Want to buy new edition used Kettering Review Book for Neonates/Pediatrics (NPS)

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (151 to 200 of 392)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »   Last »

Alan in Austin, Texas

57 months ago

Looking for Kettering Study guides, exams (most current), cd's mp3, sims for crt and rrt exams if anyone is selling email me at alankeenan13@hotmail.com.. Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

bmrgrl07 in Charlottesville, Virginia

56 months ago

Do you still have the Lindsey Jones review? I am preparing to take my RRT and would like to purchase the materials. Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

leny in Jamaica, New York

56 months ago

bmrgrl07 in Charlottesville, Virginia said: Do you still have the Lindsey Jones review? I am preparing to take my RRT and would like to purchase the materials. Thanks!

yes i still have them . if interested e-mail me at ia310@aol.com

Amy in Roanoke, Virginia

56 months ago

I have the kettering home study course for sale if anyone is interested please email amykkeith@hotmail.com

I just passed my CRT RRT & Clinical Sims because of Kettering!!

Rissyross in Rocky Mount, North Carolina

56 months ago

Hey, does anyone have a at home respiratory therapy review seminar for sale?
PPLLLLLEEEAAAASSSEEEEEE EMAIL ME @ rissyross@gmail.com

pallavh in Saginaw, Michigan

56 months ago

i have Brand New Kettering national seminars review including the CD's.
1) Certified Pulmonary Function technologist (CPFT)
2) Asthma Education Review (AE-C)
email me at pallavh@gmail.com if interested in buying.

rachiigirs in San Angelo, Texas

56 months ago

henry brew, RRT-NPS in Yonkers, New York said: HEY GUYS I HAVE THE KETTERING NATIONAL SEMINARS REVIEW BOOK AND 9 CD'S.IF U GUYS R INTERSTED LETS TALK BUSINESS. OH BY THE WAY I JUST USED IT TO PASS THE NPS EXAMINATION TODAY.

how much? are they still available?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

rachiigirs in San Angelo, Texas

56 months ago

really... anyone that has the CD's for CRT and RRT... ?? How much ???

aburts in Beaumont, Texas

55 months ago

Can anyone tell me what the general RRT pay is at Texas Childrens hospital. I have 6 years of experience and I am relocating to the area. Any advice would be helpful. I also have ECMO experience.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

msdiva007 in Chesapeake, Virginia

55 months ago

Hi Kat, do you have the updated Kettering 2010 Home Study Program?

Kat in Denver, Colorado

55 months ago

msdiva007 in Chesapeake, Virginia said: Hi Kat, do you have the updated Kettering 2010 Home Study Program?

Yes it is the 2010 one.

Karissa J in Rocky Mount, North Carolina

55 months ago

looking for Kettering or Lindsay Jones RRT review 7/9/2010 if anyone is selling at a reasonable price please contact me
rissyross@gmail.com
thanks

55 months ago

Kat in Denver, Colorado said: Yes it is the 2010 one.

Hi Kat, how much are you selling it for? Also,did the exam focus a lot on hemodynami441cs?

55 months ago

msdiva007 in Chesapeake, Virginia said: Hi Kat, how much are you selling it for? Also,did the exam focus a lot on hemodynamics?

oops

Kat in Denver, Colorado

55 months ago

I am selling everything for $200, this includes shipping.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Kat in Denver, Colorado

55 months ago

I only had a few questions on the RRT that included some hemodynamic values. I also had one sim that provided hemodynamic values. But nothing to stress out about, it was pretty simple.

Jenn in Denver, Colorado

55 months ago

I have a Kettering package for sale if any is interessted. It includes everything nessesary to pass the CRT/RRT and clin sims.

zorida223@yahoo.com in Axtell, Texas

55 months ago

Yesenia Medina in Hanover Park, Illinois said: What are u selling it for?

are you still selling your ketterings i am interested if so how much

jm1623@txstate.edu in Austin, Texas

55 months ago

Jenn in Denver, Colorado said: I have a Kettering package for sale if any is interessted. It includes everything nessesary to pass the CRT/RRT and clin sims.

I have cash in hand and ready to buy today the Kettering RRT/CRT. Please email me at jm1623@txstate.edu

Ken in Fairmont, West Virginia

55 months ago

pallavh in Saginaw, Michigan said: i have Brand New Kettering national seminars review including the CD's.
1) Certified Pulmonary Function technologist (CPFT)
2) Asthma Education Review (AE-C)
email me at pallavh@gmail.com if interested in buying.

