You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (201 to 250 of 401)
Page:  « First « Previous   2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next »   Last »

A. Rohe in Bohemia, New York

62 months ago

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

alvin dennis in Baltimore, Maryland

62 months ago

Darrell Harris in Baltimore, Maryland said: I have small contract opportunities for new start up security companies reach me at dbizsavy@yahoo.com

yes me and my girlfriend is trying to start a security business to but you have to go to the state police so hit me back at trueking28@myspace.com

Collegekid in Portland, Oregon

62 months ago

Antonio in Cedar Rapids, Iowa said: a friend and my self have been thinking on starting a security company, please advise on all steps to take, any advise will help.

securityconsulting888.blogspot.com/

This is a blog I found that kinda gives customers an idea of whats going on. He seems real sharp. Maybe ask him a few things?

big L in Baltimore, Maryland

62 months ago

To anyone in the baltimore,md. area thats starting a security company. I don't have the finances to start my own company so I am sending this out to anyone one thats starting a company and looking for a right hand man or someone in upper management. I have 5 years law enforcement and 4 years security experience with standard and specialized training in both. I also have management and supervisory experience, I also have some corporate and franchise experience with companies like First National Bank, Allfirst Bank, Burger King, and worked in quality control for Brooks Armored Car. I also have the following:

A police academy graduate in 2002
A MD. unrestricted gun permit
A MD. guard card
First aid
CPR/AED
GSA certified

I am currently a armed security officer at a federal building. With these and other assets I believe I know what a good company should look like. If any, only serious people should answer because I don't play when it comes to buisness or money. Thanks for the attention.

Tony in Baltimore, Maryland

62 months ago

I'm from Baltimore and would like to discuss doing future business with you contact me at dbizsavy@yahoo.com maybe we can exchange numbers also.

PHUMLANI in East London, South Africa

62 months ago

I want to know how can i do if i want to own a security company,I dont have money basically what can i do?I m a lAW STUDENT.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

James in Elkton, Maryland

61 months ago

Eric Wright in Preston, Maryland said: all info we can get about start-up of a security gaurd co. will be helpful thank u in advance

Eric,have u started your company yet???

Frank in Spring, Texas

61 months ago

Nick in Houston, Texas said: Any information on starting a security company in Texas would be much appreciated.

Thanks- Nick

Nick,

I'd like to invite you and others at this site to check out our company website, www.signal88security.com

We are a nationwide security firm who offers the opportunity to own a franchise based on our successful model. We provide complete assistance in getting started; including our branded patrol vehicles, proprietary technology, full training, and ongoing operational, administrative and marketing support. We even take care of administrative tasks like billing and payroll to assist our franchisees in focusing on their core business. Here in Texas, we also assist with all required licensing and registration requirements.

For more information, please submit your information via our website at the "franchise" link or contact me at fpetro@signal88security.com

Frank Petro
Vice President of Operation
Signal 88 Security Texas

FTS in Lake Worth, Florida

61 months ago

While buying a franchise may be good in some places, it could end up costing you more. For example, in Florida you would still have to have your security licenses. Show the required experience to start a agency. You would still have to pay the fee for the agency license and the LLC and then the insurance. You must have articles of incorporation and your insurance before the license will be issued. Can take several months. You will also have to be registered in Sun-Biz.

As far as funding, check with your bank for business accounts and see if they offer invoice funding or factoring. A good payroll company will take care of all your taxes and pay and even invoicing. And it will cost less that hiring someone to do it in your office.

I started my process last fall, was approved in September and the License was issued in Feb. of this year. we now have a few accounts and are working on two city contracts.

here is our site: www.federatedtacticalsecurity.com

Frank in Spring, Texas

61 months ago

FTS is correct. The licensing, insurance and business entity bridges must be crossed regardless of whether you opt for a franchise or independent operation. Costs related to these items are generally consistent in most cases, however, one advantage to owning a franchise can be access to group rates, package plans and sometime experience rating benefits for things like required insurance. Franchising also offers brand recognition, marketing, systems, and operational support resources that are normally otherwise cost prohibitive for an independent start up.

I've personally done both. I previously started and owned an independent security company before getting involved with Signal 88. For start-up costs and 1st year budgets, it's pretty close once you factor savings on items like FTS mentioned and adding franchise fees to the mix. The big advantage for most of our franchisees is access to the support, branding and proprietary technology we offer. The start up process can also be faster. For example, in Texas we can usually have a new franchise up and running within 30- 90 days, inclusive of licensing and registration requirements, insurance and entity formation. Landing those first accounts is also generally easier with a national business model and references. Some of our franchisees have even been fortunate enough to land their first contracts on their first day or two of launching the business.

