SR. Contract Recruiter Jobs in Palm Springs?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Ms TLS in Livermore, California

91 months ago

Just curious to know from someone in the San Bernadino/Coachella Valley (whole part of Palm Springs area)who is now a Contract Recruiter or Director of HR who hires Sr. Contract Recruiters (me) how the job market is at this time? I currently work in the Silicon Valley and have done so as a consultant for the last 15 years. I have been successful and have a track record of people knowing my work, but am not known in the Palm Springs area at all and might want to relocate down there one of these days.

My concern is that there are going to be less jobs of course down there and really do not want to spend up to 2/3 hours commuting to the Ontario area to get work. I am trying to get an idea from those of you in the HR area who live down there now and share with me your experiences with getting work etc.

thanks and look to hear from you

TLS from the SF Bay Area, Ca

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Shannon Miller in Redlands, California

84 months ago

Hello There. I am a Recruiter for a Specialized Agency and Palm Springs is part of my territory. Unfortunately, positions for someone of your calibur are few and far between. The majority of industry that is out there is Medical, Retail Banking/Consumer Finance and of course hospitality. Not as many companies have their Corporate Headquarters or Regional Offices out of that area. I am assuming you have an IT Recruitment and or HR background and know of an excellent company in Redlands that would be interested in your background...ESRI....they are about 40 miles west of Palm Springs.

Good Luck!

R.Tash in Los Angeles, California

83 months ago

Dear Shannon,
Since you mentioned Palm Springs area, I would be interested in a Sales Management position in PS area.

I can send you my resume if you pass along your contact info.
Thanks,
Ron Tash
mrpaladin@hotmail.com

Shannon Miller in Redlands, California said: Hello There. I am a Recruiter for a Specialized Agency and Palm Springs is part of my territory. Unfortunately, positions for someone of your calibur are few and far between. The majority of industry that is out there is Medical, Retail Banking/Consumer Finance and of course hospitality. Not as many companies have their Corporate Headquarters or Regional Offices out of that area. I am assuming you have an IT Recruitment and or HR background and know of an excellent company in Redlands that would be interested in your background...ESRI....they are about 40 miles west of Palm Springs.

Good Luck!

Melody Anicich in Sylmar, California

77 months ago

I am not sure about Palm Springs but I am looking for Contract Recruiter position in California, anywhere. If anyone knows of a good, solid position, I am open to hear about it. Please email me at:

BestFit@ca.rr.com

Warm Regards,

Melody Anicich
Senior Recruiter

"21 years helping Business to find the best in people"

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Sportzie in Los Angeles, California

64 months ago

Hi Shannon,

I am a highly experienced Executive Assistant and am looking for work in the Palm Springs/Palm Desert area. I am willing to work in hospitality or anything else you think appropriate, as I have organized and run many functions and conferences, etc.

Is there currently any job market in those areas for someone hard-working, intelligent and organized?

D in Pleasanton, California

49 months ago

Sportzie in Los Angeles, California said: Hi Shannon,

I am a highly experienced Executive Assistant and am looking for work in the Palm Springs/Palm Desert area. I am willing to work in hospitality or anything else you think appropriate, as I have organized and run many functions and conferences, etc.

Is there currently any job market in those areas for someone hard-working, intelligent and organized?

Hello,

I am wondering if you have had any success in your search for EA work in the Palm Springs area. I, too, am a EA with a career in supporting C-level executives. Would you mind sharing your experiences good and bad?

Best regards,
D.

Chris in Moreno Valley, California

35 months ago

I am a Sr technical recruiter and I do not bother with the inland empire. Companies here are not market competitive. If you do decide to come down here be prepared to take a major financial hit. I only recruit LA, OC, SD and SF.

Good luck.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.