How can i get security contract for my company

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (101 to 150 of 303)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »   Last »

consec01 in Oceanside, California

51 months ago

Hi Elias after you take your exam could you drop me a line and let me know how hard it is. I heard alot of rumors thought i could get the right info from someone that just took the exam.e-mail me at consec01@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

FABIAN in Glen Oaks, New York

51 months ago

just started a security company,can anyone tell me how or what to charge for retail hotel and housing develpment security in the state of newyork

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Mike Garza

51 months ago

elias446@gmail.com in Anaheim, California said: HI MIKE I AGREE WITH YOU,THERE ARE A LOT OF FLIGHT BY NIGHT SECURITY COMPANIES.
NOW TO GET CONTRACTS YOU HAVE TO VISIT PERSONAL A LOT
OF PROPERTY MANAGER OF BUILDINGS,PLAZAS,SUPERMARKETS,AND
NIGHT CLUBS.YOU HAVE TO TALK TO THEM AND LET THEM KNOW ABOUT
YOUR COMPANY AND YOUR SERVICES.
MIKE I AM TAKING MY PPO EXAM TEST ON AUG 5 IN ANAHEIM CA,
DO YOU KNOW ANY GUESTIONS,OR WHAT KIND GUESTIONS THE EXAM HAS;
THANKS,
ELIAS

Sorry I didn't take the exam, the owner of our company did.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

FABIAN- FELIXV24@AOL.COM in Glen Oaks, New York

51 months ago

just started a security company,can anyone tell me how or what to charge for retail hotel and housing develpment security in the state of newyork.

MY EMAIL IS, FELIXV24@AOL.COM

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

StreetFighter24 in Washington, District of Columbia

51 months ago

Hello, All. I am a Special Police Officer in Washington, DC. I have been in the security field for about 4 years and I feel that it's about time to start my own business. I have comtemplated and made plans for starting a Security Agency, but lately I've felt that starting a Bouncing Service at Clubs, Bars, and Lounges will be more affordable and both easier and quicker to do. It will also help me get on my feet by generating more funds for the Security Agency as well. Before I go further, I just wanted to make 100% sure that a person need not obtain a license to start a Bouncing Service. I've been searching on the web, but found no results. Any info, Anyone?

Ashleyjikijela in Johannesburg, South Africa

51 months ago

HERARD RENEL in West Palm Beach, Florida said: My Email is rherard04@yahoo.com I am starting a security company and would like to all the information possible on every type of security

My name is Ashley (Safety and Security Supervisor)from Cape Town, South Africa,I want to know how do I get a security job in the U.S

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

elias446@gmail.com in Anaheim, California

51 months ago

MY FRIEND ALL THE CLUBS,BARS,DISCO,ARE UNDER THE CATEGORY
OF SECURITY SERVICES.
IF YOU HIRE AS A BOUNCER WITH THE HOUSE IS OK YOU DONT HAVE TO
WORRY IF YOU GOT TO A FIGHT AND SEND SOMEBODY TO THE HOSPITAL.
IF THE PEOPLE SUE WILL SUE YOUR EMPLOYER THAT YOU WORK FOR,AND
MAY BE NOT YOU.
ANY TIME YOU DEAL WITH CUSTOMERS YOU MUST HAVE LIABILITY INSURANCE
AND A SECURITY LICENSE,IF YOU WORK FOR YOUR SELF AND NOT WITH THE HOUSE.
AS A POLICE OFFICER YOU WILL GET VERY EASY YOUR PPO LICENCE,SO
YOU CAN DO YOUR BUSINESS.
ELIAS

Lou in Hayward, California

51 months ago

StreetFighter24 in Washington, District of Columbia said: Hello, All. I am a Special Police Officer in Washington, DC. I have been in the security field for about 4 years and I feel that it's about time to start my own business. I have comtemplated and made plans for starting a Security Agency, but lately I've felt that starting a Bouncing Service at Clubs, Bars, and Lounges will be more affordable and both easier and quicker to do. It will also help me get on my feet by generating more funds for the Security Agency as well. Before I go further, I just wanted to make 100% sure that a person need not obtain a license to start a Bouncing Service. I've been searching on the web, but found no results. Any info, Anyone?

Im not sure about DC Laws and regulations, but anything remotely providing security will be considered an "Agency" in most places. Another thing is that the business owners generally get a big discount on their general liability insurance IF they hire "Guards" from an agency. Thats the big alure of having them, not security per se. This is the reason contract security is so big. In anycase, I would stay away from clubs, bars, etc no matter what. Too many problems, injuries and lawsuits. If you are already a SPO and have the POST or similar get a real law enforcement job in DC.. there are TONS of them. Forget private security.. its a losing game.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

51 months ago

try to stay away from clubs you liability insurance will go really high. you have more chances of injury and law suits. and most clubs want a private company because you take on all liability. Also they won't pay enough for you to pay your officers a good wage.

