kettering vs lindsay jones

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (101 to 150 of 262)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »   Last »

twilson in Chesapeake, Virginia

54 months ago

Hello I'm very much interested in purchasing the kit if you still have it available however i was wondering if you could send pictures via my email at wilsontracei@yahoo.com.

fruit.cake@cox.net in Mesa, Arizona said: Hi, I have the entire kit which I purchased brand new ($360.00). I am selling the entire package for half price . I passed both the CRT and the RRT with it... it helped me significantly. Let me know if you are interested in the kit.

Thanks.

MJ

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Bea Reed in San Antonio, Texas

54 months ago

Me too. I have taken my test twice and failed twice. It is so frusterating because like you, I know my stuff. I have a part time job so like you, I don't have the money to keep failing. I am going to try Lindsey Jones. I wish you luck on passing your test. beareed@sbcglobal.net.

europe9707 in Lancaster, New York

54 months ago

Hi, Im going to take my CRT and RRT exam this coming Spring and am looking for used Kettering or Lindsey Jones full kit. I'm not sure which is gonna be more helpful but if you have it please email me! thanks.

54 months ago

fruit.cake@cox.net in Mesa, Arizona said: Hi, I have the entire kit which I purchased brand new ($360.00). I am selling the entire package for half price. I passed both the CRT and the RRT with it... it helped me significantly. Let me know if you are interested in the kit.

Thanks.

MJ

I am interested. What would the total price be? I have taken the test twice and missed it by 14 points. I don't have the workbooks in the set I borrowed. I think the workbooks would help alot. Do they have the answers in them?

54 months ago

Jay Sanders in Albany, Georgia said: I have the complete Kettering Home Study kit if anyone is intrested in buying a gently used review. If intrested please get in touch with me by email

Yes, I'm looking for the new west Kettering home study full kit 2010. Tell me what exactly it includes and a price.

54 months ago

fruit.cake@cox.net in Mesa, Arizona said: Hi, I have the entire kit which I purchased brand new ($360.00). I am selling the entire package for half price. I passed both the CRT and the RRT with it... it helped me significantly. Let me know if you are interested in the kit.

Thanks.

MJ

I have interest.

54 months ago

chibabe in Staten Island, New York said: Hi Brian, I have the kettering home study package for sale, and it's complete! Let me know if u are interested so that we can discuss the price.

I have interest for Kettering kit.
Vesi

54 months ago

Kat in Denver, Colorado said: I have the complete 2010 Kettering Home Study Program for sale. Please contact me via email: katharinaochoa@hotmail.com

I have interest for your 2010 Kettering kit.What is the price?

Vesi

54 months ago

Annette in Albuquerque, New Mexico said: Do you have anymore Lindsey Jones 2010 Review because I would liketo purchase it also.

Do yuo have anymore Lindsey Jones 2010 kit because I would like to purchase it.

54 months ago

shieldsrandy1 in Lowell, Massachusetts said: let me know if your interested in Lindsey Jones, maybe I can help.
shieldsrandy1@yahoo.com

Du you have anymore Lindsey Jones 2010 kit because I would like to purchase it.
Thanks Vesi.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

54 months ago

bmrgrl07 in Charlottesville, Virginia said: I have a set of Kettering and Lindsey Jones for sale on E-bay right now. It is a 5 day auction because I really need to sale it. Check it out if you are interested!

Do you have anymore Lindsey Jones or Kettering kits because I would like to purchase it.

54 months ago

Bea Reed in San Antonio, Texas said: I am interested. What would the total price be? I have taken the test twice and missed it by 14 points. I don't have the workbooks in the set I borrowed. I think the workbooks would help alot. Do they have the answers in them?

Do you have anymore Kettering 2010 kit because I would like to purchase it.

