CRT from a one year program becoming a RRT.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Steve. in Tehachapi, California

38 months ago

Need some help. Went to a one year program 33 years ago. Became a CRT and have been working mostly in ICU and NICU. Lots of experience. Never has been a benefit for me to become registered until now. Hospital is asking everyone to become registered, or else. Does anyone know what the NBRC is going to require me to do to become an RRT? Im flippin 58 yrs old.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

misterscrubs in Hollywood, Florida

33 months ago

Steve. in Tehachapi, California said: Need some help. Went to a one year program 33 years ago. Became a CRT and have been working mostly in ICU and NICU. Lots of experience. Never has been a benefit for me to become registered until now. Hospital is asking everyone to become registered, or else. Does anyone know what the NBRC is going to require me to do to become an RRT? Im flippin 58 yrs old.

Hi Steve,
same boat as you been a Crtt for 25 years and 50 years and been unemployed for 8 months and had to take a minimum wage job to survive. I have heard there are online courses to become an rrt in 1 year.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Don'tbelieveit in Phoenix, Arizona

33 months ago

misterscrubs in Hollywood, Florida said: Hi Steve,
same boat as you been a Crtt for 25 years and 50 years and been unemployed for 8 months and had to take a minimum wage job to survive. I have heard there are online courses to become an rrt in 1 year.

You have to be kidding if you think you can learn that online. Since you can't find a job, that should be your first clue that there are no jobs.

Don'tbelieveit in Phoenix, Arizona

33 months ago

People think if they just do something special, it will make jobs appear.

Milkman in Sellersville, Pennsylvania

21 months ago

misterscrubs in Hollywood, Florida said: Hi Steve,

Help me out here crt since 1980s, looking to get rrt have bs in health admin, how can I get my rrt

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

ebusiness66ATyahooDOTcom in Houston, Texas

21 months ago

Milkman in Sellersville, Pennsylvania said: Help me out here crt since 1980s, looking to get rrt have bs in health admin , how can I get my rrt

Email me at ebusiness66@yahoo.com. I think I may be able to help you with your quest to obtain your RRT.

Milkman in Sellersville, Pennsylvania

21 months ago

What do,ya thinkmdoesmnbrc recognize dme/ homecare as clinical
Experience

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.