There are pros and cons to either method of getting started and I would encourage anyone starting their own business to explore franchising and independent options carefully before moving forward.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Nechole in Baltimore, Maryland

61 months ago

I'm starting a new security agency in the Baltimore MD area. I would like to adquire some state contracts as well as contracts with local business. I also plan to offer various training programs in-house as well as training security guards from other agencies.

I'm wondering if there is anyone available for me to network with and offer some guidance with giving my company sturcture, obtaining contracts, obtaining insurance, and also managing and mainitaing the company.

I have 11 years of experience as a law enforcement police officer, I'm a certified handgun, revolver, and shotgun instructor, and I also have the start-up capital to get things moving. If you can assist me in my venture by providing information or if you are looking for a job, please e-mail me at delreedsecurity@gmail.com

Thanks!

61 months ago

You didn't give your name.i have some knowledge i can give you in regards to security and business, email me direct.

61 months ago

Nechole in Baltimore, Maryland said: I'm starting a new security agency in the Baltimore MD area. I would like to adquire some state contracts as well as contracts with local business. I also plan to offer various training programs in-house as well as training security guards from other agencies.

I'm wondering if there is anyone available for me to network with and offer some guidance with giving my company sturcture, obtaining contracts, obtaining insurance, and also managing and mainitaing the company.

I have 11 years of experience as a law enforcement police officer, I'm a certified handgun, revolver, and shotgun instructor, and I also have the start-up capital to get things moving. If you can assist me in my venture by providing information or if you are looking for a job, please e-mail me at delreedsecurity@gmail.com

Thanks!

sorry i didn't look at the forum board,Hi Nechole

Nechole in Baltimore, Maryland

61 months ago

James in Elkton, Maryland said: You didn't give your name.i have some knowledge i can give you in regards to security and business, email me direct.

Hello James, can you give me your e-mail address? Thanks a lot!

Nechole

61 months ago

Nechole in Baltimore, Maryland said: Hello James, can you give me your e-mail address? Thanks a lot!

Nechole

chances5@verizon.net is my e-mail address.

61 months ago

What area of security will u be focusing on? EP,Retail,Entertainment?

James in Wilmington, Delaware

61 months ago

chances5@verizon.net.did u get my other messages?

nechole in Baltimore, Maryland

61 months ago

James in Elkton, Maryland said: What area of security will u be focusing on? EP,Retail,Entertainment?

I plan to focus on retail, but I'm going to keep my options open. Any suggestions on which area is the best to focus on??

61 months ago

did u get my e-mail address?

61 months ago

Your local area is a good start.

Joseph Ford in Austin, Texas

61 months ago

Ive been thinking about starting my own security company in Austin, TX. Im looking for anyone else that may be serious in joining. We can get together and go over some ideas and plans if anyone is interested. We could also combine our research in order to get this started right. Im not looking at starting right away. I want to make sure we have complete research first and start off right, instead of rushing in and failing. I have 8 years of USAF Security Forces/Police experience. I was a member of EST (military equvilant to SWAT Team) while stationed at my duty stations. I got my Associates in Criminal Justice from Community College of the Air Force and have my Bachelors Business Management from American Intercontinental University. Feel free to email me at Josephfordiii@yahoo.com

61 months ago

What area of security were you thinking about getting into? E-mail me at chances5@verizon.net

prathap reddy in Kuwait

61 months ago

Gonzo in Casselberry, Florida said: In the State of Florida you must apply for a Security license class D for un-armed work, G for armed and MB to start your own Security business. We can help you to obtain the D and G licenses. Contact us for more information on the courses we offer. BrantlyandAssociates.com

Good Luck!

Dear Sir,

Frist of all very morning please send all over details to start new security company and barget also

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

61 months ago

James in Wilmington, Delaware said: did u get my e-mail address?

yes James, I have your e-mail...thanks!!

61 months ago

Gonzo in Casselberry, Florida said: In the State of Florida you must apply for a Security license class D for un-armed work, G for armed and MB to start your own Security business. We can help you to obtain the D and G licenses. Contact us for more information on the courses we offer. BrantlyandAssociates.com

Good Luck!

Gonzo, let me correct you on the Florida license.
Class "D" security license, unarmed 40 hrs course
Class "G" Must have a class "D" plus another 28 hr course.
To own a security agency, you must Class "B" agency license
All agencies must have a licensed officer as a manager.
A Security Managers License is a Class "MB", however, any licensed class "D" officer who has been licensed for two years can be appointed as the manager and DOES NOT need the "MB" License.

