Armed Security Looking for work in Philly

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Indeed Help in Stamford, Connecticut

69 months ago

Hello Everyone, You will have the most success finding the job you want by using our search engine. Just type in job title, company, or keyword into the search field at the top of this page and click "Find Jobs". Best of luck with your search!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

godsgift215 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

67 months ago

Chris in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania said: Hello all im asking anyone that is working in Philly as an armed pa Certified agent please contact me i REALLY need a job bills are killing me im willing to work A.S.A.P you can email me @ spazinc@gmail.com
Thank you!

DID YOU EVERY FOUND YOU A JOB?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

sabrina engram in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

61 months ago

Chris in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania said: Hello all im asking anyone that is working in Philly as an armed pa Certified agent please contact me i REALLY need a job bills are killing me im willing to work A.S.A.P you can email me @ spazinc@gmail.com
Thank you!

hello my name is sabrina in i have a armed security certified agent 235 card

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Gumshoe

57 months ago

I was a former police officer, security guard and Investigator looking for an armed or unarmed positiion, also event, vehicle & personal protection. I am looking for nights and/or weekends asap, can anyone help. In phila or Bucks area.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

DIANE in Flushing, New York

57 months ago

OUR MORAL COMPASS
When abraham Lincoln was introduced to author harriet Beecher Stowe, he reportedly said that she was "the little woman who wrote the book that started this great war.
Although President Lincoln's comment wasn't entirely serious, Stowe's novel Uncle Tom's Cabin was instrumental in aboliching slavery in the US. Its graphic depiction of racism and the injustice of slavery helped lead to the start of civil war. Ultimately, Lincoln's Emancipation Proclamation declard that all slaves "shall be free."
God's refuge helped to change a nation's moral compass.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.