Want to buy new edition used Kettering Review Book for Neonates/Pediatrics (NPS)

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (51 to 100 of 391)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  Next »   Last »

Stu Pidasso in Phoenix, Arizona

64 months ago

Linsensing agreement in Kent, Ohio said:
<snip>
You better hope Kettering attorneys don't come across your post because it is definitely a crime.

I really dont give a $hit if Kettering sees MY post, because I'm not the one who made the material available...wouldn't even know how. Whether or not this individual was in violation of copyright infringement was was never my arguement. Copyright and patent laws were created to PREVENT LOST REVENUE for the creator...the legality of the distribution method by which the revenue is lost is pure semantics as far as I'm concerned. If the individual who purchased ONE set of material and then allowed eight other people in his/her Respiratory Dept to "borrow it" creates THE SAME AMOUNT OF LOST REVENUE as the individual who ripped the audio portion and provided eight people with the URL to download it...then BOTH individuals should be guilty of a copyright violation, because BOTH are guilty of taking food off Kettering's plate. Legal, not legal, physically sharing, electronically sharing...FU*KING SEMANTICS!!

Again, my intent was not to argue copyright law...but simply to point out to "Henry Brew" and anyone else here that if they're truly concerned about Kettering's lost revenue, they should not only AVOID buying used material, but recommend to EVERYONE ELSE they purchase ONLY brand new material DIRECTLY FROM KETTERING.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Marina in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

63 months ago

Adeel RRT in Norwood, Massachusetts said: Hi Mimi,
I started my Kettering Review about 45 days before the end of my program. Actually I attended a 4 day seminar which was very helpful. I took my CRT three days after my graduation and written RRT and SIMS with 6 days apart each. I passed all of them in my first attempt with very good scores. If you have any other questions, I'll be more than happy to answer. GOODLUCK!

And you are very welcome.

Hi, did you study what they told you to focus on Kettering, or study the whole orange book? I'm trying to study more than that, but yet don't want to "waste" my time since I only have ten days before taking the CRT.(I can re-schedule but there's a lot of competition out there now with the bad economy)
Any info will we useful and appreciated. Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Charles in District Heights, Maryland

63 months ago

Hello members, Am glad many US RT are on this forum, about 2 months ago i was reading mostly from RT's in India.
Charles

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Godzila in Ahmedabad, India

63 months ago

Hey! I got a source for the book. You can Visit: www.infibeam.com/books for the book you want and it is there.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

punky in Corpus Christi, Texas

63 months ago

Has anybody made the change from RRT too nps. Just took the NPS and passed it, just curious if they got a raise moving to nicu department.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Stu Pidasso in Phoenix, Arizona

63 months ago

NPS doesn't get you much of anything except another set of initials...and in the six hospitals (in three different states) I've worked for, I have yet to have one require it for employment. Most NICU's only require you to be RRT, but I believe ALL will require a current NRP card.

If you're fortunate enough to work for an institution that reimburses you for the NPS exam, go for it...mine did not. However, it did count toward the professional development portion of my career ladder bonus...which was far more than the $250 I paid to NBRC.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Kristinb in Cleveland, Ohio

63 months ago

Are you still looking to sell your NRP review stuff? If you are, I am definately interested

henry brew, RRT-NPS in Yonkers, New York said: HEY GUYS I HAVE THE KETTERING NATIONAL SEMINARS REVIEW BOOK AND 9 CD'S.IF U GUYS R INTERSTED LETS TALK BUSINESS. OH BY THE WAY I JUST USED IT TO PASS THE NPS EXAMINATION TODAY.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

josh kris in New Hyde Park, New York

63 months ago

any body have NPS review stuff in NY...i am ready to buy
email me joshnet@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

RttStudy in Waco, Texas

63 months ago

If you're have the KETTERING NATIONAL SEMINARS REVIEW BOOK AND 9 CD'S how much are you asking for them

Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

jmray69 in Vernon Hills, Illinois

63 months ago

six months for me to get it, nbrc sucks so much

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Tasha Hurley in Roanoke, Virginia

62 months ago

henry brew, RRT-NPS in Yonkers, New York said: HEY GUYS I HAVE THE KETTERING NATIONAL SEMINARS REVIEW BOOK AND 9 CD'S.IF U GUYS R INTERSTED LETS TALK BUSINESS. OH BY THE WAY I JUST USED IT TO PASS THE NPS EXAMINATION TODAY.