James in Kurtistown, Hawaii

51 months ago

Ashleyjikijela in Johannesburg, South Africa said: My name is Ashley (Safety and Security Supervisor)from Cape Town, South Africa,I want to know how do I get a security job in the U.S

I would just worry about getting out of S. Africa first.. fast. I was there a few years ago. Couldnt pay me enough to go back.. especially for a security assignment Security jobs here are easy to get.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Looking to grow in MD in Germantown, Maryland

50 months ago

Newly formed Security Guard and Private Detective agency in Maryland, looking for key personnel in start up of business. Motivated and knowledgeable associates needed to start forming leads as well as work with owner to complete sales deal. The following have been setup: Website, Sales material, Business license, State and Federal tax information. Position is commission based to start. As we grow, the position becomes full-time employment. Please visit the following website for more information and please contact me with any questions:

www.unitedcommunitypatrol.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

PARAGUARD in Johannesburg, South Africa

50 months ago

I'M RUNNING A SECURITY COMPANY AND LOOKING FOR GUARDING CONTRACT

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

kleens in Fairfax, Virginia

50 months ago

consec01 in Oceanside, California said: You are so right, that is just what I have been doing. Letting your client know that you treat their property as if it was your own property. But some times that does not make any difference. I just lost a good client that I have had for a long time by another company that gave them a lower price, they went in less the half of what I was charging. My price was in the lower then the industry price line. The company that took over has a bad rep for giving bad service so maybe in a few months they might come back to me because they won't be getting the same service that they would be getting with my company.

Hello,

Do security company CEOs' make a lot of money? How much?

Cheers/Kleens

kleens in Fairfax, Virginia

50 months ago

elias446@gmail.com in Los Angeles, California said: MY FRIEND MY NAME IS ELIAS,AND I HAVE 10 YEARS EXPERIENCE AS THE
DIRECTOR OF CLOSE PROTECTION SERVICES FOR A SECURITY COMPANY IN
LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA,
NOW TO GET CONTRACTS YOU HAVE TO VISIT A LOT OF PROPERTY MANAGERS,
AND LET THEM KNOW ABOUT YOUR SECURITY SERVICES.
TO GET SUB CONTRACTS YOU HAVE TO VISIT SUCCESFULL SECURITY COMPANYS
AND LET THEM KNOW THAT YOU ARE INTERESTING TO HELP THEM WHEN THEY
DONT HAVE ENOUGH OFFICERS.THATS HOW YOU GET SUB CONTRACTS JOBS.
GOOD LUCK
ELIAS

Hello,

Do security company CEOs' make a lot of money? How much?

Cheers/Kleens

kylooker in Greenville, Kentucky

50 months ago

JOHN BLOCKER in Columbia, South Carolina said: MY EMAIL IS JOHNATHANBLOCKER@GMAIL.COM
I am starting a security company and would like all the information
possible on every type of security.

Contact me if your in my area I can help you obtain contracts after you hire me that is - Michael Norris kylooker@yahoo.com

50 months ago

Depends on the size of the company and on your experience

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

rose in Philippine, Philippines

49 months ago

bigfabe65 in Fort Lauderdale, Florida said: I have started a security company but I dont know how much to bill my
clients an hour?[/QU

We have a PADPAO rate here... which is our guide to bill our clients
if you want to have a copy of it, just consult to PNP and some other government which is related to it..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

overwh in London, United Kingdom

49 months ago

In London landing a Door contract is quite challenging if you do not have good understanding with the managers. If you work as an operatives thats a plus. Otherwise you will find it quite difficult to get into.

nashville in Nashville, Tennessee

49 months ago

i open bisnis security lucin foor full contract or temp armed uniarm both americen iforsmant new compani offises number or cel semsudinsiric@hotmail.com

49 months ago

you need to learn how to write English before you try to write proposals for future clients for security services.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

ELIAS IATRIDIS in Los Angeles, California

49 months ago

matahelbo in Los Angeles, California said: how sould i get client and account for my security company

please tel me for how long we keep the D A R reports in the office
for 6 months or for one year.
thanks
elias

Lan in Vista, California

49 months ago

Very true Consec! LOL. I see this alot on this board. Not wonder we have such a bad reputation. But then again, most security companies love these people.. they can pay them less and rip them off blind. Security used to be a good profession.. :-( Hope the NorthCore people on the board here have better people. Maybe Ill work for them.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

fabian

49 months ago

49 months ago

Hay Lan in Vista I am currently unemployed do you know any good companies out there

Johnny in Thermal, California

49 months ago

Im new here. Interesting topics. We need a board just for officers to exchange ideas. To ConSec: If I were you I would get out of the business all together. They are all the same. A nurses aid makes better money and its a 12 week, easy course. Plus much better benefits. General labor is out because of illegal immigrants driving wages down. You need something that requires a license. If you must stay security, look for hospital or hotel in house. Youll need some training.

