ERMC 3rd Shift Duties

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Retaliation No More in Nashville, Tennessee

37 months ago

Hello ERMC WORKERS AND OTHERS LOOKING FOR SOME INFO, SURE EVERYONE HERE IS ANGRY AND UPSET ABOUT ERMC NEW POLICY AND PROCEDURES THAT ARE SAID TO BE COMPANY WIDE SO I WOULD BE INTERESTED IN HEARING FROM ONLY THE 3RD SHIFT EMPLOYEES AT ALL THE MALLS THAT ARE PERFORMING THESE DUTIES OF EMPTYING TRASH?Floor Manitenance?Restrooms?
What I need is Your Input No Cursing Just the Info Here that I am looking for Please Just the Basics

Mall Location?
How were you Notified of new Duties Memo?Email?Word of Mouth? Meeting?
When were you Notified? Dates and Times
Please Keep your Comments to these questions as I am working on a Interview with the Media and would not have time to Read alot of Angry Emails Please Only 3rd Shifts This Is Not A Trick if your uneasy Please Contact me At ceobvctn@aol.com
Thanks for all that participates and Good Luck to All

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Fed up in Liberty, North Carolina

36 months ago

This has happened at malls thoughout the country

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Retaliation no more in nashville

36 months ago

No this is not going on in all malls thats not true did you see a Memo? Anyone who had given them Problems by standing up to them have been fired for insubordination

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

cr22 in nashville, Tennessee

32 months ago

How many guards got to change from third shift to second shift?I know of one that said he was not getting paid enough to do two jobs so two other guards hours got cut so he could be moved.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.