Will I lose my license if I test positive more marijuana?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

webdox in Hollywood, California

21 months ago

Why would you fail when dilution is so easy? Stop smoking now, 3 days before your test start loading creatine monohydrate to trick the creatinine check. Google search creatine loading.

You are going to have to drink 8 oz of water every 15 minutes for 90 minutes before the real test. Instead of drinking water before the test, drink Gatorade with a couple tsp of salt mixed in to trick the specific gravity check. Take 1-2 B-2 60 minutes before the test.

Or you could save yourself the hassle and just substitute someone's clean urine OR buy synthetic. Both work just fine, too.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

RespTherT in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

16 months ago

Diluting is better than nothing but modern urine tests wont be tricked by dilution alone. Esp if you smoked a lot. You posted this awhile ago how'd it go down? I never touch drugs but i sympathize with marijuana users as you guys are the primary targets of a drug test, and as far as drug users go pot smokers are the least of my worries.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Jordan in Tampa, Florida

16 months ago

Substitute a clean person's urine or use synthetic. Any drug test for a private sector job will be unsupervised.

They can't watch you pee unless the drug test is for parole, probation, or certain government jobs like military, etc. I think maybe the Department of Corrections/Department of Transportation can give you a supervised urine test, too, but not sure.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Joe Gagill in Monticello, New York

16 months ago

Just down a can of peanut butter and you will pass the test. Most don't know about this remedy. Good luck.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

ResTherT in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

16 months ago

Peanut butter won't help you pass a urine test. Substitution is possible but tricky to pull off and risky if caught. Better off not using, man.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.