. Does any property based investment gives you dwelling along with money?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

jasongibson in Newyork, Washington

96 months ago

I want to ask you all available here that is there any actual property based investment which will provide me property (i.e. dwelling basically) along with money in profit. Any help will be grateful.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Alex Martin in Lamba, United Kingdom

95 months ago

Jason Gibson in Newyork, Washington said: I want to ask you all available here that is there any actual property based investment which will provide me property (i.e. dwelling basically) along with money in profit. Any help will be grateful.

Friend few years ago iam also thinking same as you, to invest in property based investment, but friends has suggested to invest my money with a [url=blog.ira-401k-realestate.com/about/]real estate investor[/url] and was happy to hear that the investment was going the right way. There are good results in real estate and I believe that you should be investing in the same area.

stevegeorge in kearny, New Jersey

85 months ago

Hi

My friend also Invested in real estate. He got some good profit after few years. I think there is no risk in real estate investment. If you can contact any good real estate agent he will give you good ideas for this.

Thanks.

Rent to own : www.calgaryhomeowner.com

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.