54 months ago

europe9707 in Lancaster, New York said: I have interest.

email me at truck_driver_bg@yahoo.com to let me know how I can pay you! That is if you still have it. Thanks so much!!

kalani in Charlotte, North Carolina

54 months ago

I have been out of the fieid for over 6 years. After deciding to jump back in, I spent well over 5 weeks researching lots of sites and listening to lots of helpfull people. I narrowed it down to 2 companys Kettering and lindsey-jones. Since i had used Kettering in school and found it to be helpfull though it did contain some extra fluff I wanted something new. I ordered the full 200.00+ package from lindsey-jones should have in a few days company got great reviews from currentt friends who are teaching and on various forums. I can not promise I will be able to post back here as often as I would like to but, I will do my best to give a periodic update of my progress. Like I stated earlier I have been out for 6 years and I'm scared as hell having to basically "start over" I just hope all I learned in school will come back as I review the material. I will leave info on the study material I ordered as well as my progress when I can. I actually fear the CRT more than the RRT(both tests) so with that long winded tale of my trials and tribulations I bid you all farwell and much luck on any exams U have coming up and ask for the same in return

54 months ago

Good luck to you on both tests. Just an FYI, You might also want to take the NPS after your RRT as alot of hospitals are wanting that also within 6 mos after employment if not before.
You will do well. I am studying it to take my CRT again, so I know how you feel. It has been 3 1/2 years since my clinicals because I had a couple of other classes to take. I am afraid also. I think it will all come back to us. Again: GOOD LUCK!!!!

54 months ago

Thanks for the kind words I will try to update as I go along with any news or tips I dig up. Good luck to U also!!

54 months ago

Brian I don't have a sills anymore wanting to wait and see how this works out first. Also did U think afterwards it was worth it to buy the Kettering tokens even with the LJ Cd's that came w/ package?

kingfish_20 in El Cajon, California

54 months ago

Hello,

I passed my CRT and RRT written the first time with a old kettering book I had gotten but I failed the Clinical simulation part. I am wandering if anyone has the Kettering Simulation portion of the Kettering study guide that I can purchase. If you do have it let me know I would like to purchase it from you. jojo7920@gmail.com

Jennifer in West Monroe, Louisiana

54 months ago

I am interested in purchasing the Lindsey Jones home study kit if anyone has it for sell please let me know. Email : jennifer_socha@yahoo.com

I graduate in July and really need some good material to study asap!

Thank you

Sloane in Austin, Texas

53 months ago

Jennifer in West Monroe, Louisiana said: I am interested in purchasing the Lindsey Jones home study kit if anyone has it for sell please let me know. Email : jennifer_socha@yahoo.com

I graduate in July and really need some good material to study asap!

Thank you

Hi I am looking to sell my Lindsey Jones Kit, includes the flash cards as well. I really enjoyed Lindsey. I've taken the CRT and RRT and passed all three the first time. If your still interested or if anyone else is interested please email me at allensloane@ymail.com

Vlad in Jackson Heights, New York

53 months ago

I sent u email...

Thank you!
Vlad

JM in Lancaster, Pennsylvania

53 months ago

Hi y'all
Thank you all for your insights, advice etc
I graduate in July. I already got older Kettering Kit from school for free that I plan to use but I expect to buy a brand new Lindsay Jones 2010 Kit with my tax returns. I just feel more comfortable spending more on a new Kit than sending money to an anonymous person hoping to save and praying that I get what I pay for.

nando in La Puente, California

52 months ago

Does anybody have the Clinical Simulation (RRT) w/ CDs for sale?

Vlad in New York, New York

52 months ago

Hi to all, what do you guys think if Kettering online modules( crt,rrt and clinsims) are worth to pay and take comparing with having Lindsey Jones ones ?

Thanks in advance !

52 months ago

Hi to all, what do you guys think if Kettering online modules( crt,rrt and clinsims) are worth to pay and take comparing with having Lindsey Jones ones ?

Thanks in advance !

52 months ago

Nick Manning said: THIS WEBSITE SHOULD BE ABOUT EMPLOYMENT,GETTING JOBS,DIFFICULTIES NEW GRADUATES HAVE AND NOT A TRADING POST FOR CRT/RRT MATERIAL!

