looking for a safety manager job

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Ruth in Tullahoma, Tennessee

48 months ago

I am looking for a Safety Security & Health Officer for a job in NJ. If you know of anyone who has OSHA certification & training (in the military or police arena) and managerial experience please have them contact me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Cinton in New Castle, Pennsylvania

48 months ago

streetrodbob32 in Glendale, Arizona said: I have over 25 years in the commercial construction field with the last 5 as a safety director for a drywall company. I have OHSA 500 cert,CPR,First-Aid,AED cert just to name s few. The problem that i am running into is that everyone is wanting someone with a BA in safety management or relevant experiance. when i show i have the experiance and the qualifications and the willingness to learn i get reject letters. What do i need to do to get hired?

I have a B.S is Safety Management, but i feel they only care about experiance. How can you get any experiance if no one will give you a chance? Good luck you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

streetrodbo32 in Glendale, Arizona

48 months ago

I am getting the feeling that these companies that post job opening are just to that to build a data base and there really are not any job openings.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Arek in Port Saint Lucie, Florida

42 months ago

Why you wouldn't hire someone like me....

I am interested in a Project Manager position. Professional, experienced. US citizen.

Great asset to your company.Please contact me to arrange personal interview.

Sincerely,

Arek Stefaniak

eareks@netscape.net

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.