How to Find Quality Jewelry Sales Reps?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (10)

Mr. Bennett in Gainesville, Florida

52 months ago

I am currently in charge of finding gift Jewelry sales reps for 40 states. I have been searching for quite some time and it seems as if most web sites that charge for their services have dead end leads. I also have attended the Atlanta Market Gift Show and noticed that fewer reps are attending.

Are there any mediums to find sales reps that I have not tried that anyone can recommend to me. It is especially hard finding reps that have gift jewelry experience.

Thank you for your help!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

khuonker in Fairport, New York

50 months ago

Have you found sales representatives yet? I would be interested in speaking to you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Vanessa Handy

33 months ago

Mr. Bennett in Gainesville, Florida said: I am currently in charge of finding gift Jewelry sales reps for 40 states. I have been searching for quite some time and it seems as if most web sites that charge for their services have dead end leads. I also have attended the Atlanta Market Gift Show and noticed that fewer reps are attending.

Are there any mediums to find sales reps that I have not tried that anyone can recommend to me. It is especially hard finding reps that have gift jewelry experience.

Thank you for your help!

Let me know if you need a rep in Denver, Colorado. My email address is vanessahandy10@yahoo.com. I can email you my Resume if you like. Thank you, Vanessa Handy.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Vanessa Handy

33 months ago

Let me know if you need a rep in Denver, Colorado. My email address is vanessahandy10@yahoo.com. I can email you my Resume if you like. Thank you, Vanessa Handy.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

FLEITAS in Boca Del Río, Mexico

33 months ago

Mr. Bennett in Gainesville, Florida said: I am currently in charge of finding gift Jewelry sales reps for 40 states. I have been searching for quite some time and it seems as if most web sites that charge for their services have dead end leads. I also have attended the Atlanta Market Gift Show and noticed that fewer reps are attending.

Thank you for your help!

I live in Veracruz, Mexico. I can work with you in small Project to put small shopping in Veracruz, Mexico

Best regards

JJFLEITAS

wildhorses in Fresno, California

32 months ago

Thank you for your help!

If you want a sales rep in the Central Valley Area of California (Fresno) please email me back at twowildhorses@netptc.net
Thanks, Sharron

Marti in Lakewood, Washington

27 months ago

I owned a gift/jewelry store and loved it. I am very good with people & have the "gift of gab." I am in Everett, Wa just north of Seattle. Please let me know if you have any position in my area.. nmy area. Thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Internet Sales Rep

8 months ago

Hi Mr Bennet

I'm a mature, experiened direct internet sales rep / marketer based in S.E Ga with international contacts worldwide.. USA, Europe, Oceana, Middle East, many others .. National importers, wholesalers, distributors, retailers, independents etc.

Do you need international distributors? I can open doors very quickly with the right product(s)

Please send more details of your products, website and contact details and I will get back to you asap.

Look forward to hearing from you.

MakennaLink in Westminster, California

1 month ago

Discovered...

How To Add 1251 New Distributors In Less Than 10 Months All While Working Less Than 6 Hours A Week...Without Bugging Friends And Family!

I know, this may seem like a scam and asking for your trust is probably me going out on a limb here but I promise if you just look this over... you will not be disappointed.

This is pretty crazy...

Back in 2003 this guy set out on a mission to create the perfect recruiting system - the first of its kind in the home business industry. For the past several years he's tweaked and adjusted the system to create PEAK, JAW-DROPPING performance...

It's the PERFECT recruiting system.

It's the same system he personally used to recruit more than 1251 new associates in under 10 months...here's the kicker...

He started from NOTHING. He didn't have a monster sized list, no contacts, no JV hookups...no prior organization to "swing over".

He literally started from the ground floor.

You'll discover:

-His 3-part blueprint to literally remove the words "I'm not interested" from your prospects vocabulary.

-How to generate 112 leads a day - all on autopilot.

-His "Triple M Formula" that will show you how to get paid whether your prospects sign up into your business or not".

-How to become the hunted...instead of the hunter.

And so much more...

Grab your report while it's still free!

Just send me a quick email or text and change your life today!!

All the best,

Makenna Link

P.S. His name is Terry Duff and I gotta say...his information is ROCK SOLID. This is a GREAT system if you're looking for specific, step-by-step instructions to get things going in the right direction...without the typical hype and rah-rah stuff.

Raymond Iocco in Arden, North Carolina

10 days ago

Thank you for your help!

Atlanta Gift market or Apparel Mart is your best opportunity. However, my next best is talking to owners of independent retailers. The are good honest people always looking to help. Look for key vendor web sites and their store locator for leads of what stores to contact

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.