a Senior Sales Engineer position, open

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Jason Chu in Bronx, New York

87 months ago

Hi,

I have a job opening, and its a good one. The company is a rapidly growing managed hosting company. I pasted the description below. Essentially, the company has an existing team of SEs and they are looking for a Sr person to manage them. They are open to salary, so name your number. They have two locations in NJ, Hoboken (preferably) and Somerset NJ.

If you are interested, please give me a call at 212.532.8560, I am in my office from 9-5 M-F EST.

Thanks and good day,
talk to you soon,
Jason

Sr. Sales Engineer

Qualification: Qualification: Managed/trained staff. Excellent communication skills (oral, written, presentation) . High standard of professionalism and ethics . Knowledge of a range of Internet and networking technologies . Mastery of one major O/S (Windows Server or Red Hat Linux) with a working knowledge of the other . Bachelors degree in IS/IT or related field or equivalent work experience required

Description:
The Sr. Sales Engineers primary responsibility is to train and lead a team of Sales Engineers. In addition will assist the Sales Executives in qualifying and addressing our customers technical requirements. This is accomplished via conference calls, site visits, and e-mail correspondence. The engineer then uses the information to determine a solution that meets the customers business and technical requirements, working with the Sales Executives to craft proposals and present to prospects.

The ideal candidate will have managed and trained a team of Sales Engineers. Will have experience in a technical role or a consulting background. Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritizing accordingly is essential. Real world experience in configuring and supporting web servers and applications is preferred.
Additional responsibilities include:
. Responding to RFP/RFI documents
. Creating visual representations of customer environments . Creating product documentation

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

JQ in Wallingford, Connecticut

61 months ago

Jason Please email you contact info
quatrellajoseph@sbcglobal.net

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.