How much?

Pauly in Chicago, Illinois

55 months ago

I am looking for Kettering or Lindsay Jones RRT review 2010 editions if anyone is selling at a reasonable price please contact
paulyg@sbcglobal.net
thanks

Lissa in Visalia, California

55 months ago

Hello, I need the updated Kettering Respiratory Therapy Review book. I had the whole package but someone stole my review book:( If anyone has one they are selling please let me know. Thanx

cwells0030@yahoo.com in London, Kentucky

55 months ago

Amy in Roanoke, Virginia said: I have the kettering home study course for sale if anyone is interested please email amykkeith@hotmail.com

I just passed my CRT RRT & Clinical Sims because of Kettering!!

Do you still have the home study course, with the Cd's.

eilin in Bayside, New York

54 months ago

Hi, Anyone has Neonate/Ped kettering home study course for sale?? I would like to purchase from you please.

eilin in Bayside, New York

54 months ago

I really need neonate/peds home study course. Please email me at chatterbox921@hotmail.com
Thanks

strus724 in Staten Island, New York

54 months ago

I need the Kettering NPS study guide. Please E-mail me at strus724@gmail.com

orett brackens in Dallas, Texas

54 months ago

mia in Santee, California said: Hey, I can sell you a complete copy of 2009 NPS book ( incuding the audio disks ) for 50 dollars. mapetrei@yahoo.com

how soon can you send the items

krystaldaniell in Toledo, Ohio

54 months ago

Is anyone selling the Kettering NPS study guide for a reasonable price????

djsRRT in somerset, New Jersey

54 months ago

I have the Kettering Comprehensive review manual for Certification & Written Registry Exams (CRT/RRT) along w/lecture audio on mp3. I also have 14 tokens still good thru kettering for any of the simulations...kettering sells 15 tokens for $75, will sell at reduced price since I don't need anymore. I am also offering the Linsey Jones Clinical Simulation Registry Review, complete audio lecture series and 8 clinical sims on cd w/the extra 28 clinical simulations cd rom. To finish it off I have the Kettering Neonatal/Pediatric Study Guide and 9 cd disc lecture audio.

strus724 in Staten Island, New York

54 months ago

the Kettering Neonatal/Pediatric Study Guide and 9 cd disc lecture audio is all i need when how much do you want and when can you ship.. thank you

meli0602 in Visalia, California

53 months ago

I just need the kettering CRT/RRT review book. I have everything else. would you sell the book alone? If so, how much? someone stole mine :(

djsRRT in somerset, New Jersey

53 months ago

Contact me at darkstarscorpion@yahoo.com for information on pricing of kettering NPS and yes i can ship ASAP....as far as selling the CRT/RRT book alone really the book and audio mp3 go together and unless you already have the cd's or mp3 you are selling youself short not getting it....

meli0602 in Visalia, California

53 months ago

I do already have the mp3. I just need the review book because mine was stolen..is it the updated red book?

bmrgrl07 in Mount Airy, North Carolina

53 months ago

Does anybody have the NPS study materials for a reasonable price. If so, please e-mail me at bmrgrl07@yahoo.com. I am looking to purchase these very soon.

Thanks!

karen in Port Saint Lucie, Florida

53 months ago

klea! in Hartford, Connecticut said: Can anyone tell me which preparation book is better Kettering or Lindsey Jones? I don't know which one to buy!

kettering!!!!!! I did both and the kettering is what is going to help u pass the exam. You already know the material, so kettering teachs u how to take the test!!!

Barbara, RRT in Richmond Hill, Georgia

53 months ago

Do NOT buy any audio tapes from any source.
They are really a waste of time and money.
Its like those tapes that say "you can learn Spanish just by listening to a tape"
NOT TRUE!!