I am interested in buying the NPS book and CDs. What will you sell them for. My email is wvrespgrl@cox.net

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Alison Taylor in Brooklyn, New York

62 months ago

Yes- would like to buy your kettering materials asap. you can email me at alisonwolverine at g mail dot co m . Then I can give you my phone # Thanks!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

kristinb in Cleveland, Ohio

62 months ago

How much are you looking to sell it for?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Aubrey

62 months ago

I've been reading almost all the posted messages.. what's the problem in sharing things that will help somebody else..... I shared the Kettering book/CD's to my clinical group so that we can reach the goal we desired...to pass the Entry Level Exam!!!!

Be kind and have a good heart....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Aubrey

62 months ago

Thanks... Hugh of Texas.... and Goodluck in reaching your dreams!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

kristinb in Cleveland, Ohio

62 months ago

Do you have the NPS book? If you do, are you willing to sell it? I am very interested.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

goodlife01 in North Little Rock, Arkansas

62 months ago

Hugh Jorgan in Dallas, Texas said: No book at this time, but ALL 9 NPS AUDIO CD'S AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD (link in post above)

Hey, Jorgan
I am relocating to Texas. What's a good hospital that hires new grad.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Hugh Jorgan in Dallas, Texas

62 months ago

goodlife01 in North Little Rock, Arkansas said: Hey, Jorgan
I am relocating to Texas. What's a good hospital that hires new grad.

Texas is a BIG state, so I cannot speak for any city outside Dallas...but as long as you have your RRT you can pretty much get a job (in adult care) anywhere. NICU's and PICU's tend to hire only experienced RT's. The major players in DFW are Texas Health (Presbyterian, etc), Methodist, HCA (Medical City, etc), and Baylor...but you can also try Childrens Medical Center of Dallas and Cook's Children's Hospital of Ft Worth.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

heather in Dothan, Alabama

62 months ago

Hugh Jorgan in Dallas, Texas said: Texas is a BIG state, so I cannot speak for any city outside Dallas...but as long as you have your RRT you can pretty much get a job (in adult care) anywhere. NICU's and PICU's tend to hire only experienced RT's. The major players in DFW are Texas Health (Presbyterian, etc), Methodist, HCA (Medical City, etc), and Baylor...but you can also try Childrens Medical Center of Dallas and Cook's Children's Hospital of Ft Worth.

Hey , i am looking for NPS kettering books and dvd for sale! anyone that may be selling them please let me know. thanks,

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

heather in Dothan, Alabama

62 months ago

Lungfixer in Rockwall, Texas said: PLEASE DISREGARD POST ABOVE...

Found out my employer reimburses 100% of the cost not only for the exam fee, but study materials as well!! So since they're picking up the tab I ordered brand new material straight from Kettering!!

hey , have you taken your nps test yet, if so and you are wanting to sell your kettering books and dvds, please let me know, thnks,
heather , dothan , al

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

nail1977 in Memphis, Tennessee

62 months ago

I have been a RRT for about 6 years I took the NPS test and didnt not pass I have Kettering but I really need some Practice exams does anybody know were I can find any?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Hugh Jorgan in Dallas, Texas

62 months ago

nail1977 in Memphis, Tennessee said: <SNIP> I really need some Practice exams does anybody know were I can find any?

nail,

The ONLY "practice exams" I know of (other than the one on the NBRC website) are the ones that come with your Kettering material (the "pre-test" and the "mock exam")...which you already have. LINDSEY JONES makes study guides for CRT/RRT, but I'm not sure about NPS.

Just out of curiosity...did you study your Kettering material BEFORE your failed attempt, or obtain it afterwards for your next attempt? The only reason I ask is because Kettering's Mock Exam was MUCH closer to the actual exam I took than the one on the NBRC website!! If you follow the Kettering Manual, use the Workbook and listen to the CD's, there should be NO REASON for failing the exam other than "Test Anxiety"...and all the practice exams in the world wont help you with that!!