Where you were 130 posts ago? Don't forget to post your comment in many other posts on this forum that not related to the job.

Thanks ...

Vlad in Carlstadt, New Jersey

52 months ago

Anyone?

Daysi in San Antonio, Texas

52 months ago

Sloane in Austin, Texas said: Hi I am looking to sell my Lindsey Jones Kit, includes the flash cards as well. I really enjoyed Lindsey. I've taken the CRT and RRT and passed all three the first time. If your still interested or if anyone else is interested please email me at allensloane@ymail.com

Please e-mail me niev434@sbcglobal.net I will buy it

Daysi in San Antonio, Texas

52 months ago

Please I want to buy it e-mail me asap. I am in dire need.
thanks
daysi

Nieves in San Antonio, Texas

52 months ago

I need to buy ASAP LINDSEY JONES USED CRT CDS AND BOOK. I NEED A REPLY ASAP PLEASE E-MAIL ME ASAP
niev434@sbcglobal.net

nleelliott@hotmail.com in Fort Morgan, Colorado

52 months ago

I have the entire Lindsey Jones set with Study Guide and all 7 C.D.'s. It is a 2010 version and does have some of my own notations in the Study Guide. I would like to sell this set for $100.00 since I paid $185.00 for it originally. I have found it to be very helpful with taking and passing the CRT and RRT. Please contact me by email if you are interested. nleelliott@hotmail.com

david in Marlinton, West Virginia

52 months ago

I will buy it if you still have it. Please email me.

Nieves in San Antonio, Texas

52 months ago

karissa j in Rocky Mount, North Carolina said: I HAVE A USED LINDSEY-JONES STUDY GUIDE(CDS INCLUDED)
BOOK DOES HAVE WRITTING IN IT
PAID $219 for sale for $100($50 w/o CDS)
email me @ rissyross@gmail.com
(PAYPAL ONLY)

Do you still have Lindsay and Jones. I will buy it asap.

52 months ago

Do you know guys how lond it usually takes to deliver Kettering Respiratory Therapy Home Study by UPS from official site?

Thanks!

CCSD GRAD in Vista, California

52 months ago

Vlad in Jackson Heights, New York said: Do you know guys how lond it usually takes to deliver Kettering Respiratory Therapy Home Study by UPS from official site?

Thanks!

I received mine in about 2 days, and was really surprised/please!! Lindsey Jones came quickly too, but I don't remember those specifics since it was longer ago. The delivery on both was great. The Kettering was the MOST helpful, and if you can only pick one, I'd take Kettering in a heart-beat! Customer service with Kettering has been awesome (I had to contact them to retrieve some OLD tokens--same day service/response). I'm sure it depends on where you live in relation to when the product is delivered from. Oh, delivery and customer service from the Persing Site (not the Amazon-order site for just the "book"_ was exceptional, too. I hope you do well! : )

52 months ago

CCSD GRAD in Vista, California said: I received mine in about 2 days, and was really surprised/please!! Lindsey Jones came quickly too, but I don't remember those specifics since it was longer ago. The delivery on both was great. The Kettering was the MOST helpful, and if you can only pick one, I'd take Kettering in a heart-beat! Customer service with Kettering has been awesome (I had to contact them to retrieve some OLD tokens--same day service/response). I'm sure it depends on where you live in relation to when the product is delivered from. Oh, delivery and customer service from the Persing Site (not the Amazon-order site for just the "book"_ was exceptional, too. I hope you do well! : )

Thanks a lot for your reply! I am about to order Kettering tomorrow. I hope I 'll get it fast :) and I graduate in May so I have plenty time for review ...I hope :)

52 months ago

CCSD GRAD in Vista, California said: I received mine in about 2 days, and was really surprised/please!! Lindsey Jones came quickly too, but I don't remember those specifics since it was longer ago. The delivery on both was great. The Kettering was the MOST helpful, and if you can only pick one, I'd take Kettering in a heart-beat! Customer service with Kettering has been awesome (I had to contact them to retrieve some OLD tokens--same day service/response). I'm sure it depends on where you live in relation to when the product is delivered from. Oh, delivery and customer service from the Persing Site (not the Amazon-order site for just the "book"_ was exceptional, too. I hope you do well! : )

Does it worth to buy Persing "The Home Study Workshop" in additional to Lindsey Jones and Kettering? What is about James R. Sills review ?

