How to Find Quality Jewelry Sales Reps?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Mr. Bennett in Gainesville, Florida

28 months ago

I am currently in charge of finding gift Jewelry sales reps for 40 states. I have been searching for quite some time and it seems as if most web sites that charge for their services have dead end leads. I also have attended the Atlanta Market Gift Show and noticed that fewer reps are attending.

Are there any mediums to find sales reps that I have not tried that anyone can recommend to me. It is especially hard finding reps that have gift jewelry experience.

Thank you for your help!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

khuonker in Fairport, New York

25 months ago

Have you found sales representatives yet? I would be interested in speaking to you

Vanessa Handy

8 months ago

Mr. Bennett in Gainesville, Florida said: I am currently in charge of finding gift Jewelry sales reps for 40 states. I have been searching for quite some time and it seems as if most web sites that charge for their services have dead end leads. I also have attended the Atlanta Market Gift Show and noticed that fewer reps are attending.

Are there any mediums to find sales reps that I have not tried that anyone can recommend to me. It is especially hard finding reps that have gift jewelry experience.

Thank you for your help!

Let me know if you need a rep in Denver, Colorado. My email address is vanessahandy10@yahoo.com. I can email you my Resume if you like. Thank you, Vanessa Handy.

Vanessa Handy

8 months ago

Let me know if you need a rep in Denver, Colorado. My email address is vanessahandy10@yahoo.com. I can email you my Resume if you like. Thank you, Vanessa Handy.

FLEITAS in Boca Del Río, Mexico

8 months ago

Mr. Bennett in Gainesville, Florida said: I am currently in charge of finding gift Jewelry sales reps for 40 states. I have been searching for quite some time and it seems as if most web sites that charge for their services have dead end leads. I also have attended the Atlanta Market Gift Show and noticed that fewer reps are attending.

Thank you for your help!

I live in Veracruz, Mexico. I can work with you in small Project to put small shopping in Veracruz, Mexico

Best regards

JJFLEITAS

Wild horses in Fresno, California

7 months ago

Thank you for your help!

If you want a sales rep in the Central Valley Area of California (Fresno) please email me back at twowildhorses@netptc.net
Thanks, Sharron

Marti in Lakewood, Washington

3 months ago

I owned a gift/jewelry store and loved it. I am very good with people & have the "gift of gab." I am in Everett, Wa just north of Seattle. Please let me know if you have any position in my area.. nmy area. Thank you.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.