Lindsay Jones

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (45)

kristen in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan

63 months ago

Hi...looking to buy or borrow the Lindsay Jones Review for RRT and Clin Sims. Let me know if you have one or know of someone who is willing to part with thier copy.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

nelobabe28 in Staten Island, New York

63 months ago

kristen in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan said: Hi...looking to buy or borrow the Lindsay Jones Review for RRT and Clin Sims. Let me know if you have one or know of someone who is willing to part with thier copy.

Hi my fellow CRT/RRT students/professionals...I am glad to have found this link in need of help. I am looking to buy a used Lindsey Jones study materials from anyone who is willing to sell theirs. I have the Kettering materials, but apparently, it wasn't as helpful as I thought. I took my CRT and failed it.... So I did more research and found out that Lindsey Jones is a better study material. The economy is so hard now that I can't even afford to buy a brand new package so I decided to post a link. I am in desperate need of a used complete package, I could not find it on ebay, half.com , amazon...no where. Please reply if you want to sell yours or knows where I can buy it for less. Thanx a lot in advance.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

scooterRRT/NPS in Grand Rapids, Michigan

63 months ago

kristen in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan said: Hi...looking to buy or borrow the Lindsay Jones Review for RRT and Clin Sims. Let me know if you have one or know of someone who is willing to part with thier copy.

I have the lindsey jones clinical simulation registry review 4 audio cd set w/ 8 instructional clinical simulation plus the 2009 "NBRC" style 28 clinical simulation extra cd for sale. I bought this earlier this year to help me pass the clin-sim's part of the RRT test...was very very helpful.....brand new these go for $139 on the lindseyjones website....i am asking $100 or best offer...get back with me at darkstarscorpion@yahoo.com or if you wish you can come to my home and i will show you the product works...i'm in michigan...thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

dianah36 in somerset, South Carolina

63 months ago

scooterRRT/NPS in Grand Rapids, Michigan said: I have the lindsey jones clinical simulation registry review 4 audio cd set w/ 8 instructional clinical simulation plus the 2009 "NBRC" style 28 clinical simulation extra cd for sale. I bought this earlier this year to help me pass the clin-sim's part of the RRT test...was very very helpful.....brand new these go for $139 on the lindseyjones website....i am asking $100 or best offer...get back with me at darkstarscorpion@yahoo.com or if you wish you can come to my home and i will show you the product works...i'm in michigan...thanks

hey scooter, would you be willing to ship that stuff to south carolina for the right amount of money if the bid was high enough?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

B in Jamaica, New York

63 months ago

Email me at questnyc@gmail.com. I have the lindsey jones cds for dirt cheap.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

bmrgrl07 in Charlottesville, Virginia

55 months ago

Do any of you still have these items? I am looking for the Lindsey Jones Clinical Simulation Review. I am very interested in this item. Please let me know.

Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

jen85268@yahoo.com in Fountain Hills, Arizona

55 months ago

Hi Everyone, I am looking for the entire set of Lindsay Jones. Does anyone want to sell it? Thanks, Jennifer

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

jen85268@yahoo.com in Fountain Hills, Arizona

55 months ago

kristen in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan said: Hi...looking to buy or borrow the Lindsay Jones Review for RRT and Clin Sims. Let me know if you have one or know of someone who is willing to part with thier copy.

Did you ever find what you were looking for and if so, would you be willing to let me borrow or buy it from you? Thanks, Jennifer

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

kthegoofyone

55 months ago

Hi. I actually borrowed it from a classmate. In doing both Kettering and Lindsay Jones, I found Kettering to be far better. I found LJ to have multiple mistakes and wrong information. I would recommend doing Kettering and purchasing token for the practice sims from kettering. I wish you luck on taking your boards. Hope this helps.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

rose123 in Milpitas, California

54 months ago

bmrgrl07 in Charlottesville, Virginia said: Do any of you still have these items? I am looking for the Lindsey Jones Clinical Simulation Review. I am very interested in this item. Please let me know.

Thanks


I have complete CRT RRT review course (6 disc + 1 disc of exam) and 4 clinical sim audio review (5 disc) and 28 clinical Simulation 2010 NBRC style practice. Brand new only used once,bought 2 months ago and passed all 3 exams (CRT, RRT, RRT-clinSim). It's better then Kettering. You can go back and review the selection what you've missed and also tells you why each selection you pick is wrong or correct and which one is the best. Kettering don't have it, you never know why you are correct or not. I Bought last month for $225.00. Will sell back for $150 or better. I will only take from paypal, will help and show you how to set up Paypal. If you buy from me, i will tell you the tip to study on these CDs, which it works for me (pass 3 exams on the row).