Alina in Fort Myers, Florida

53 months ago

Hi everyone! i just passed my CRT and RRT..now i can sell some stuff,huh! price include shipping.. just advise: listen CDs constantly:at home, at the gym,while driving, eating, etc..just grave it in your brain, this exams are crazy!!
- $150 Lindsey Jones Respiratory Review NBRC CRT RRT Exam (Includes: 6 Audio CDs - CRT & RRT Written, CD ROM with 725 board-type practice questions, 4 Audio CDs - Clinical Simulations, CD ROM with 8 instructional simulations, CD ROM with 28 Practice Clin Sims with rationale, Comprehensive Review Manual (215 + pages)
Pathology Review Manual (PDF), Situation Review Manual (PDF)
- $50 Kettering seminars (includes Comprehensive Review Manual (300 + pages), CD - CRT & RRT Written)
if interested, my email: stefanira@yahoo.com

Alison Taylor in Hazel Park, Michigan

53 months ago

Is anyone selling the CRT / RRT Kettering study guides? I need the CRT guide immediately - I can wait on the RRT if necessary. Thanks! Alison - alisonwolverine@gmail.com

Alison Taylor in Royal Oak, Michigan

53 months ago

HELP! I passed the CRT in 2003, but have to re-take it because I didn't pay my dues. I have to take it in a hurry for my job. I always used Kettering for my exams (cpft, rpft, crt) and it was perfect. Now, however, the only study guides available for crt also include the rrt study info. I don't think I need to study the entire Kettering comprehensive review for the crt, do I? How much of the drugs do I need to know? I am taking this exam on Monday - can someone help me with what I will need for just the CRT? I am taking the RRT after, so I'LL BE SELLING ALL MY KETTERING STUDY AIDS -ALL COMPREHENSIVE REVIEW MATERIALS (STUDY GUIDE, WORKBOOK, EXAMS, ETC.) PLUS KETTERING STUDY AIDS FOR THE CLINICAL SIMS, people can contact me for that as well. I'll be selling everything within the next 2 weeks. Thanks!

maria in Jamaica, New York

53 months ago

hey could you email me ia310@aol.com

Alison Taylor in Royal Oak, Michigan said: HELP! I passed the CRT in 2003, but have to re-take it because I didn't pay my dues. I have to take it in a hurry for my job. I always used Kettering for my exams (cpft, rpft, crt) and it was perfect. Now, however, the only study guides available for crt also include the rrt study info. I don't think I need to study the entire Kettering comprehensive review for the crt, do I? How much of the drugs do I need to know? I am taking this exam on Monday - can someone help me with what I will need for just the CRT? I am taking the RRT after, so I'LL BE SELLING ALL MY KETTERING STUDY AIDS -ALL COMPREHENSIVE REVIEW MATERIALS (STUDY GUIDE, WORKBOOK, EXAMS, ETC.) PLUS KETTERING STUDY AIDS FOR THE CLINICAL SIMS, people can contact me for that as well. I'll be selling everything within the next 2 weeks. Thanks!

susie in San Diego, California

52 months ago

marsha in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania said: how much r u selling them for?

have you sold them yet? let me know oregoncityst@yahoo.com

Amestris in Franklin, Tennessee

52 months ago

Yes, if anyone has the Kettering Asthma Educator set for sale, please contact me at amestris_wills_mom@gmail.com Thanks!

puckelroo in Chambersburg, Pennsylvania

52 months ago

Hi,
If anyone has the Kettering NPS home study course for sale at a reasonable price please contact me @ puckleroonie@hotmail.com. Thank-you:)

Marty in Tewksbury, Massachusetts

52 months ago

I am also looking for the NPS homestudy review. If anyone has it, please let me know. I will be in contact with you.

ANNETTE in Albuquerque, New Mexico

52 months ago

Hi, i am interested in the crtt, rrt and the rpft. Does anyone have the kettering material for 2009 or 2010. I am interested in purchasing please, how much.

ANNETTE in Albuquerque, New Mexico

52 months ago

maria in Jamaica, New York said: hey could you email me ia310@aol.com

I am interested in purchasing your items. Please ley me know if you still have them and for how much.

Tom in Fort Collins, Colorado

52 months ago

Hello everyone..... I am looking for the set of the most recent Kettering CPFT CD's/Study guides. I can PayPal immediately.....let me know what you have!

Thanks!

Tom in Fort Collins, Colorado

52 months ago

You can reach me at hemiinferno@gmail.com

thanks

Stephanie in Chicago, Illinois

52 months ago

Just wondering if anyone is selling their Kettering or Lindsey Jones materials if so please email me at miraque21@yahoo.com

Ned in New Britain, Connecticut

51 months ago

I wont be able to take my CRT exam til August 2011 was just wondering ig its to early to start studying

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.