start my own security officer company

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (18)

slim in Columbia, South Carolina

75 months ago

im 28 year old security officer and i would like to knw what steps to take to start my own business or i would like to partner with someone to learn how to get started

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (181) / No (25) Reply - Report abuse

JERRY MATLAILA in Johannesburg, South Africa

69 months ago

I WOULD LIKE TO START MY OWN SECURITY COMPANY IN SOUTH AFRICA,SO I DONT KNOW WHERE TO START.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (64) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

yonas in Hamilton, Ontario

69 months ago

i b in Pennsburg, Pennsylvania said: it is a great idea, i am not or ever in any security services but i dream of setting one in Africa where i came from. i have some ideas that i belive can work in Africa

I B

i am an ethiopian, could u please give me some adeas about it you can email me at nnyonas@yahoo.com
thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

luke in Bexhill, United Kingdom

65 months ago

slim in Columbia, South Carolina said: im 28 year old security officer and i would like to knw what steps to take to start my own business or i would like to partner with someone to learn how to get started

im from east sussex an looking to do the same. cheers, luke.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

security812 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

59 months ago

lets talk in Greensboro, North Carolina said: WE ARE LOOKING TO YALK TO PEOPLE WHO WANT TO PARTNER WITH A NEWLY FORMED SECURITY COMPANY. LETS TALK.

I am very interested if your serious - how do i contact you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

mandilakhe in Bellville, South Africa

54 months ago

im 25 years I have national diploma in Policing, currently im doing my 1st year in Law at univesity of western cape. I want to know which steps can i take to start my own security campony

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Michael Ruiz in Miami Beach, Florida

52 months ago

mandilakhe in Bellville, South Africa said: im 25 years I have national diploma in Policing, currently im doing my 1st year in Law at univesity of western cape. I want to know which steps can i take to start my own security campony

I started my company in mimai florida. I used startasecuritycompany.com. They are professional and fast. hope that helps. I would ask for Nick Disanti, he is who I dealt with.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

John Rinks in Saint Louis, Missouri

44 months ago

Have a class a peace officer lisc and would like to start my own security company in franklin county. I would work in the surrounding area anyone no how to get started?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

sira1951@hotmail.com in Port Elizabeth, South Africa

31 months ago

i b in Pennsburg, Pennsylvania said: it is a great idea, i am not or ever in any security services but i dream of setting one in Africa where i came from. i have some ideas that i belive can work in Africa

I B

hi i would love if we can chat more about this Security thing pls here is my EMAIL Sira1951@hotmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

sira1951@hotmail.com in Port Elizabeth, South Africa

31 months ago

security812 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania said: I am very interested if your serious - how do i contact you

i'm interested to study security company here is my email sira1951@hotmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Sira1951@hotmail.com in United Kingdom

31 months ago

Here is my contact
My email is :Sira195@hotmail.com
You can contact me anytime so that we can talk more

Sira1951@hotmail.com in United Kingdom

31 months ago

What I need is to open new Security company here in South Africa but need ideas to Uk and America people I c their system are good need something more advanced or existing Company come to invest here if is the any ideas pls contact me Sira1951@hotmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Ed in Accra, Ghana

15 months ago

Guerrillagod in San Antonio, Texas said: I'm looking at Ghana to start a security company. Anyone want to discuss this further?

Hi my name is Ed am in ghana,will like to discuss this further you can email me ed-Mac@live.co.uk. Thanks

adeel in London, United Kingdom

9 months ago

hi once you start your own business i work for you as a security guard i cover all over scotland thanks

adeel in London, United Kingdom

9 months ago

Michael Ruiz in Miami Beach, Florida said: I started my company in mimai florida. I used startasecuritycompany.com. They are professional and fast. hope that helps. I would ask for Nick Disanti, he is who I dealt with.

hi, if u have any jobs in scotland let me know i cover whole scotland uk thanks

Execsolution in Shelbyville, Tennessee

3 months ago

let me help with the process. Please visit my website and let’s get your company up and running.
www.ewconsultingsvs.com

SECURITY GUY in Buena Park, California

15 days ago

security812 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania said: I am very interested if your serious - how do i contact you

I would love to partner with your Agency please reach out to us via our web page at m-tac.net

Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

SECURITY GUY in Buena Park, California

15 days ago

SECURITY GUY in Buena Park, California said: I would love to partner with your Agency please reach out to us via our web page at m-tac.net

Thanks

my email is specialservices2@aol.com
my web site has my contact info M-TAC.NET

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.