ERMC OUT OF CHATANOGGA TN.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (601 to 650 of 738)
Page:  « First « Previous   10  11  12  13  14  15  Next »   Last »

annebat in bloomington, Illinois

51 months ago

suecee in Daytona Beach, Florida said: Dark Star let's look real quick at your T3 comment and St.Augustine shall we?
It was 2:30am; last time I checked that was "Ante Meridiem," in the morning. Also a time in which the stores were in fact, um Closed.

Next; the story you copied indicated he, the security officer, was IN his Vehicle. At no point is a T3 mentioned as being utilized.

It is obvious to me you work in a rural area. This method of transportation in and around the special events consistently held where I reside and am employed provides easier access and quicker response times than traveling by foot. (Are you not allowed to utilize one so you write such negative statements, hmm?)

And someone asked me to go to another site with my happy thoughts and comments about ERMC. Nope. I enjoy the laughs I get reading your ridiculous issues, it's better than the Sunday comics!

Hi Rodney Hi Frank!
Have a great Sunday!

Wow! A real honest to goodness butt kisser. Good for you! If you are good at what you do, you will likely flourish.....The rest of us hard working, conscientious folks, tip our hat!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

jenise stewart in Warren, Michigan

50 months ago

my husband is a pervious employee from emrc. they lied on him and it cost him his unemployment. now he is protesting and plan to go to court. dnt ever work for this company.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Former employee in Nashville, Tennessee

50 months ago

Spenser, Nashville TN in Nashville, Tennessee said: I had worked for ERMC as a Security Director for 2 years. My time with them was filled with stupid challanges from the corporate office in Chattanooga, TN. Keep in mind the ERMC if a family owned company so when you might have a problem with one person, you actually have a problem with all of them. You are treated as a dumb slave and not as a professional trying to do your best.

Corporate was never supportive and simply lead by threats of being fired almost on a daily basis. Mr. So called, Rodney Jackson is a black racist and was always bulling people. I hated everyday working for them and I found a great company and for the first time, I actually enjoy going to work and doing my best. This problem with ERMC is system wide. I haven't found one person who had worked for ERMC to say they like working for them.

Document, document and document. Worst I have ever experienced (thought the whole world knew). They destroy everything they come in contact with. Only rump-kissers can survive.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

jenise stewart in Warren, Michigan

50 months ago

your right. only rump kisser will survive. n my husband was not one of those. we hope to be going to court soon with this whole thing

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

annebat in bloomington, Illinois

50 months ago

jenise stewart in Warren, Michigan said: your right. only rump kisser will survive. n my husband was not one of those. we hope to be going to court soon with this whole thing

Not just a** kissers but also the robotic, no minds that follow anyone with a banana!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

SMH ERMC in Spring Grove, Pennsylvania

47 months ago

SO MY HUSBAND HAS BEEN WORKING FOR ERMC FOR 11YRS AND HAS BEEN PASSED OVER 4 TIMES FOR A PROMOTION!! BUT THE BEST PART IS WHEN THE NEW PERON IS HIRED MY HUSBAND HAS TO TRAIN THEM IF HE'S QUALIFIED TO TRAIN THEM WHY DO YOU KEEP PASSING HIM OVER EVEN THOUGH HE WAS TOLD HE WOULD BE THE 1ST TO KNOW IF THERE WAS AN OPENING!! BUT WAIT IT GETS BETTER THIS TIME THEY HIRED SOMEONE WHO IS A FRIEND OF ONE OF THE BIG SHOTS BEFORE THEY EVEN POSTED THE JOB!!!! NOW TO TOP IT ALL OFF HE HAS NEW HOURS TO SO WE NEVER GET TO SEE HIM!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

former employeee in Antioch, Tennessee

47 months ago

i know all about been passed over on a promotion and u have train the other guy and they get the supervisor job instead of you and you have more experience and they still put u in charge and still get pass over when the time come to get promoted i work for emrc for 3 yr and that what happen to me, i was glad i left that company

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Bestie in Seven Springs, North Carolina

47 months ago

annebat in bloomington, Illinois said: Actually,'bestie in North Carolina', your sentence structure is poor;your punctuation is incorrect. Your 'down talk...."-yikes! Poor grammatical choice.