Here is how I would do it. Start with either the IAHSS (Hospitals) Basic Training. OR the International Foundation for Protection Officers CPO. They are about $200 each all said and done. I lean towards the CPO course. Its essentially CPP for front line officers and is very well known and respected. Hospitals would prefer the IAHSS, but will usually grant "diplomatic immunity" to a CPO for hiring purposes. Hotels would accept either. Youll need a test proctor. HERE is the way in.. call the local hospital or hotel security director and ask if he can proctor your test. Dont ask about a job..just take the test. Him or her seeing you there making an effort will likely get you a job soon anyway. Look sharp and be professional to take your test.. You may be getting tested in other ways :-)

Now to firm you up a bit more and blast you ahead of everyone else, take a few of the FEMA EMI self study courses. THEY ARE FREE! Youll need to download the books and print them.. about $20 each with binding. I would suggest: Effective Communications, Leadership and Influence and then take Fundamentals of Emergency Management. I dont know your background, but this will give you what you need to be in the 10% of all applicants. Lets face it.. if you can speak English and type.. youre already in the top half. Here are the links. Good luck my friend. Trust me, I well understand your bitterness and frustration.

www.ifpo.org

www.iahss.org

training.fema.gov/IS/

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Johnny in Thermal, California

49 months ago

Consec: One more thing that just came to me. Look into getting your Ham radio technician class license. If you like radios, get this too. Now that you dont need to learn Morse Code the test is pretty easy. Look for a ham radio club in your area and they will help you get it. Its about $50 and a little studying. I say this because as I think back almost every hospital and hotel I know of has a radio club and uses ham radio as a back up system. So do most public utilities. Having a Radio Operators licenses screams: GEEK! You may not like the title.. but most security managers do. Once you get in house (real security) at a big place, the Directors put a high value on intelligence and knowledge. This little extra thing is something I can for sure.. NONE of the other applicants have and will make a BIG difference in their hiring decision. :-)

(Hands Consec the secret weapon)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Very Nice in Orleans, California

49 months ago

sounds like a long time Field Training Officer was here.. Listen to him.

Teifer22 in Newburgh, New York

49 months ago

Looking for a sales rep for getting new accounts for my company that is based in hudson valley ny if interested please email me at teifer22@gmail.com thanks

glen in Hempstead, New York

47 months ago

ELIAS IATRIDIS in Los Angeles, California said: MY FRIEND MY NAME IS ELIAS I HAVE 10 YEARS EXPERIENCE AS THE DIRECTOR
OF SECURITY CLOSE PROTECTION SERVICES FOR A SECURITY COMPANY
IN LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA.
NOW HOW MUCH TO CHARGE A CLIEAN;FIRST YOU HAVE TO CALKULATE
YOUR EXPENCES,OFFICE,UNIFORMS,CAR,ADVERTISE,AFTER YOU KNOW
YOUR EXPENCES THEN YOU WILL KNOW HOW MUCH TO CHARGE.
MOST OF THE SECURITY COMPANYS THEY AD ABOUT 5 TO 6 DOLLARS ON THE
PRIZE PER SECURITY GUARD FOR THEIR EXPENCES.
GOOD LUCK
ELIAS

Elias, first step to becoming a manager is learning how to spel

47 months ago

Elias please learn how to spell you make yourself look uneducated. That makes all other security manager look the same

hashem in Minneapolis, Minnesota

46 months ago

i need thanks

tns security ltd in London, United Kingdom

46 months ago

i am a newly start business i am looking for contracts in bouncers and retailing were can i look for these contracts

Dan in Newburgh, New York

46 months ago

I been open for a year now and i find that bars are the hardest places to get accounts atleast in new york....bars dont want to pay more then ten dollars a guard...your best bet is to try high end clubs which you should get 15-20 per guard. To get retail is going to be really hard for you one cuz your new and two because most stores that need guards alreayd have them so you will have to beat there prices and hope they take a chance on you....now to answer your qquestion its simple call the store ask to speak with the mananger or call the corparate office..that goes for every account you try to get you always want to talk to the boss..and alot of times it wont be easy to get him on the phone....good luck!!