I took mine about 3 months ago after studying the Kettering, and I passed on first attempt with 92%.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

bratz in Madison, Wisconsin

62 months ago

I noticed there is a kettering for sale on e-bay.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

heather in Dothan, Alabama

62 months ago

do you have nps kettering books for sale?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Sandy in Covington, Georgia

62 months ago

Tasha Hurley in Roanoke, Virginia said: I am interested in buying the NPS book and CDs. What will you sell them for. My email is wvrespgrl@cox.net

I am interested in the books and cD's.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

nail1977 in Memphis, Tennessee

62 months ago

Hugh Jorgan in Dallas, Texas said: nail,

The ONLY "practice exams" I know of (other than the one on the NBRC website) are the ones that come with your Kettering material (the "pre-test" and the "mock exam")...which you already have. LINDSEY JONES makes study guides for CRT/RRT, but I'm not sure about NPS.

Just out of curiosity...did you study your Kettering material BEFORE your failed attempt, or obtain it afterwards for your next attempt? The only reason I ask is because Kettering's Mock Exam was MUCH closer to the actual exam I took than the one on the NBRC website!! If you follow the Kettering Manual, use the Workbook and listen to the CD's, there should be NO REASON for failing the exam other than "Test Anxiety"...and all the practice exams in the world wont help you with that!!

I took mine about 3 months ago after studying the Kettering, and I passed on first attempt with 92%.


I did study the Kettering but my test had alot of Asthma and Nitric questions I think the more I see questions the better I will come out on the test any other suggestion

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

gigglebritchez in Carthage, Missouri

61 months ago

Adeel RRT in Norwood, Massachusetts said: If someone wants to sell Kettering National Seminars Neonate/Pediatric Review book, please post. I need it ASAP. thanks

I am also looking for the Neonatal/Pediatric Review series. would like to have them soon. thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

gigglebritchez in Carthage, Missouri

61 months ago

punky in Corpus Christi, Texas said: Has anybody made the change from RRT too nps. Just took the NPS and passed it, just curious if they got a raise moving to nicu department.

Awesome and good luck. Wanna sell you materials to me? do you have any pointers.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

dreamin1704 in Fayetteville, Arkansas

61 months ago

Hugh Jorgan in Dallas, Texas said: ALL 9 Kettering NPS audio CD's in MP3 format...enjoy!

(copy and paste link below to download)

tiny.cc/NPSAudio

hey this link is expired - can you post it again so i can download it? also i'm looking for an mp3 playaway from kettering - anyone selling one?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

jay in Charlotte, North Carolina

61 months ago

Hugh Jorgan in Dallas, Texas said: ALL 9 Kettering NPS audio CD's in MP3 format...enjoy!

(copy and paste link below to download)

tiny.cc/NPSAudio

the link expired. i was wondering could you open again for me to download. thanks in advance. jay

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

heather in Dothan, Alabama

61 months ago

hey , i have CRT Kettering books and tapes for sale if interested please reply. does anyone have nps books?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Hugh_Jorgan in Dallas, Texas

61 months ago

jay in Charlotte, North Carolina said: the link expired. i was wondering could you open again for me to download. thanks in advance. jay

jay in Charlotte, North Carolina said: the link expired.<SNIP>

New link for All 9 NPS Audio CDs in MP3 format

tiny.cc/NPS626

Link will be active until 9/17/19

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

jay in Charlotte, North Carolina

61 months ago

i'll just keep it simply and say thanx for helping out a fellow therapist . Its a shame nurses stick together and therapist are always trying to hold each other back. this is why we don't get the money nor the respect in our field.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Hugh_Jorgan in Dallas, Texas

61 months ago

nail1977 in Memphis, Tennessee said: I did study the Kettering but my test had alot of Asthma and Nitric questions I think the more I see questions the better I will come out on the test any other suggestion

I memorized ALL the formulas (Alveolar Air Equation, Shunt Fraction, a/A Gradient, etc)...and there wasn't ONE Goddamn formula question on my exam!! So all I suggest is, learn the practice exams and get plenty of rest the night before.