Annebat......That post was MONTHS ago and you chose to respond now? Do you feel better?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

annebat in bloomington, Illinois

47 months ago

Bestie in Seven Springs, North Carolina said: Annebat......That post was MONTHS ago and you chose to respond now? Do you feel better?

much. thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

annebat in bloomington, Illinois

47 months ago

SMH ERMC in Spring Grove, Pennsylvania said: SO MY HUSBAND HAS BEEN WORKING FOR ERMC FOR 11YRS AND HAS BEEN PASSED OVER 4 TIMES FOR A PROMOTION!! BUT THE BEST PART IS WHEN THE NEW PERON IS HIRED MY HUSBAND HAS TO TRAIN THEM IF HE'S QUALIFIED TO TRAIN THEM WHY DO YOU KEEP PASSING HIM OVER EVEN THOUGH HE WAS TOLD HE WOULD BE THE 1ST TO KNOW IF THERE WAS AN OPENING!! BUT WAIT IT GETS BETTER THIS TIME THEY HIRED SOMEONE WHO IS A FRIEND OF ONE OF THE BIG SHOTS BEFORE THEY EVEN POSTED THE JOB!!!! NOW TO TOP IT ALL OFF HE HAS NEW HOURS TO SO WE NEVER GET TO SEE HIM!!

Isn't that the mall with the psycho Mall Manager? a female? She has quite a reputation. Even Frank is scared of her.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Tony in Bedford, Virginia

46 months ago

I feel your pain. I have worked For ERMC for 7 years. I am the 3rd shift supervisor. No raise , no rank. They changed my days off. So I can't do anything with my family either.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Tony in Bedford, Virginia

45 months ago

Well I have to say, if you have a job with this company, even if they suck at times, It's better than not having a job. I do have one question? Why is that ERMC don't consider Grandchildren as immediate family? My grandaughter was found dead Friday Afternoon. A victome Of SIDS.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Tony in Bedford, Virginia

45 months ago

I Misspelled Victim

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

one of the family in Clyde, North Carolina

44 months ago

I am "one of the family" who prays for each of our employees - I worry for each of you when gas prices go up, the beginning of the school year, Christmas, Thanksgiving, etc. I am sorry to see this site and the hate for my family that is written here. Some of the circumstances I am familiar with and I know they are not being fairly portrayed here...others I cannot comment on because I don't know ALL of the FACTS. Most of the "silly rules" that ERMC has in place are due to one or two employees abusing the customer/system so badly that a "rule" had to be made for all to follow - which in turn makes it difficult on EVERYONE. I myself will continue to pray for each of you to find "better" jobs where you are happier and I pray that each of you find peace as well. I also thank God for giving me strength to work and for allowing our family to provide jobs for as many people as we do.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Security ROCKS in Peachtree City, Georgia

44 months ago

Oscar Hurd in Douglasville, Georgia said: please can someone pick another topic? stop killing the same horse!!ok new topic 'The rise of female officers over male officers in this field' Is it because too many men dont want to comply to dress code,work ethics,non-criminal minded attitude,and drug policy? I think all the above! I do not have anything against female officers,but we know how criminals think and Men should stepup or shut up.We need to address the Gay officer rise next!!

And there is WHAT wrong with gay security guards? I was in the same job for 3 years and I have had about 14 guys come and go because they could not hack the job. At the end of the day its your ability to do the job right, its not some macho-pissing contest by which you get to think that you are better than everyone because you have a tenuous grip on a small amount of power. If this is not you, then I am sorry. I am now a police officer, and again let me tell you: there are just as many gay cops in most departments as there are straight ones, we're everywhere :D

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

annebat in bloomington, Illinois

43 months ago

Mr. Hurd-are you real?Please tell me you are living in your mother's basement at the age of 37 playing with your Star Wars action fiqures. Because I can't think of that many intelligent, stable, intuitive, well adjusted men that would be so stupid as to judge a security guard by who he likes to kiss goodnight. I was in law enforcement for many years before getting out and going into retail. I met a lot of wimpy, coward like heterosexual men that would have gladly run under the boss's desk in a fetal position with their thumb in their mouths-rather than back me up in a tense situation. I have met gay men and women that had displayed loyalty, respect, and dedication for fellow officers,like none other. Who cares what the gender, race, sexual persuation, and age is? oh that's right-you. Why don't you go back to the kitchen Ozzie, cuz Harriet's on fire. Leave the important work to serious people with a grasp of how security works and what it takes to get the job done.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

