Oil and Gas Jobs

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

JOE Walker in Plano, Texas

75 months ago

There are many small oil Producers who are in need of a company man to represent them during the drilling process. I am no engineer however in my twenty years in the industry I know drilling proceedures. I have a long history of successes in my career that resulted from hard work, staying focused, always anticipating any potential problems before the fact, and staying in a learning mode. I've been on rigs where there were people in charge who scared me with lack of knowledge. I need a job. I have no network as when I left the industry in 1986 I was in Oklahoma where there were rigs stacked all over th place. I changed careers but just over two years ago, I had the opertunity to come back and I did. I have been coring ever since but am so far removed from the home office that I am sometimes forgotten and sit waiting for my next job for a month or more. I love the oil field and would like to be more active. Anyone looking for someone with my experience can contact me at 469-964-1780 or email me at joewalker3232@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

rightmatch in Brisbane, Australia

75 months ago

Joe, If you are interested in working in Alberta, Canada, at the oil/shale field, I may be able to help you. I am doing global recruitment for workers to go to Canada's oil fields. We are not typical recruiters, as we work very closely with the guidelines of the Canadian Govt., so do not advertise. If interested please email me at sylcam8@bigpond.net.au

JOE Walker in Plano, Texas

75 months ago

Dear Sir,
I would be interested in working in Canada. As per my resume, I have a long successful history of working a long ways from home. I've worked only one time in Canada and that was just north of Calgery while I was with American Coldset. I ran a diamond drill bit in the hole. The job lasted only about a week, but I thought the country was beautiful and the people friendly. Thank you for your consideration and I hope to hear from you soon.
Joe Walker

Joe Walker in Plano, Texas

75 months ago

Dear Sir,
I would be interested in working in Canada. As per my resume, I have a long successful history of working a long ways from home. I've worked only one time in Canada and that was just north of Calgery while I was with American Coldset. I ran a diamond drill bit in the hole. The job lasted only about a week, but I thought the country was beautiful and the people friendly. Thank you for your consideration and I hope to hear from you soon.
Joe Walker

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

T.J. Silliker in Fort Mcmurray, Alberta

65 months ago

I know of an opening in Houston as a sales rep. Would you be interested in learning more about the position?? please email me at tj@careerfox.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

denis tremblay in Red Bank, New Jersey

51 months ago

s.v.p bien vouloir communiquer avec moi je suis vraiment intéresser a aller travailler sur des pétrolière merci denistremblay804@hotmail.com

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.