Stocker

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (11)

Michael in El Paso, Texas

80 months ago

Looking for a position as a stocker and pricing merchandise.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

sandra rash in Yucca Valley, California

80 months ago

im looking for work. move to the area need ajob

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

JO-LYNN GARDNER in Lufkin, Texas

78 months ago

i AM SERIOUSLY LOOKING FOR WORK AT THE UPS. I AM A GOOD WORKER AND I LEARN QUICKLY. I CAN HONESTLY SAY THAT I AM NOT ONE TO CALL IN AND I COME TO WORK ON TIME. I AM A HONEST PERSON AND WORK WELL WITH ANYONE. PLEASE CONSIDER ME FOR EMPLOYMENT.

THANK YOU

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Vicky L Alexander in Kansas City, Kansas

75 months ago

Michael in El Paso, Texas said: Looking for a position as a stocker and pricing merchandise.

Looking for work trying to finalize School Test Need To put my daughter through college

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

ANONYMOUSLY in Hazel Crest, Illinois

71 months ago

;I AM LOOKING FOR WORK AND HAVE GRATE ABILITY TO DO ANYTHING I AM A QUICK LEARNER AND ALSO EASY TO GET ALONE WITH

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Dawn Richardson in Brooklyn, New York

67 months ago

I am looking a for a postion which I can expand my great ability to explore the work force with the experience I have is a cashier, stock, merchandiser receiver. Im a reliable,flexible and dedicated to my postion's.I am a hard worker I have learned how to utilize my experience to my advantage so i can complete the jobs.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Indeed Help in Stamford, Connecticut

67 months ago

Hello Everyone! Thanks for joining the Indeed forums! Here you can find advice, stories, questions and discussions all about stocking but there is a much better way to find the job you really want. Just enter in the job you're looking for in the search field above and click the "find jobs" button to see all the job listings. From there you can apply directly to the job on their site with out having to post your private contact information on a public forum. And please let me know if you need any help using the search or any of our other tools. Best of luck with your search! Sincerely, Indeed Admin

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

kristel rivera in Boston, Massachusetts

66 months ago

Michael in El Paso, Texas said: Looking for a position as a stocker and pricing merchandise.

I am looking for employment and am an asset to any company I am living in Fall River,Ma. and don't know if you have anything available in this area however if you do I would like to be contacted my email address is kristel.rivera@rocketmail.com
Thank you very much

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

dnotare@yahoo.com in Las Vegas, Nevada

65 months ago

owned and operated for 11 years a successful retail business, started form the ground floor operation, sold business and looking for employment in Vegas, honest, hardworking, able to assist any business owner who can use assistant.

rickgriffith60@yahoo.com in Cleveland, Ohio

59 months ago

im looking for a job period.

rickgriffith60@yahoo.com in Cleveland, Ohio

59 months ago

looking for a job period.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.