For more information on the license process visit
licgweb.doacs.state.fl.us/index.html
Also visit my web site at www.federatedtacticalsecurity.com

ELIAS IATRIDIS in Los Angeles, California

61 months ago

tony in Whittier, California said: Do I my self need to be certified for security guard, I what to start the business, but dont want to be a guard. Does any body know?

HI MY FRIEND MY NAME IS ELIAS,I HAVE 10 YEARS EXPERIENCE AS THE DIRECTOR OF SECURITY
FOR A SECURITY COMPANY IN LA.
NOW TO BE ABLE TO BE SUCCESFULL IN SECURITY BUSINESS I ADVISE YOU TO WORK FOR AT LEAST
ONE YEAR AS A SECURITY OFFICER TO GET NOT ONLY THE EXPERIENCE,BUT TO LEARN HOW TO TREAT
A SECURITY OFFICER WITH RESPECT,BECAUSE ALL THE OFFICERS THEY STAND IN THEIR FEET MOST
OF THE TIME AND THEY PAY THE OWNERS BILLS.
FOR YOU TO EXPERIENCE THAT YOU HAVE TO WORK AS AN OFFICER THEN YOU KNOW HOW IT IS.
BY YOU GETING THE EXPERIENCE AS A SECURITY OFFICER IS VERY IMPORTANT,BECAUSE IF ONE
NIGHT ONE OFFICER CALL YOU AND TELL YOU HE IS VERY SICK AND HE WANTS TO GO HOME IF YOU
CAN NOT FIND A REPLAYSMENT YOU HAVE 2 CHOICES,1,LEAVE THE POST WITHOUT AN OFFICER AND
MAY BE YOU WILL LOOSE THAT POST IF THE PROPERTY MANAGER FIND OUT THAT ALL NIGHT THERE WAS
NO SECURITY OFFICER AT HI PROPERTY,OR 2,PUT YOUR UNIFORM AND GO COVER THE POST AND IN
THE DAY TIME YOU HAVE PLENTY TIME TO FIND SOME BODY TO COVER THE NIGHT POST IF THE
REGULA OFFICER HE STILL SICK.
GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR BUSINESS.
ELIAS

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

61 months ago

Thanks for your comments!

Willy in District Heights, Maryland

60 months ago

Wanda in Washington, District of Columbia said: My son who is 23 years old is interested in becoming a GSA security guard. How can I get him started?

First he needs to contact a Security compnay that does GSA to get sponsored so he can do all of his trainng
72-hour GSA training
32 Hour A-9 training
Sec Tek pays very well
Securiguard
Coastal International Security
there are a few others I suggest calling SecTek and they will get you squared away oh and you must have atleast 3 years security experience. any question email me jeffcoatwilliam@yahoo.com

fpemberton in Atlanta, Georgia

60 months ago

I have my own security company (just starting) and I'm wanting to get the necessary certifications in order to do Hotel, Neighborhood, and/or Loss Prevention Security, what is it that I need to do first to get the certifications that I need? Is there anybody that offers training any where, doesn't matter where I'll travel? Or can you tell me what certifications i would need to get started. Please let me know...

ELIAS IATRIDIS in Los Angeles, California

60 months ago

I BELIEVE AS LONG YOUHAVE YOUR PPO ANDSECURITY COMPANY LICENCE WHO SAYS THAT YOU ARE
A PRIVATE PATROLL SECURITY SERVICES YOU CAN DO HOTELS,AND EVERYTHING ELSE EXCEPT
ARM SECURITY SERVICES YOU HAVE TO HAVE A SPECIAL LICENCE FOR THAT WITH LIABILITY
INSURANCE ABOUT 2 MILLION DOLLARS.
ELIAS

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

NathanielBuckhalter in El Paso, Texas

60 months ago

I would like to start a security company.How could you help me get start

59 months ago

Lets talk. partner wanted in Greensboro, North Carolina said: I have my license and would love to discuss a partnership.

You now have a license as a security officer. That tells me you have little experience as a security officer and no experience as a manager of a security agency. Also no knowledge of different security regulations between different states.

If you want to partner in a security agency, insted of saying I now have a security license. Think of it as your interviewing to partner and say what YOU can bring to the table. Why would someone like myself want to consider you?

Jim C.

Federated Tactical Security, LLC

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

59 months ago

Chief, Thats a much better statement on what you are seeking and what you can bring to the table. I am leaving to PA for my fathers funeral, however when I return to Fla, I would be interested in discussing some ideas.