annebat in bloomington, Illinois

43 months ago

to: One of the family in clyde.....
Hate, ma'am or sir, is a very strong word. I don't think these people really hate or they wouldn't be so strongly vigilant w/their postings. I think Hurt, Bitter, Sad, is more like it. Sad that they are so forgotten, so disrespected, by their employer. They too pray. They pray that they will be heard. They pray that they can even celebrate Thanksgiving and Christmas and there is food on the table. I , honestly, have never seen anything like this company in my life. This is a company that rewards pettiness and inaction, along with ineptitude. Big brother is watching has nothing on this company. Unions scare the bajessus out of Mr. Russell. He, himself, has told the robotic, desperate, employees that actually have a title for $2.00 more an hour-to quash any talk of unions. Why? because the employee working for $8.00/hr should be grateful he/she has a job.Please pray their employer grows a heart and no longer reminds employees that want to go to a family member's funeral-be sure and clock out.....wow, and it was your family member.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

New Kid On the Block in Greensboro, North Carolina

42 months ago

Ok, I hear you all,
#1 Become problem solvers not, Not part of the problem.
#2 All of you have access to an employees manual right! read it. This is how you protect yourself from unethical employees in any company.
#3 Make them accountable for their questionable behavoirs by reminding them of the binding information that is in the policy manual.
#4.Document and take notes of repeated negative activity.
#5. Smile until you find another Job!!! and Quit.
#6. Write letters to the proper authorities make copies and keep them coming and stop crying boo Who did what!!!
An A hole is a sorry thing when constipated with stuff or when it comes out loose uncontrolably.
Veterans remember the crap you took during basic training, It was designed to make you resillent to torture. can you take it in the ERMC Army? Then Go Awol.Be the example you want others to be.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Tony in Hardy, Virginia

42 months ago

New Kid On the Block in Greensboro, North Carolina said: Ok, I hear you all,
#1 Become problem solvers not, Not part of the problem.
#2 All of you have access to an employees manual right! read it. This is how you protect yourself from unethical employees in any company.
#3 Make them accountable for their questionable behavoirs by reminding them of the binding information that is in the policy manual.
#4.Document and take notes of repeated negative activity.
#5. Smile until you find another Job!!! and Quit.
#6. Write letters to the proper authorities make copies and keep them coming and stop crying boo Who did what!!!
An A hole is a sorry thing when constipated with stuff or when it comes out loose uncontrolably.
Veterans remember the crap you took during basic training, It was designed to make you resillent to torture. can you take it in the ERMC Army? Then Go Awol.Be the example you want others to be.

Ok this person must be new. Let Me Tell You How ERMC. Realy is. I found Out Today That I Might As Well Trade My Security Uniform In For A Housekeeping Uniform. ERMC will Stop Lot Patrols At River Ridge Mall In Lynchburg Va. On 3rd. Shift Friday July 1st. So Instead Of Doing Lot Patrols. I get To Ride A Scrubber, And Scrub The Floors At River Ridge Mall. I Wont Be Getting Extra Pay For The Housekeeping Job. Ooo Rah!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Ney Son in Nashville, United States minor outlying islands

42 months ago

That's right, folks. In addition to their ridiculous flat rate system between CBL and ERMC... In addition to having guards wearing the goofiest looking uniforms in the history of mankind... In addition to having employees that are there for a decade getting paid $1 more than a person they hired an hour ago...

Their newest brilliant idea is to lay off their janitors, and have the guards become janitors. This, plus the pure insanity of instituting a "remote station", proves beyond all doubt that ERMC doesn't care one bit about securing anything. May as well just hand the burglars the keys. Think about this while Emerson shines his antique car collection.

Stick a fork in this company. Even going on welfare is less embarrassing than working for them.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

Tony in Hardy, Virginia

42 months ago

The funny thing is 3rd shift are the only one's being effected i hope a flash mob get togeather in the lot on 3rd shift, and tear the property all to hell. I am just going to stand back and watch, and laugh till it hurts.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Dark Star in Point Pleasant, Tennessee

42 months ago

So when (and god forbid I truly hope it never does happen) some poor employee, who ends up working late, has something horrible happen while walking out in the parking lot during 3rd shift, and the lawsuits begin...the Security Officer can testify "Well I was very busy cleaning a bathroom, so I just couldn't be there to patrol at that time..."

