Want to buy new edition used Kettering Review Book for Neonates/Pediatrics (NPS)

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (351 to 392 of 392)
Page:  « First « Previous   5  6  7  8   

lamaloft in Skowhegan, Maine

32 months ago

Hi... may be kicking to spam file. It is lamaloft@beeline-online.net.thanks :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

De in Riverside, California

32 months ago

Deniseclay3@ yahoo. Com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

mbaldwin@apprhs.org in Linville, North Carolina

32 months ago

I am interested in purchasing the NPS kettering review if any one has it for sale please email me. I also have the CRT/RRT kettering review for sale with the books and the lecture audio player if anyone is interested.

WYCLIFFE in Apo

30 months ago

Amy in Roanoke, Virginia said: I have the kettering home study course for sale if anyone is interested please email amykkeith@hotmail.com

I just passed my CRT RRT & Clinical Sims because of Kettering!!

DO YOU STILL HAVE THEM, I NEED THEM PLEASE EMAIL ME!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

diezell7912@yahoo.com in Greene, New York

29 months ago

Hey

I'm looking for the Neonatal Kettering books anyone has them please email me and we talk business

Thanks
Diezell7912@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Peterson4 in Cypress, California

29 months ago

I have Kettering CRT/RRT set available for sale. It includes everything provided during the seminar, inclluding all notes given by instructor. I also looking for the Kettering NPS study books. If you are interested in CRT/RRT or have NPS for sale please post a comment here and I will get back to you!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

scorrea12 in lindenhurst, New York

29 months ago

pallavh in Saginaw, Michigan said: i have Brand New Kettering national seminars review including the CD's.
1) Certified Pulmonary Function technologist (CPFT)
2) Asthma Education Review (AE-C)
email me at pallavh@gmail.com if interested in buying.

Do you still have these available How much do you want for them?

Thanks

Sandra

nadia in Orlando, Florida

29 months ago

I am selling my kettering, it's a new edition and I will also include the audio and/CDs

email me at goldenholden37@aol.com to get a price

Brent in Key West, Florida

26 months ago

I have a full set of NPS Kettering review. (including 2011 addendum). Workbook has been completed and Study guide has been has been highlights with the things that were for tested. Also, have the full 9 CD audio. Also, the mock exam which has no writing on it.
I passed NPS yesterday and now want to move on to another credential. (And since Kettering does not have a ACCS review yet, I figured I would knock out the RPFT exam.) So, I will consider selling my used NPS review for $125, or trading for a RPFT set.

Thanks,
W. Brent Holland, RRT-NPS
brentholland1@gmail.com

Ana in Mcallen, Texas

26 months ago

I just saw your article on advanceweb.com! I emailed you regarding the set just now.

Congrats! I became an RRT today so it's pretty exciting to get new credential!!

Brent in Key West, Florida

26 months ago

Ana. SOrry, but it literally sold within about 45 min of being posted on here...lol. (I guess I should have listed it at a higher price...lol)

Thanks and good luck. Its a hard exam.

Brent

Ana in Mcallen, Texas

26 months ago

Brent in Key West, Florida said: Ana. SOrry, but it literally sold within about 45 min of being posted on here...lol. (I guess I should have listed it at a higher price...lol)

Thanks and good luck. Its a hard exam.

Brent

Brent,

Me again. Can you give me an overview of what was on the test in general? LIke what did you see the most of? Did you only use Kettering or do you recommend Mometrix flash cards or any other material? Did you have enough time or were you in a rush?

Thanks a ton!!!

Phil in Medford, Oregon

26 months ago

I was wondering if anyone has tried the Lindsey-Jones NPS study material, if so, is it any good? I am planning on taking the NPS in a few months and would like to get some study material for it and wanted some opinions on which may be more helpful (Kettering or Lindsey Jones or any other company). I would also be interested in purchasing used NPS study material if anyone has some!

RRT-Ryan in Modesto, California

21 months ago

Putting up for sale my used Kettering CRT/RRT study material

I am selling the Kettering CRT/RRT study packet- it includes the
Comprehensive CRT/Written Registry Study Guide
Comprehensive CRT/Written Registry Workbook
Comprehensive Mock Exam
Comprehensive Challenge Exam
Playaway Portable Audio Unit with Comprehensive Lectures (10 hours, 20 min)
Clinical Simulation Lecture Notes
Flash Cards-normal values/ calculations & my own personal set that i made
two of the NBRC CRT test from website form e and f
one NBRC RRT test from website form e
two NBRC RRT simulation tests from website form e and f
and copy of Gary Pershings Respiratory Care Exam Review

ASking $350- OBO, great deal, includes what kettering gives you + all of the tests from the NBRC website, which cost $40 -$60 piece
email me chizzy162@aol.com

Lilichka143

21 months ago

jmray in Mundelein, Illinois said: I would be forever indebted!!! I was a really really good therapist (just ask any of my patients!) and this has just got to be the worst situation ever!!

