginia

44 months ago

i live in hickory nc. been here for two yrslooking to find work has a ranch hand.been around animals an equipment all my life.drove a truck for 15yrs.i worked in coal mine an load outs keep trail cars loaded with a 980rubber tire loader it really does not matter where i have to relocate willing to move .i will need a place to live does not have to be much not hard to please i am a hard work am there on time an there evry day enless its a emergency thx 134

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

44 months ago

How do I get ahold of you to discus. Email address or phone?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

44 months ago

What is a number or email I can reach you at to discuss? thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Clifton Allred in Ripley, Tennessee

41 months ago

My name is Clifton Allred and I live in Ripley, Tennessee. I went to Oklahoma State horse shoeing shoe, and I became a certified horse shoer. I am skilled to breaking horses, running equipment, fencing, shoeing, and much more. You can email me at ClifAllred.87@hotmail.com.

Mike in Houston, Texas

41 months ago

Lonestar Dude in Austin, Texas said: Live in Austin. Been here all my life. Looking to work on a ranch as a hired hand. I've been in construction for 10 years with the last 5 of those years working as an Electrician. I am a licensed journeyman. That being said, most of my knowledge is construction/maintenance oriented. We had a few horses and some cattle when I was a boy but my livestock skills are limited. I would like to aquire some of those basic skills where I am lacking. If there is anyone out there that is looking for some help, here's what I need to make it possible. A little money at the end of the week to put in my pocket. I don't need much. I need a place to stay. I would like to have permission to bow hunt, fish, and plant a small garden. In return you will get an honest, hard working hand that will stick around. I'd prefer to be not more than a few hours away from Austin but as long as it's in Texas, I'll consider it.

Did you find the job yet?

Billy McEwen in Woodburn, Oregon

31 months ago

To add, Ive been working for some of the biggest ranches in The U>S and some places around the world. Ran and build a few ranches thur out the U.S If interested in a professial please contact thur my email. Thankyou.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Billy McEwen in Woodburn, Oregon

31 months ago

stevekirkland in Saint Joseph, Missouri said: Would you consider Ava, Missour, 1 hour east of Branson? I have a 155 operation here and need some assistance. Thanks.

Ill help. Ive handle over 3000 head of cattle in eastern oregon, mostly open range cattle, I can build anything you want, if need a resume contact me, BIlly McEwen.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Lucy

31 months ago

Billy McEwen in Woodburn, Oregon said: Ill help. Ive handle over 3000 head of cattle in eastern oregon, mostly open range cattle, I can build anything you want, if need a resume contact me, BIlly McEwen.

How did you get the open range gig? I herd cattle and would love to do something like that.

danielle.caz in Austin, Texas

29 months ago

danielle.caz@gmail.com, email me "stevekirkland"

michael in Waregem, Belgium

23 months ago

hello
i'm a 24years young men from Belgium.
i will live, work and sleep on a rach for a couple weeks.
who can help me?
you can mail me on
michael.de.smedt@hotmail.com
grts

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Sully in Huntsville, Texas

21 months ago

I was wondering if you are still looking for ranch hands? Please let me know.
CS

debra harris in Broken Bow, Oklahoma

19 months ago

stevekirkland in Saint Joseph, Missouri said: I have a smaller ranch in southern Missouri, 1 hr southeast of Springfield. . Im looking for some assistance to help with the place. I have cattle and a few horses. Its 155 acres looking to expand land and cattle herd as time allows. Im a single guy here trying to manage it and keep up with my full time job outside the ranch and need help. I am gone 3 days/week out of town with my job. I dont have a separate bunk house or anything that you can live in like some do. I live in a nice 3 bed/3 bath home so this person would live at my home as it has alot of room so you would not feel confined. I am gone alot. I am looking for someone to take over and help out since I cant be here 100%.I just put up a brand new barn so I need to have pens built and some fences put in place. I dont care if you wanted to bring your horse or dog as well. Im not a big set up so I can't pay what the big places may pay but I can give you a good place to grow and work and you wont be working extensive hours. how do i reach you to discuss if you are interested? if you are married or bringing someone, it probably would not work as this is for a single guy. thanks.

can you conatct me at debraharris_62@yahoo.com

debra harris in Broken Bow, Oklahoma

19 months ago

contact me at debraharris_62@yahoo.com

Tanner in Gilbert, Arizona

18 months ago

To all who this may concern... My names Tanner Acklin, I'm currently located in flagstaff az, I have worked ranches sense I was a little kid. Small to large ranches, I have worked the world famous Babbitt ranch, Hopi 3 ranches, bald hill ranch, fox burrow ranch, -t-, CO-, you name it in Arizona and I have worked it. I'm 20 years old and I currently am loading dump trucks everyday for little pay. It's just not my cup of tea, my dad was a rancher tell he was to old and my whole family did it to, I am looking for a either small or large ranch it does not matter, if its a small ranch I can manage it but if its a large ranch I would just be a hand. I can clip and shoe and I have my own tools, I have a welder and I'm a damn good welder/fabricator, I have built a lot of trucks growing up an I'm mechanically inclined so I can work on machinery or trucks if needed. I can operate machinery, I can bust colts and work cattle, I can cut and brand and I don't complain ever. I have my own work truck with a gooseneck hitch, I'm a very trustworthy and dedicated worker. If you tell me to do something you can have peace of mind that it will be done right and in a timely fashion. I would need relocation help and a place to live, I have my bed roll so if it takes sleeping in a dirt filled bunk house for 3 years its fine with me. Pay is not a big deal for me, as long as I can make my truck payment and insurance payment and have food in my belly then I'm happy. I have no kids or a wife, it would just be me. I was raised by a Christian family. My spare time I build and restore old trucks and I team rope and ride saddle bronc. If any of you guys are interested in hiring me don't hesitate to email me, I'm ready to go In a moments notice. My email is Scottacklin9@gmail.com

TJE60 in Medford, Oregon

16 months ago

Ranch/Farm WORK WANTED ((West of the Mississippi))
Hi , my wife and I (mature) currently live in Oregon . We are looking relocate and get back into the ranching / farming way of life . I have an extensive background in all aspects of Mechanics , ranging from small motors to heavy equipment.Other skills include irrigation , herd health , calving , feeding , and general maintenance and repair to the properties structures and grounds.We know this would be more then "just a 9 to 5 job" , that it is a way of life with no time clock , rain or shine,day or night and are willing to negotiate wages until your system is learned and you have eveidence of my worth to your operation.(housing a must) Thank you for your consideration Tim & Karla Edwards TJE60@live.com

Greg allen in San Antonio, Texas

8 months ago

Mike in Houston, Texas said: Did you find the job yet?

Yes

Alex whetten in Texas

3 months ago

Hi I'm 18 and was wondering if anyone has any ranching jobs where I can take care of horses and possibly live also, I would like to have a.job close to Dallas but I would go anywhere in Texas if I need to. You can contact me at a.whetten@gmail.com thank you

Alex whetten in Texas

3 months ago

I meant a.whetten133@gmail.com

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.