They will save ohhh a few hundred dollars a week in minimum wage pay for the poor janitors, and lose a million in the suit. Sounds like ERMC logic to me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Think about it in Morristown, Tennessee

42 months ago

I can't see what your are complaining about.I personally would rather work nights and do the floors.That way you don't have to wear the uniform.But instead of switching security around to do the floors at our mall on two nights they moved a security officer off of two nights and let a janitoral/maint./man and put him on security schedule to do the floors.If I were you I would quit complaining and be glad I still have my job.And think about it you are getting trained on machines that are used in a wide variety of business.So if your hours do get cut you have the option of applying for a job other than security.I would love to learn how to use the floor machines.But I am very grateful I still have my job and my hours are not cut.I used to be bitter also but this company is not that bad.Its not all their fault its the ecomony and it could possibly get worse.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Think about it in Morristown, Tennessee

42 months ago

Ney Son in Nashville, United States minor outlying islands said: That's right, folks. In addition to their ridiculous flat rate system between CBL and ERMC... In addition to having guards wearing the goofiest looking uniforms in the history of mankind... In addition to having employees that are there for a decade getting paid $1 more than a person they hired an hour ago...

Their newest brilliant idea is to lay off their janitors, and have the guards become janitors. This, plus the pure insanity of instituting a "remote station", proves beyond all doubt that ERMC doesn't care one bit about securing anything. May as well just hand the burglars the keys. Think about this while Emerson shines his antique car collection.

Stick a fork in this company. Even going on welfare is less embarrassing than working for them.

Just want you to know you should be glad you are getting paid a $1.00 more aa hour than new hires.For two years the new people was hired in at more than me.So get over it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Tony in Hardy, Virginia

42 months ago

Think about it in Morristown, Tennessee said: I can't see what your are complaining about.I personally would rather work nights and do the floors.That way you don't have to wear the uniform.But instead of switching security around to do the floors at our mall on two nights they moved a security officer off of two nights and let a janitoral/maint./man and put him on security schedule to do the floors.If I were you I would quit complaining and be glad I still have my job.And think about it you are getting trained on machines that are used in a wide variety of business.So if your hours do get cut you have the option of applying for a job other than security.I would love to learn how to use the floor machines.But I am very grateful I still have my job and my hours are not cut.I used to be bitter also but this company is not that bad.Its not all their fault its the ecomony and it could possibly get worse.

I never said I would not do what is asked of me. I don't have to like it either. I am allowed the right to freedom of speech, and if you don't like what I said I don't care. thats life.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

annebat in bloomington, Illinois

42 months ago

I too have found out there are major firings across the board at the behest of CBL. They told ERMC OPS to figure out the cuts themselves and to indeed put security officers in the capacity of housekeeping. "think about it in Morristown" are you for real? Do you know anything about security? If a security guard means automatic cross training to be a janitor then that facility has no idea what security is. Why I think I will recommend that all city P.D. departments get welding, drywall, plumbing, prostituting experience. You never know when you might need to use those skills. Are you kidding me? Jesus, you are a company employee. Bend down and grab your ankles , Cbl and Ermc are likin' you! They just let a guy go that a helluva lot people know-he has WORKED THERE 38 YEARS! Yep, if I hear one more time ' we are like a family' I am going to throw up. If a man devotes 38 years to a company and kicks him out with not so much as a cheap watch......you go ahead and act like a monkey for a banana. I hope the rest of you get out. You know, where security guards are security guards......

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Ney Son in Nashville, United States minor outlying islands

42 months ago

Think about it in Morristown, Tennessee said: Just want you to know you should be glad you are getting paid a $1.00 more aa hour than new hires.For two years the new people was hired in at more than me.

And you're DEFENDING this company? That treats its employees that way?

[QUOTE]So get over it.