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

rose123 in Milpitas, California

54 months ago

My reply is at above, i forgot to give my email : elbeemy@yahoo.com
Bought complete set of CRT/RRT/RRTclinsim. Brand new, bought 225.00 sell for $150 or better.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Dorothy Miok in Ortonville, Michigan

53 months ago

I studied both Kettering and Lindsey Jones and I did not think Lindsey Jones was too helpful. You need to study the NBRC practice exams. The ones you pay for and the free ones so you get a sense of how they test. I just passed my RRT examinations. Email me and I will see if I have anything to send you...
dorothy.miok@advisorsource.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Shawnte in San Diego, California

52 months ago

rose123 in Milpitas, California said: My reply is at above, i forgot to give my email : elbeemy@yahoo.com
Bought complete set of CRT/RRT/RRTclinsim. Brand new, bought 225.00 sell for $150 or better.

Did you ever find a buy for the Lindsey Jones Review? If not please let me kno.....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

rose123 in Milpitas, California

50 months ago

Sorry...Sold on Ebay last 2 wks ! I have used RT books on sale on Ebay under "elbee408".

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

rose123 in Milpitas, California

50 months ago

rose123 in Milpitas, California said: My reply is at above, i forgot to give my email : elbeemy@yahoo.com
Bought complete set of CRT/RRT/RRTclinsim. Brand new, bought 225.00 sell for $150 or better.

From Rose123: Sorry...Sold on Ebay last 2 wks ! I have used RT books on sale on Ebay under "elbee408".

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Jane in Teaneck, New Jersey

50 months ago

Hi guys, Is anyone selling Clinical simulation CDS from Lindsy Jones? I just want the practice simulation CD's. So If anyone selling it please let me know?
Thanks
mail me at christisabin@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

ram in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma

40 months ago

Passed CRT & RRT. I got complete set of books of Lindsay Jones with CDs and Review book. If interested contact me. Thanks to all.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

David in Redlands, California

40 months ago

ram in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma said: Passed CRT & RRT. I got complete set of books of Lindsay Jones with CDs and Review book. If interested contact me. Thanks to all.

Contact you how? you didnt leave contact info. I am interested. May I have your email address?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Rajan in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma

40 months ago

send your email to rajanmathai@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Rajan in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma

40 months ago

Passed CRT & RRT. I got complete set of books of Lindsay Jones with CDs and Review book. If interested contact me. Thanks to all. My email id rajanmathai@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Mathew in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma

40 months ago

Rajan in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma said: Passed CRT & RRT. I got complete set of books of Lindsay Jones with CDs and Review book. If interested contact me. Thanks to all. My email id rajanmathai@gmail.com

Kk

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

annetxfan in Uvalde, Texas

40 months ago

Mathew in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma said: Kk

I am interested in the study material> How much?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

jay in Thornton, Illinois

35 months ago

im interested in buyin the lindsey jones review kit .. is anyone trying to sell if so let me kno asap .... hope to hear soon.. i dont want kettering please

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

jay in Thornton, Illinois

35 months ago

im interested in buyin the lindsey jones review if anyone has iut for sale please contact me at jayhuskey@yahoo.com ....not looking for kettering please ..hit me asap..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Ct in Baltimore, Maryland

35 months ago

I have the lindsy jones cd for sim
If u want it mail me christisabin at gmail dot com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Carolina_Girl in Spartanburg, South Carolina

35 months ago

Is anyone selling any Lindsey Jones material? If so, please email me alh557@hotmail.com Thanks!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

rrt2b2009 in Frankfort, Kentucky

33 months ago

ram in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma said: Passed CRT & RRT. I got complete set of books of Lindsay Jones with CDs and Review book. If interested contact me. Thanks to all.

Do you still have the lindsay jones material?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

rrt2b2009 in Frankfort, Kentucky

33 months ago

DO YOU STILL HAVE THE LINDSAY JONES ?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

rrt2b2009 in Frankfort, Kentucky

33 months ago

Anyone selling the lindsay jones clinical sims cd's please email me.. dyoung_05@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

nelobabe28 in Staten Island, New York

33 months ago

Is anyone interested in purchasing the Kettering seminar package, including the read along audio player? Or a Lindsey Jones CRT/RRT/CSE package as well? Send me a FB inbox if interested, and we can discuss the price. As a bonus, the person will get 9 free token for Kettering practice exams. This is a sweet deal, so be the first to grab it :-)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

rrt2b2009 in Louisville, Kentucky

33 months ago

I am interested

Email me dyoung_05@Yahoo.com I wanna talk about $$

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Carolina_Girl in Greenville, South Carolina

31 months ago

I am currently selling the complete Lindsey Jones review on Ebay. You can search Lindsey Jones respiratory or my name Mandyl521. Thanks!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

dragonballer423 in Harbor City, California

30 months ago

hi there!i am looking for a used lindsey jones CRT/RRT reviewer. if there is just let me know at jro_0204@yahoo.com, thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Dyoung in Louisville, Kentucky

29 months ago

I am selling the Lindsay jones clinical sim software. I paid $185+ shipping and asking $150. It is the latest edition. #4. I just passed my clinical sims using it.. It works... I have been a therapist for 3 years so you know I have bad habits... Email me. Dyoung_05@yahoo.com. If you are interested

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

wmills in Morristown, Tennessee

28 months ago

kristen in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan said: Hi...looking to buy or borrow the Lindsay Jones Review for RRT and Clin Sims. Let me know if you have one or know of someone who is willing to part with thier copy.

