Go to school?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

michael1234 in halifax, Virginia

68 months ago

I have 4 years of sales experience, but im having a hard time landing a job, I was a sales consultant at a motorcycle dealership for 3 years, then a finance manager for almost a year, i was contemplating going back to a 2 year school, but i dont know if it would be worth it and help my situation,

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

zwealth in Los Gatos, California

68 months ago

What kind of sales job are you looking for, i.e., what field or area do you want to sell in? What kind of products have you sold in the past?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

68 months ago

Ive sold motorcycles, extended warranties, maintance plans,

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

68 months ago

Hey Michael, the reason i asked is b/c i was going to suggest network marketing to you. If you decide to go back to school, it can provide you with passive income and long-term wealth in the meantime. Then if you hate it, you always have a backup plan to fall back on (i.e., whatever you'd be going back to school for). but in any event, if you want a fairly easy way to make money w/o getting certs., licenses, degrees, etc. then i'd seriously try network marketing. its the easiest and cheapest way to start your own business, and you answer to only yourself, so no micromanagement or 9-5 job. You just have to be open-minded and driven to really succeed. also do some research about it, you will find a lot of people do it. why? b/c it actually works and im living proof of that. and you have to remember, that in any business, its all about TIMING and positioning; getting in at the right time with the right company. so if you have any questions or want to know more, just let me know. im here to help any way i can.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

68 months ago

hey guys,i really appreciate the help, and your time that you have taken to respond to me,, Zwealth, i would like a little more information on network marketing if you have some time to talk with me some, thanks a lot guys

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

68 months ago

michael1234 in halifax, Virginia said: hey guys,i really appreciate the help, and your time that you have taken to respond to me,, Zwealth, i would like a little more information on network marketing if you have some time to talk with me some, thanks a lot guys

Hello Michael,

Can you provide me with an email address where I can forward you my contact info. so I can answer any and all questions you might have? Thanks so much and I look forward to speaking with you soon.

68 months ago

sure, michael3waddle@yahoo.com

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.