Did you plan for anything after retirement?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

LOUISA Gibson in Newyork

74 months ago

Hello Everyone! I am a retired man and not even a pension holder and because of this reason I have already made a plan for my future during my job time. I have invested my earnings at that stage in many investing companies with many investors. But after retirement I felt that I should invest my rest of the money which I got after my retirement in some new investing firms which are basically dealing with some real estate properties. Does anyone know about such investors which will help me out?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Savvio Carter in Newyork

74 months ago

LOUISA Gibson in Newyork said: Hello Everyone! I am a retired man and not even a pension holder and because of this reason I have already made a plan for my future during my job time. I have invested my earnings at that stage in many investing companies with many investors. But after retirement I felt that I should invest my rest of the money which I got after my retirement in some new investing firms which are basically dealing with some real estate properties. Does anyone know about such investors which will help me out?

Hi….. I am also a retired person and I also had the same issues after my retirement, that time one of my companions told me about investing in real estate property which is really a beneficial investment. He told me about an investing firm which provides investment offers in [url=blog.ira-401k-realestate.com/about/]real estate[/url]. Now I have invested my money in real estate which I believe was a wise decision and I will suggest you also go through this. Hopefully your issue will also get resolved.

Happy Investments

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.