Directv & Dish network contractors save charge backs !

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (13)

MichealM in Michigan

64 months ago

virtual services...nice...
1 big question...wats the cost?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Alex1 in Florida

64 months ago

its reasonable n negotiable..
plus they give u a free trial for 3-4 days and u can see if its worth it or not...
email to jeffsparks123@gmail.com to get full fledged info, leave your number n they'll call you.
i guess its the only company thats specialized for Dtv n dish dispatching services in the US..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

K-Glover@live.com in Troy, North Carolina

57 months ago

HI,

My Name is David Kyle Glover and I am very interested in becoming and proud contractor for a company out of Raleigh, North Carolina called ROCKIN R T.V, but I have been having problems finding there website or a way to apply for a contractor job. I have plenty of expreince because I work for a contracting company for Time Warner Cable for a year or so. i'm very professional when it comes to the company an myself. I keep hearing that contracting for dishnetwwork is a very good expreince. Also, they tell me that its a fair,respectful,an a very rewardable company. I would like to find that out. So, please respond to this email so i can find out how to apply for that job at RockinR T.V

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

TJ in Houston, Texas

54 months ago

My name Eboni Roberson and I am very interested in becoming a contractor for dish network in houston, but i jave been having problems finding the out where to apply whether it's online or in person. I have a crew of eleven techs and would like to start asap. So if anyone could help me it would be greatly appreciated.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Joe Diamond in Denton, Maryland

54 months ago

TJ in Houston, Texas said: My name Eboni Roberson and I am very interested in becoming a contractor for dish network in houston, but i jave been having problems finding the out where to apply whether it's online or in person. I have a crew of eleven techs and would like to start asap. So if anyone could help me it would be greatly appreciated.

Eboni,

I took this from the CablBar. Hope it helps.

retailer.dishnetwork.com
this site will give you all the info. if you have the capital to become a retailer go direct and DO NOT go thru a distributor like DOW or CVS. good luck.

Joe

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

TJ in Houston, Texas

54 months ago

As a contracter company or just a tech

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

playlien in Hermitage, Tennessee

53 months ago

I was looking for a while @ the naashville area for work. Even with 4+ years of experience its hard to find work in this economy. Actually let me rephrase that - its hard to find FAIR work.

I've been researching and I've found a few places that are currently looking for sales reps and installers. Basicly, non-fulfillment work, so you have to generate your own sales, but the commisions end up making it work it if you can pull it off. Anywizzy, the one I've been considering is Intech Media Services for now. I found there site from a friend and read the application on their site. They have some strict rules, but that seems to be more and more common, but on the plus side they offer pretty good commisions that compound based on how many work orders you submit each week or something like that.

Basicly, has anyone else heard of them? I'm pretty sure take reps nationwide, but they're kinda new and I was wondering if anyone else knew anything? Thanks

Peace

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

playlien in Hermitage, Tennessee

53 months ago

By the way Joe, I've also been looking at Cabl bar a lot, but uts hard to find much in my area. Does anyone know of any sites that are like cabl bar?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

s s in Granby, Connecticut

52 months ago

hey does anyone know if the national company dish1up pay their subs or not. whats their reputaion in general

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Josie in Bay City, Michigan

49 months ago

Can anyone tell me the best way to go about becoming a certified satalite installer?? Thanx!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

MSphere in BONIFAY, Florida

49 months ago

Josie in Bay City, Michigan said: Can anyone tell me the best way to go about becoming a certified satalite installer?? Thanx!!

It depends on what type of satellite installer you want to be. Do you want to you install satellite tv, internet or both?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Srdam in Irving, Texas

29 months ago

K-Glover@live.com in Troy, North Carolina said: HI,

My Name is David Kyle Glover and I am very interested in becoming and proud contractor for a company out of Raleigh, North Carolina called ROCKIN R T.V, but I have been having problems finding there website or a way to apply for a contractor job. I have plenty of expreince because I work for a contracting company for Time Warner Cable for a year or so. i'm very professional when it comes to the company an myself. I keep hearing that contracting for dishnetwwork is a very good expreince. Also, they tell me that its a fair,respectful,an a very rewardable company. I would like to find that out. So, please respond to this email so i can find out how to apply for that job at RockinR T.V

If you are talking about contracting from a contractor, or subcontracting, then you heard wrong if you heard that they are a good company to work for. I have worked for 3 different companies in the past 6 years and they have all been about the same. You do all the work and they make all the money. It does seem like you are making pretty decent money until you do the math. Everything including gas, cable, connectors, etc. comes out of your pocket. The company you contract from will make the same on every job and you get the scraps. On top of not being able to have a life because you are working all the time because they don't have to pay overtime even though you are treated like an employee in every way but the pay, you have to guarantee everything on every job you do for 60 days. Anything goes bad in 60 days and you get to go back for free to fix it or get charger back to pay another tech if they go. Steer clear of becoming a subcontractor for dish network. It is a total scam and has been a total waste of 6 years of my life.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Dave in Gay, Georgia

27 months ago

K-Glover@live.com in Troy, North Carolina said: HI,

I was a Regional Manager with Rocking R for years. They changed the name to Caotti. Working as a contractor for Dish is great however I would sugest going with another company.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.