Work in Costa Rica?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (13)

Richard Blank in San José, Costa Rica

80 months ago

Costa Rica’s Call Center Employment Opportunities

costaricascallcenter_jobs@yahoo.com

Costa Rica’s Call Center is always open to meet new prospects to join our team at all levels for a variety of campaigns.

Executive secretaries, customer service agents, teachers, expatriates , highly skilled telemarketers, imaginative web designers, sharp computer programmers, anyone who believes that their skills can enhance a campaign are all encouraged to immediately contact our human resources department.

We will carefully evaluate each applicant’s education, abilities and personal goals. Age and gender will not deter us from selecting the top candidates for a campaign. Our call center’s Executive Officers personally encourage you to receive the best in telemarketing training, call center work environment and career development in Costa Rica. Contact us today to begin your future with our company! We look forward to hearing from you.

www.costaricascallcenter.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Paul in Panama City, Florida

76 months ago

Did you receive a reply and get other information about opportunities in Costa Rico? I would also like to know about a relocation.

Paul CFP

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

vaia and joe andreoli in Toronto, Ontario

76 months ago

Daniel Moorman in San José, Costa Rica said: Dear Sir/Madam

My name is Daniel Moorman. I am a Canadian citizen.I worked for 18 years in the fiancial services industry as an investment advisor. I built a client base of several hundred individuals through telemarketing and direct sales presentations. I was in the top 10% of fiancial advisors for the two banks I worked for every year for 15 years in a row.

I am looking to get reestablished working in the San jose area and I would be interested in hearing more about your job opportunities.

Thank You

Daniel Moorman

Dan where the hell are you. We've all been looking for you. If you a reference let us know. We need your help. Call us or email us.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Daniel Moorman in San José, Costa Rica

76 months ago

Joe/Vaia

Hello. Nice to hear from you. To make a a nightmare short, I brought my children on vacation in September of 2006 , to visit their mother, she lives here in Costa Rica.I had a lot of problems with my ex wife, you can ask Nick aout it. The government took my kids from me and still wont let me leave. There is a big fight going on now between the Government of Canada and the Government here. While this crap is going on , I was obviously fired from HSBC so i started my own company here called Sullivan Pratt. www.sullivanpratt.com I am financing real estate companies through private placements of preferreds, bonds etc. I would be happy to talk to you or help you in any way i ca.

Dan.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

greataccountants@gmail.com in San José, Costa Rica

67 months ago

Anyone intrested in a job that only pays native English speakers, please send an email to greataccountants@gmail.com. There are no sales involved and the office is located in San Pedro, San José, Costa Rica. You must plan to work 3 moths or longer.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

johndaly015@gmail in Asheville, North Carolina

63 months ago

im a carpenter

looking for expats to maybe work with

i already took early retirement at 47

need to change stress level

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Christopher Glass in Juarez, Mexico

58 months ago

greataccountants@gmail.com in San José, Costa Rica said: Anyone intrested in a job that only pays native English speakers, please send an email to greataccountants@gmail.com. There are no sales involved and the office is located in San Pedro, San José, Costa Rica. You must plan to work 3 moths or longer.

I was just wondering about the call center jobs in Costa Rica I am a native English speaker with 10 years call center experience for Sears and Roebuck America Online AT&T I will be living in Costa Rica in the next few months I was just wondering about the pay scale for call center reps I would need to make at least $10 dollars an hour base to make it worth my time I make $16.50 per hour now any information you can give would be helpful

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Richard Blank in Dallas, Texas

57 months ago

Christopher,

Thanks for the reply.

Best of luck with your job search.

Richard

www.bpocallcenters.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Todd Cutter in Costa Rica

54 months ago

Great "seeing" you here my friend....stumbled across this site, and smiled when I saw a familiar name. Hope all is well. Saw the second floor pics on Facebook. Nice job. Want to come by next week, let me know when a good time would be!

Richard Blank in San José, Costa Rica said: I hope everything works out. Please send me a copy of your resume. We will take your qualifications into consideration.

Best regards,

Richard

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Lic Giovnana Barrantes in San José, Costa Rica

43 months ago

If your looking to relocate in Costa Rica please be aware that you have a ninety day visa with a US passport. You must leave the country every three months. Residency is available for people that fall into the required options

Lic Giovanna Barrantes
www.lawyerofcostarica.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

43 months ago

jobs@costaricascallcenter.com

WE ARE HIRING!

43 months ago

Richard Blank in San José, Costa Rica said: Costa Rica’s Call Center Employment Opportunities

costaricascallcenter_jobs@yahoo.com

Costa Rica's Call Center is always open to meet new prospects to join our team at all levels for a variety of campaigns.

Executive secretaries, customer service agents, teachers, expatriates , highly skilled telemarketers, imaginative web designers, sharp computer programmers, anyone who believes that their skills can enhance a campaign are all encouraged to immediately contact our human resources department.

We will carefully evaluate each applicant's education, abilities and personal goals. Age and gender will not deter us from selecting the top candidates for a campaign. Our call center's Executive Officers personally encourage you to receive the best in telemarketing training, call center work environment and career development in Costa Rica. Contact us today to begin your future with our company! We look forward to hearing from you.

www.costaricascallcenter.com

jobs@costaricascallcenter.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

ERICUS in Ghana

27 months ago

Dear Sir,
APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT.
I would like to seek for employment to fill the position of any vacancy that fit my carrier in your reputable company.
I am alumni of Takoradi Polytechnic-Ghana with Motor vehicle technician part III. My course in the technician curriculum at the Polytechnic and the National vocational training institute has given me not the only necessary theoretical background but also extensive practical experience.
Course I speech communication and business writing have also tough me how to communicate with various business audiences and colleagues.
My rich experience gained through my national and extended service make me the most suitable candidate to enhance your company tradition of excellence.
The enclosed resumes summarize my qualifications. I would like make an appointment for an interview of training any time.
Thank you for your consideration. I look forward to talking to you
Yours faithfully,
ERIC KW

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.