My agency is licensed and insured in Florida. Check out our web page. www.federatedtacticalsecurity.com

need help

59 months ago

I'm starting a new company in getting my license together anybody who has a lot of experince I would love to talk to about contracts and stuff like that so if u like to help sombody just starting out and u have experince in the field my email is bigmikesyke@gmail.com

A B in Westminster, United Kingdom

59 months ago

I WOULD LIKE TO START MY SECURITY COMPONY DO I NEED A LICECE FOR MY COMPONEY, IF YES THEN ADVISE ME WHICH LICENCE

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No Reply - Report abuse

Looking to Grow in MD in Germantown, Maryland

59 months ago

I have just recently received my Security and Detective License in the state of Maryland. I’m looking for individuals that have prior security sales experience to assist in attaining new security clients on a commission basis that can turn into full-time employment. Please visit my website and contact me with any questions:

www.unitedcommunitypatrol.com

LETS TALK ABOUT PARTNERING IN SOUTH CARO in Greensboro, North Carolina

58 months ago

Antonio in Cedar Rapids, Iowa said: a friend and my self have been thinking on starting a security company, please advise on all steps to take, any advise will help.

talk to us. we own and train new owners.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

need help

58 months ago

LETS TALK ABOUT PARTNERING IN SOUTH CARO in Greensboro, North Carolina said: talk to us. we own and train new owners.

I have questions if ur intrested in helping contact me bigmikesyke@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

omega security in Jersey City, New Jersey

58 months ago

mac9661 in Wayne, New Jersey said: hi my name is marco im in wayne new jersey i have 6 yrs law enforcement exp i am interested im 40 i retired in 95 for real estate venture made good money but now the industry is going south if your still looking for partner i am interested and maybe we can branch out to nj where im at lets take over 2 states i have many reliable people to work and alot of resources please if interested write back and then we can exchange info thank you

Hey Marco,
These guys at Omega Security Consultants Inc. (www.omegany.com)are looking for people to get into the New Jersey market.You should contact them you never know.

omega security in Jersey City, New Jersey

58 months ago

Hey Marco,
These guys at Omega Security Consultants Inc. (www.omegany.com)are looking for people to get into the New Jersey market.You should contact them you never know.

South carolina company wants partner inv in Greensboro, North Carolina

58 months ago

We are a fully bonded and licensed security guard company in need of an investor partner to help increase our markey share . We plan to open in several surrounding states with your investment. Please cantact me at www.safesecureworldwide.com to discuss this venture.

South carolina company wants partner inv in Greensboro, North Carolina

58 months ago

We are looking for a partner investor in our south carolina market. We are ready to increase our market share even enter into other states. Give us a call and lets discuss this venture and possible partnership. www.safesecureworldwide.com

Dr. Evans in Sacramento, California

57 months ago

Tyrone in Baltimore, Maryland said: My father side of the family is harris, is name was Ralph E. Harris. I am from the Baltimore area and I have 5 years law enforcement 3 years security with standard and specialized training, I currenty have a unrestricted Maryland gun permit and waiting for my guard card, maybe we can help each other?

I'm in the process of Starting a new security Company and I'm looking for a Partner with proven experience, if you are serious please email me at bishop_evans_29@yahoo.com

baba builder in London, United Kingdom

57 months ago

i can any job builder 25experience plastering tiling painting attic&loft carpentry
all work i move to londan &i nat god languig i looking for job when i was in my
contry statuary&sculpture

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Hipolito Marquez in Houston, Texas

57 months ago

LETS TALK ABOUT PARTNERING IN SOUTH CARO in Greensboro, North Carolina said: talk to us. we own and train new owners.

Hello I would like to be trained to be a new owner. please respond asap my email is emarkettravel@aol.com thank you so much.

57 months ago

(Hiring) I need a licensed manager for my security company here in Houston, Texas. Will pay good. Won't have to work at all, will pay to just be able to list that person as a manager for my company. My email is emarkettravel@aol.com. Thanks

debra in Dallas, Texas

57 months ago

Tony Harris in Dallas, Texas said: I can contribute to security products, at wholesale I am a manufacture. Covert products

what products u carry

chief Jones in Greensboro, North Carolina

57 months ago

Where can I purchase your covert products. We are also looking for a investor / partner for a newly formed security company in south carolina. call chief Jones email us if interested.

57 months ago

I would Like Uniform shirts and pants black or navy blue. maybe some items for the duty belt. you can email a list of products you have. emarkettravel@aol.com Thank You!!

macsdream in Jacksonville, Florida

57 months ago

what is your email address for your products

Page:  « First « Previous   2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.