out of state

Comments (2)

cyrushunter in New York, New York

47 months ago

I am trying to get a security license but i live out of state i was told i would need a ny state id. but this seems weird getting another states id when i dont have an address in this state. please email me any help you may be able to offer to cyrushunter@live.com or reply here thanks

Ed in Bronx, New York

42 months ago

All you need to do is get a ID number from the DMV.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.