Pepperidge Farm

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

BBT in Braintree, Massachusetts

35 months ago

Is buying a bread route worth the $$$$$$?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

DMM in Elgin, Illinois

35 months ago

Mine was, but I bought mine from a guy who had a bad hip and wanted to get out. He wasnt getting full potential out of it. I bought it for 67K and turned it around in 3 years, sold it for 87k....you have to find a route that isnt being run to its potential otherwise you are just buying a job. But that may not be a bad thing either if you keep it for say 10 years and pay it off. When you sell it, youll have a nice little nest egg. Its the old addage, buy low (build it up) and sell high. BTW, PF is probably the best company to be an independent for, they have their issues but not as bad as say Arnold....hope this helps

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Joe Gagill in Monticello, New York

18 months ago

DMM in Elgin, Illinois said: Mine was, but I bought mine from a guy who had a bad hip and wanted to get out. He wasnt getting full potential out of it. I bought it for 67K and turned it around in 3 years, sold it for 87k....you have to find a route that isnt being run to its potential otherwise you are just buying a job. But that may not be a bad thing either if you keep it for say 10 years and pay it off. When you sell it, youll have a nice little nest egg. Its the old addage, buy low (build it up) and sell high. BTW, PF is probably the best company to be an independent for, they have their issues but not as bad as say Arnold....hope this helps

Can you talk? I would like to ask a few questions.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.