46 months ago

thank u for your advise it was really helpful i am going to give it a go and see

46 months ago

thank u for your advise it was really helpful i am going to give it a go and see

tayty2k@aol.com in Marietta, Georgia

45 months ago

Amackey in Tallahassee, Florida said: a AREA PATROL IS THE BEST MONEY MAKER WITH PATROL CARS

How is your roving patrol set up?

Security guard in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

45 months ago

Buba in Brooklyn, New York said: Please i would like any advice on how to secured jobs or contract for my newly started security company.

Visit www.brgsi.com

Security guard in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

45 months ago

pst1group.com in Lake Worth, Florida said: PLATINUM SECURITY& TRAINING GROUP is specialized permanent, temporary and emergency security guard and investigative solutions, Network Security administration and service provider of IP, digital, wireless and covert surveillance cameras and CCTV installation services throughout the United States. www.pst1group.com

visit www.brgsi.com

raj in Langley, British Columbia

44 months ago

vicky bajwa in Richmond, British Columbia said: i want to work as a salesperson for a security company to earn new contracts for the company. Can somebody tell me what are the most common objections or questions clients have for salesperson.

hi vicky i am from surrey and am in the process of starting a security company. I wanted to hire a security salesperson, are u interested in coming aboard and becoming a salesperson with me???

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Latisha in Yonkers, New York

42 months ago

hello everyone i am a desperate office manager for a security company trying to get new contracts for my security company - im open to any posiive suggestion please help

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

saeed ahmed in Birmingham, United Kingdom

39 months ago

hi i have set up a security company in birmingham and would like sum help geting contracts or sum contract to succesfull security company pls.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

39 months ago

raj in Langley, British Columbia said: hi vicky i am from surrey and am in the process of starting a security company. I wanted to hire a security salesperson, are u interested in coming aboard and becoming a salesperson with me???

hi raj if ur lookin to sub contract any work in the west midlands pls call me. ahmedsaeed@live.co.uk

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

39 months ago

ALL SECURED SECURITY in Manchester, United Kingdom said: OUR E-MAIL ADDRESS IS. allsecured01@yahoo.co.uk
We have a security company by name(ALL SECURED SECURITY SERVICES LTD) with well trained SIA Guards and 15 years worth of experience in Door supervision,Site security,events management, and other property security in Manchester and his environs,United Kingdom.We are looking for Security contracts/subsecurity contract.Try Us Today,as a trial will convince you....For immediate contact,please e-mail us via: allsecured01@yahoo.co.uk

hi mate if ur looking to subcontrct any work in the west milands pls give me a call my we just set up in birmingham execuritve security solutions .ahmedsaeed@live.co.uk

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

fru low in Yaoundé, Cameroon

39 months ago

Hi. i am bengyella elisha gamuah in africa pls i have been looking for security guard job abroud because thing are hard out here in africa pls you employ me and i work for you like a serity guard and after will ballance it with my salary pls help me may the lord bless you my email is frulow@yahoo.com bye for now

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

fru low in Yaoundé, Cameroon

39 months ago

hi my name is bengyella elisha gamauh in africa i will like to work in your company pls if you take me i will like if plr africa is too hard to corp pla you can employ me in your company and we ballance it wityh my salary thank for you help may the lord bless you my is frulow@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

James in Chula Vista, California

39 months ago

Have owned and operated my company now for 6 years. I would like to expand to others cities and states. The problem is finding someone I can trust to run those individual offices and bring in contracts for those offices. My company is in San Diego, CA. I am looking for the be way to go about this.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Kim in Encino, California

39 months ago

Hi, We are private security company in Southern California with over 100 clients, we are looking to grow our business even further and i would like to know if any company would like to subcontract their work in Southern California, I cannot disclose my company name but we can definately work something out over cup of coffee, feel free to email me via reply link, Thank You

Kim in Encino, California

39 months ago

James in Chula Vista, California said: Have owned and operated my company now for 6 years. I would like to expand to others cities and states. The problem is finding someone I can trust to run those individual offices and bring in contracts for those offices. My company is in San Diego, CA. I am looking for the be way to go about this.

Hi, We are private company in So.CAL and looking to get more work subcontracted to us, if you like subcontracting your work we can work something out that could benefit your and ours company.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

John Banks in Decatur, Georgia

39 months ago

Hi,We are a private security company based in Atlanta Georgia and are looking to grow our business as well, if any company would like to subcontract their work in Georgia, feel free to email me.

John Banks in Decatur, Georgia

39 months ago

James in Chula Vista, California said: Have owned and operated my company now for 6 years. I would like to expand to others cities and states. The problem is finding someone I can trust to run those individual offices and bring in contracts for those offices. My company is in San Diego, CA. I am looking for the be way to go about this.

If you have some contracts in Georgia that you would like to sub, email me at john@pps411.com

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.