Good luck.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

nail1977 in Memphis, Tennessee

61 months ago

Thanks I just dont know what to do the materal is so boring, I try to study at least an hour a day I only got one practice test?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Kettering CDS in Weaverville, North Carolina

61 months ago

henry brew, RRT-NPS in Yonkers, New York said: HEY GUYS I HAVE THE KETTERING NATIONAL SEMINARS REVIEW BOOK AND 9 CD'S.IF U GUYS R INTERSTED LETS TALK BUSINESS. OH BY THE WAY I JUST USED IT TO PASS THE NPS EXAMINATION TODAY.

Wondering if you still had your CDs and wanted to sell them?
thks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Kettering CDS in Weaverville, North Carolina

61 months ago

heather in Dothan, Alabama said: hey , i have CRT Kettering books and tapes for sale if interested please reply. does anyone have nps books?

Hi,
wondering if you still have kettering cds for sell. email me if you do MyKenlygirl@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

ROB in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

61 months ago

IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE THAT IS SELLING THEIR RRT STUDY GUIDES AND CD'S PLEASE EMAIL ME AT r_garcia929@hotmail.com.

Thank You

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Amy in Blacksburg, Virginia

61 months ago

Hello! I am a senior in a RRT program, looking to purchase the CRT/RRT Kettering practice review guides and CD's! If anyone has them please e-mail me at amykkeith@hotmail.com
Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Elena in El Cajon, California

60 months ago

Hi, Do you still have this book
I want to buy

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

kris in Southfield, Michigan

60 months ago

Hugh_Jorgan in Dallas, Texas said: New link for All 9 NPS Audio CDs in MP3 format

tiny.cc/NPS626

Link will be active until 9/17/19

could you repost the link one more time???

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

rt student in Parker, Colorado

60 months ago

Hugh_Jorgan in Dallas, Texas said: New link for All 9 NPS Audio CDs in MP3 format

tiny.cc/NPS626

Link will be active until 9/17/19

Would you be willing to repost the link as it is expired?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

RT student in San Mateo, California

59 months ago

Hugh_Jorgan in Dallas, Texas said: New link for All 9 NPS Audio CDs in MP3 format

tiny.cc/NPS626

Link will be active until 9/17/19

the link has expired, can you repost on the website?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

RT student in San Mateo, California

59 months ago

oh c'mon, one last time, I really want to study the NPS now since there's no job openning. Or can u send it thru email? thx for replying.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Hugh_Jorgan in Dallas, Texas

59 months ago

RT student in San Mateo, California said: oh c'mon, one last time, I really want to study the NPS now since there's no job openning. Or can u send it thru email? thx for replying.

File too large to send via email. I have run out of email addresses to create free upload accounts, so my generosity stops when I would have to PAY to give away stuff for free. Sorry.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Hugh_Jorgan in Dallas, Texas

59 months ago

RT student in San Mateo, California said: oh c'mon, one last time, I really want to study the NPS now since there's no job openning. Or can u send it thru email? thx for replying.

Tell you what...If anyone wants this, go to www.yousendit.com and create a free "Business" account and activate it. Then email the YouSendIt account name and password to prozacmom@gmail.com and I will upload for you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

elgn in Brooklyn, New York

59 months ago

Hi
If any one has the NPS Kettering books and CDs, email me on kerofree@hotmail.com. I'm willing to buy them ASAP

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

student in San Mateo, California

59 months ago

Hugh_Jorgan in Dallas, Texas said: Tell you what...If anyone wants this, go to www.yousendit.com and create a free "Business" account and activate it. Then email the YouSendIt account name and password to prozacmom@gmail.com and I will upload for you.

Please check your prozacmon@gmail.com account, I created the user name and pw, the account will be closed in 6 days please upload the NPS files asap, thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

elgn in Brooklyn, New York

59 months ago

student in San Mateo, California said: Please check your prozacmon@gmail.com account, I created the user name and pw, the account will be closed in 6 days please upload the NPS files asap, thank you

huy
if u get the NPS files can u plz provide the link , thanx

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Hugh_Jorgan in Dallas, Texas

59 months ago

student in San Mateo, California said: please upload the NPS files asap, thank you

OK, student...here ya go. ALL 9 Kettering NPS Audio CD's in MP3 format.

tiny.cc/NPS

Link good until 11/23/2009

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.