Thanks in advence!

Laura Wilber in San Diego, California

52 months ago

Kettering home study for sale, has writing and highlights but otherwise in good condition. I also have other study materials.

GummiBear in Pearland, Texas

52 months ago

I passed the CRT and the written part of the RRT, but the Simulations are just killing me. I took it twice, still not pass it yet. Does anybody have any tip on how to study for it better. I have both the Lindsey and Kettering materials and know the information, but somehow still fail miserably. Please HELP!!!

Lori Zmolek in Syracuse, New York

52 months ago

Jay Sanders in Albany, Georgia said: I have the complete Kettering Home Study kit if anyone is intrested in buying a gently used review. If intrested please get in touch with me by email

How much do you want for the complete set. Do you have the CDs or the texts
lorizmolek@mac.com

Lori Zmolek in Syracuse, New York

52 months ago

Looking to purchase either Lindsey Jones or Kettering. Please contact me via email if you are looking to sell.
lorizmolek@mac.com

sherinaj in Moultrie, Georgia

51 months ago

karissa j in Rocky Mount, North Carolina said: I HAVE A USED LINDSEY-JONES STUDY GUIDE(CDS INCLUDED)
BOOK DOES HAVE WRITTING IN IT
PAID $219 for sale for $100($50 w/o CDS)
email me @ rissyross@gmail.com
(PAYPAL ONLY)

I am interested please contact me

sherinaj in Moultrie, Georgia

51 months ago

nleelliott@hotmail.com in Fort Morgan, Colorado said: I have the entire Lindsey Jones set with Study Guide and all 7 C.D.'s. It is a 2010 version and does have some of my own notations in the Study Guide. I would like to sell this set for $100.00 since I paid $185.00 for it originally. I have found it to be very helpful with taking and passing the CRT and RRT. Please contact me by email if you are interested. nleelliott@hotmail.com

I am interested do u still have it sherina73@gmail.com

debrose1960 in Muncie, Indiana

51 months ago

I am looking to buy a used Lindsey Jones study guide ( full set with 7 Cd's and flash cards) ASAP. Email me a debrose1960@hotmail.com if you have one for sale.
Thank you.

debrose1960 in Muncie, Indiana

51 months ago

I am interested in buying a used Lindsey Jones CRT & RRT packet with CD's and flash cards. If you are interested in selling yours please contact me at debrose1960@hotmail.com
Thanks

MikeFore in Columbia, Missouri

50 months ago

GummiBear in Pearland, Texas said: I passed the CRT and the written part of the RRT, but the Simulations are just killing me. I took it twice, still not pass it yet. Does anybody have any tip on how to study for it better. I have both the Lindsey and Kettering materials and know the information, but somehow still fail miserably. Please HELP!!!

What is giving you problems, IG or DM. Is there a consistent pattern as far as the post exam report. Do you review the exam report afterwards? Might have a couple of ideas for you.

nando in West Covina, California

50 months ago

Just wondering if the clinical sims test are graded by each individual simulation or are the sims graded as a accumulative score?
Taking my test this weekend

profgadget in Parker, Colorado

50 months ago

Cumulative score for 10 sims must meet minimum total score for information gathering & decision making.

nando in West Covina, California

50 months ago

Thanks

Timothy in Idaho Falls, Idaho

50 months ago

I help develop the software for LindseyJones and in all fairness, you are not allowed to return computer software if it is open, which was the case with xxxxxxx in Tennessee. We will accept unopened software. We also promise to replace any defect media (CDs). This happens about once a year. in the case of dupedone in Berwick, they called after having the material for over a year and demanded and was very demanding of a replacement. We did agree, but the user refused to return the BLANK disc and became upset.

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.