I'm looking for Kettering or Lindsey jones clinical sim CDs or both if any body wants to sell these
Email me at bigkahuna052170@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

brandonpayne30@gmail.com in Riverbank, California

27 months ago

I have the CDS for the Lindsey Jones CRT/RRT Review and Clin Sims Review. I paid 80$ for the set, they were used one time. Selling for 60$ FIRM, plus shipping. I only accept paypal. I ship immediately upon receipt of full payment. Shipping is 7.95, so 67.95 is the full cost with shipping. Email me if you want these. I am only selling the discs, nothing else. I will not be selling the whole set, so please be sure you understand that I am only selling the discs from the seminar, which are the newest discs because I just attended the seminar. I bought the discs new offline from Lindsey Jones, because I thought I wanted the whole study kit, well turns out I only needed the book... So email me if you want to get these. I ship out immediately upon receipt of full payment, as long as it is before 5 pm, cause my post office closes at 5pm...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

mphilipose in Elmont, New York

24 months ago

nelobabe28 in Staten Island, New York said: Hi my fellow CRT/RRT students/professionals...I am glad to have found this link in need of help. I am looking to buy a used Lindsey Jones study materials from anyone who is willing to sell theirs. I have the Kettering materials, but apparently, it wasn't as helpful as I thought. I took my CRT and failed it.... So I did more research and found out that Lindsey Jones is a better study material. The economy is so hard now that I can't even afford to buy a brand new package so I decided to post a link. I am in desperate need of a used complete package, I could not find it on ebay, half.com , amazon...no where. Please reply if you want to sell yours or knows where I can buy it for less. Thanx a lot in advance.

i have the complete crt and rrt review i am selling it for 180.00

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

mphilipose in Elmont, New York

24 months ago

mphilipose in Elmont, New York said: i have the complete crt and rrt review i am selling it for 180.00

you can email me at mphilipose1103@yahoo.com if you are interested.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

mphilipose in Elmont, New York

24 months ago

Anyone interested in buy Lindsey jones or kettering crt and rrt review please email me. mphilipose1103@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Kambi in Rhode Island

23 months ago

brandonpayne30@gmail.com in Riverbank, California said: I have the CDS for the Lindsey Jones CRT/RRT Review and Clin Sims Review. I paid 80$ for the set, they were used one time. Selling for 60$ FIRM, plus shipping. I only accept paypal. I ship immediately upon receipt of full payment. Shipping is 7.95, so 67.95 is the full cost with shipping. Email me if you want these. I am only selling the discs, nothing else. I will not be selling the whole set, so please be sure you understand that I am only selling the discs from the seminar, which are the newest discs because I just attended the seminar. I bought the discs new offline from Lindsey Jones, because I thought I wanted the whole study kit, well turns out I only needed the book... So email me if you want to get these. I ship out immediately upon receipt of full payment, as long as it is before 5 pm, cause my post office closes at 5pm...

I only need help with sims. Is the cd you have available for sims actual practice sims? If so, would you be willing to sell me just that cd? I have Kettering & have purchased numerous tokens for sims yet I still can't seem to pass the actual sims.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Kimani Anderson in California

22 months ago

ebusiness66ATyahooDOTcom in Houston, Texas said: If you are still looking for this, email me at ebusiness66@yahoo.com. I can help out.

DOES ANYONE HAVE THE ADDITIONAL EXAMS FROM KETTERING IN GOOD CONDITION THEY WOULD LIKE TO SALE. IM PLANNING ON FURTHERING MY EDUCATION. SO IF YOU DO CAN YOU PLEASE EMAIL ME AT
abov_n_beyon@yahoo.com

ALSO ANY POINTERS ON THE ACTUAL SIT DOWN EXAM.

THANKS

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

tammymcb in Pell City, Alabama

21 months ago

Hello do you have any material , books , CD'S for review crtt exam . I looking for information , books that will help me pass this exam. thank you Tammy mcb3bth@aol.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

bgriffin30 in Montgomery, Alabama

14 months ago

hello! i really need the clinical sims cd and the rrt 840 questions cd to load to my computer> i gave mine away and my computer crashed and i lost everything!! please help!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

ebusiness66ATyahooDOTcom in Houston, Texas

14 months ago

bgriffin30 in Montgomery, Alabama said: hello! i really need the clinical sims cd and the rrt 840 questions cd to load to my computer> i gave mine away and my computer crashed and i lost everything!! please help!!

Email me at ebusiness66@yahoo.com. I have them all.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Jishnu in Richmond, Texas

9 months ago

Anybody selling the Lindsey jones NPS book

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.