To say that I hate the NBRC would be putting it lightly, and I will only be taking the CRT board exam (AGAIN!!), not the RRT... I refuuuuuuuse to hand over a dime more to the NBRC than absolutely necessary to get me working again. Money grubbing soul-less.

Thanks for listening to this saga, please help...
Jen in chicago

Hey I was wondering if you ended up retaking the CRT again?

21 months ago

It is a shame the NBRC now has an expiration date on credentials. You would think the CRT credential would not have an expiration date since it is an entry to the field credential. At least a therapist can still work, but at a lesser pay scale. Expiration dates can take the livelihood away from a person. I do understand it is ones responsibility to keep up with their profession but mandatory is extensive. With state licensure, it is mandatory to keep up with continuing education, so why must a credential expire?

20 months ago

This is not my license, it is my credential that I EARNED by taking my boards. The NBRC initiated this in 2005 along with other changes. I see it is a money making operation.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Lilichka143 in Los Angeles, California

20 months ago

henry brew, RRT-NPS in Yonkers, New York said: the nps exam was a little tricky at times but sticking to the kettering review book help me out a lot. it took me a week and a half to study for the test, and luckily i passed it with 80%. I SO BLESSED.LOL

Hey are you willing to sell or let me borrow your kettering study package for NPS? I live in Los Angeles.

Justin in Manteca, California

17 months ago

scorrea12 in lindenhurst, New York said: Do you still have these available How much do you want for them?

Thanks

Sandra

Do u still have CPFT kettering books im intersted

Justin in Manteca, California

17 months ago

Does anyone have CPFT kettering study materials?

kat

17 months ago

Does anyone have any Kettering NPS study material for sale? If so, please email me at lkatbeck@gmail.com.

thanks so much

phil in Medford, Oregon

16 months ago

I have the Kettering NPS study material for sale, email me if interested! p_echan@hotmail.com

jj in Dallas, Texas

15 months ago

If anyone has the kettering NPS study material for sale I will buy it. Email me at northdallas_realtor@yahoo.com
9/1/13

Kish in Chatsworth, California

14 months ago

scorrea12 in lindenhurst, New York said: Do you still have these available How much do you want for them?

Thanks

Sandra

By any chance is this still Available???

kmills4788@gmail.com in Hagerstown, Maryland

14 months ago

Looking for the NPS study guide and pratice exams. kmills4788@gmail.com

kmills4788@gmail.com in Hagerstown, Maryland

14 months ago

looking for the NPS study guide and any practice exams. Thanks! kmills4788@gmail.com

kikorrt in Temple City, California

13 months ago

henry brew, RRT-NPS in Yonkers, New York said: HEY GUYS I HAVE THE KETTERING NATIONAL SEMINARS REVIEW BOOK AND 9 CD'S.IF U GUYS R INTERSTED LETS TALK BUSINESS . OH BY THE WAY I JUST USED IT TO PASS THE NPS EXAMINATION TODAY.

Hey do you have the NPS exam review...realize this post is a bit old...kikorrt@gmail.com thanks : )

13 months ago

Peterson4 in Cypress, California said: I have Kettering CRT/RRT set available for sale. It includes everything provided during the seminar, inclluding all notes given by instructor . I also looking for the Kettering NPS study books. If you are interested in CRT/RRT or have NPS for sale please post a comment here and I will get back to you!

Hi do you have the NPS study material, if so I will gladly purchase them from you. : ) kikorrt@gmail.com

13 months ago

Lilichka143 in Los Angeles, California said: Hey are you willing to sell or let me borrow your kettering study package for NPS? I live in Los Angeles.

Hi if you acquired the NPS study material and still have and are willing to pass it on to a fellow RCP please LMK ASAP! thanks, I am also in the Los Angeles area. kikorrt@gmail.com

RRT-RPFT-RCP in Woodland Hills, California

12 months ago

ALL THIS HAGGLE OF NONSENSE? IF YOU ARE A GOOD HONEST PRACTITIONER , DO THE RIGHT THING AND BUY FROM THE DEVELOPER OF INFORMATION…

THIS SAYS ALOT OF YOUR INTEGRITY AS A PRACTITIONER!!!!

PLEASE ALWAYS STAY HONEST…..

START FROM BEGINING, DUE TO YOU WILL BE WORST ONCE YOU PASS YOUR TEST…

ONCE A THIEF EQUALS ALWAYS A THIEF…….. UNDER OATH FOR RESPIRATORY THERAPY...

RRT-RPFT-RCP in Woodland Hills, California

12 months ago

YOU SHOULD TAKE THE ETHICS COURSE FIRST , TO SEE IF THIS CAREER IS FOR YOU AS IT TAKES ALOT TO BE RESPONSIBLE AND KEEP THIS AS YOUR CAREER…

GOD BLESS TO ALL THAT ARE DOING THE RIGHT THING IN ALL STATES!!!!

ETHICS WILL OPEN YOUR EYES TO WHAT IS RIGHT AND WHAT IS WRONG?

John Jones RRT in Charlotte, North Carolina

12 months ago

for some reason my original reply didnt post. will try this again.
You are mistaken. There is a difference between something that is unethical and theft and something that is used.

By your rationale, no one could buy anything used. Nothing. You couldn't buy a used car because you would be depriving Ford of a new car sale. You could not buy a used jacket at a yardsale because you would be denying a sale to the original fashion designer. Also, colleges around the country could not buy back and resale at a discount textbooks. All of these things are very legal and are ethical.

Unethical would be buying a kettering set, making a bunch of copies of it, and reselling those copies. Unethical would be buying a dvd movie, making a hundred copies of it and reselling them. But, buying a car, then after 50,000 miles deciding you want to sell it second hand, is not unethical. Likewise, buying a kettering set and then reselling it used is not unethical.

Some buyers want fresh and new with no marks or highlights. Others dont mind slightly used. The same is true of cars, clothes, furniture, or textbooks.

Maybe you should consult a legal dictionary or an ethics class yourself before you try to determine what someone else is doing and trying to deem it unethical. There is a clear difference between unethical use, like fake copies and piracy, and just casual sale of slightly used materials.

EJ Noel RRT in Covina, California

12 months ago

I have the Kettering books for CRT/RRT and sim books plus audio player for sale. I just passed all three boards. If anybody is interested, email me at ejlovesche@yahoo.com. I'm located in the Los Angeles area

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

New Balance in Santiago, Chile

11 months ago

<strong><a href="www.settlesource.net/new-balance-c-9.html">New Balance men</a></strong> <br>
<strong><a href="www.settlesource.net/new-balance-c-9.html">New Balance women</a></strong> <br>
[b][url=settlesource.net/]New Balance[/url][/b] [b][url=settlesource.net/]New Balance[/url][/b] [b][url=settlesource.net/]New Balance outlet[/url][/b]
[b][url=www.settlesource.net/new-balance-c-9.html]New Balance men[/url][/b]
[b][url=www.settlesource.net/new-balance-c-9.html]New Balance women[/url][/b]

Khrstna in Vallejo, California

11 months ago

I'm looking for used kettering study guides and audio for NPS. Please let me know. Thanks.

Ryan in Modesto, California

11 months ago

Shoot me an email if looking for NPS study guide. Chizzy162@aol.com

amvem in Lansdale, Pennsylvania

11 months ago

henry brew, RRT-NPS in Yonkers, New York said: HEY GUYS I HAVE THE KETTERING NATIONAL SEMINARS REVIEW BOOK AND 9 CD'S.IF U GUYS R INTERSTED LETS TALK BUSINESS . OH BY THE WAY I JUST USED IT TO PASS THE NPS EXAMINATION TODAY.

Hi do you still have these books? I want to buy them.

11 months ago

I am still looking for CRT/RRT Kettering books (latest version). If you have any available to sell, please let me know. Email me at amaggay1533@yahoo.com.

10 months ago

After searching and asking for use Kettering books, I have decided to buy the whole set from Kettering National Seminars Intead. Worth the hassle that a lot have been offering me. For a used one the lowest offer I got is almost buying the new ones and didn't have the playaway and stimulation package. You will received all of the following item from Kettering National Seminars website.

Certification (CRT) / Written Registry (RRT) and Clinical Simulation (RRT) HomeStudy
Price: $360.00
Includes free UPS delivery within the continental US.

You'll receive:

•Comprehensive CRT/Written Registry Study Guide
•Comprehensive CRT/Written Registry Workbook
•Comprehensive Mock Exam
•Comprehensive Challenge Exam
•Playaway® Portable Audio Unit with Comprehensive Lectures (10 hours, 20 min)
(Playaway® unit comes with a 1-year replacement warranty for any defects)
View/Print Track Content List for this Playaway® Audio Unit (pdf format)
•Clinical Simulation Lecture Notes
•Clinical Simulation Online HomeStudy* Account which includes: ◾Five online Teaching Simulations with detailed audio explanations
◾Online Audio Lectures covering exam content, pathology review, and test-taking skills
◾30 tokens for additional computer-based Simulation practice

•Pencil & Highlighter
•Guarantee (click here for details)
•Toll-free Tutoring Support
•Approved by the AARC for 36 non-traditional CE hours

emell@comcast.net in Antioch, Tennessee

9 months ago

Do u still have these available and if so how much?

slamn5@sbcglobal.net in Bloomingdale, Illinois

8 months ago

Looking for the NPS Study Guide. Please send me an email if you have them and can either lend them to me (willing to rent them and return them) or if you are willing to sell them outright to me. Thank you

Shanai1090 in Bronx, New York

18 days ago

Ryan in Modesto, California said: Shoot me an email if looking for NPS study guide. Chizzy162@aol.com

shanai1090@aol.com !!!

Page:  « First « Previous   5  6  7  8   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.