I'm not going to "get over" any company that puts the lives of its employees in danger. It's bad enough that they were suckered into that "remote station" scheme, who are just a bunch of tattletales that don't even know what mall they're looking at half the time, but now they're putting guards on floor scrubbers, making it impossible to guard the mall. With the remote station and guards on scrubbers, there is now NO WAY to protect the property, inside or out.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Tony in Hardy, Virginia

42 months ago

annebat in bloomington, Illinois said: I too have found out there are major firings across the board at the behest of CBL. They told ERMC OPS to figure out the cuts themselves and to indeed put security officers in the capacity of housekeeping. "think about it in Morristown" are you for real? Do you know anything about security? If a security guard means automatic cross training to be a janitor then that facility has no idea what security is. Why I think I will recommend that all city P.D. departments get welding, drywall, plumbing, prostituting experience. You never know when you might need to use those skills. Are you kidding me? Jesus, you are a company employee. Bend down and grab your ankles , Cbl and Ermc are likin' you! They just let a guy go that a helluva lot people know-he has WORKED THERE 38 YEARS! Yep, if I hear one more time ' we are like a family' I am going to throw up. If a man devotes 38 years to a company and kicks him out with not so much as a cheap watch......you go ahead and act like a monkey for a banana. I hope the rest of you get out. You know, where security guards are security guards......

There is one thing for sure, for everyone that uses this blog watch what you are saying. big brother (ERMC) is watching. I know this from experience. I said what I felt, and thought, and I got myself into trouble.So everyone out there be careful.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Ney Son in Nashville, United States minor outlying islands

42 months ago

--I can't see what your are complaining about.I personally would rather work nights and do the floors.That way you don't have to wear the uniform.But instead of switching security around to do the floors at our mall on two nights they moved a security officer off of two nights and let a janitoral/maint./man and put him on security schedule to do the floors.--

And you're still defending this company? A company that leaves their malls unguarded and puts people in danger?

--If I were you I would quit complaining and be glad I still have my job.--

I don't work at ERMC anymore. I haven't for years. But people I care VERY MUCH about, still do. ERMC is doing things that can get people KILLED. Everything that you are saying is just about yourself. I care about the OTHER people that work there. They can DIE because of these changes.

--And think about it you are getting trained on machines that are used in a wide variety of business.So if your hours do get cut you have the option of applying for a job other than security.I would love to learn how to use the floor machines.--

Operating a floor scrubber is an entry-level job, so they are going to teach you how to operate one regardless. That's like saying it's good that a lawfirm also makes you flip hamburgers, because you will have experience with a french-fry machine. Why are you defending this company?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Ney Son in Nashville, United States minor outlying islands

42 months ago

--But I am very grateful I still have my job and my hours are not cut.I used to be bitter also but this company is not that bad.Its not all their fault its the ecomony and it could possibly get worse.--

Consumer spending went up sharply in 2010 and CBL/ERMC didn't do a damn thing to improve things for workers. It's NOT the economy. With the flat rate system between CBL and ERMC, ERMC can cut as many employees and hours as they like and pocket the profit, because they get paid the same flat rate. They keep whistling the same tune every year regardless of the economy. Don't be fooled. The upper people are laughing at you. And when a person gets killed because of these changes, the first person they are going to point the finger at, is you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Tony in Hardy, Virginia

42 months ago

Ney Son in Nashville, United States minor outlying islands said: --But I am very grateful I still have my job and my hours are not cut.I used to be bitter also but this company is not that bad.Its not all their fault its the ecomony and it could possibly get worse.--

Consumer spending went up sharply in 2010 and CBL/ERMC didn't do a damn thing to improve things for workers. It's NOT the economy. With the flat rate system between CBL and ERMC, ERMC can cut as many employees and hours as they like and pocket the profit, because they get paid the same flat rate. They keep whistling the same tune every year regardless of the economy. Don't be fooled. The upper people are laughing at you. And when a person gets killed because of these changes, the first person they are going to point the finger at, is you.

A very good point. But ERMC claim that the economy is the reason for the cuts. I realy think it's greed. I have an idea, instead of cutting and firing the people that realy matter, such as Good Security Officers That give this Company huge chunks of their lives. The housekeepig staff that bust their butts 7 days a week for this company. Why don't ERMC get rid of the extra luggage in the front Office in Tenn. Oh By the Way, I have found out that ERMC is not a family.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Ney Son in Nashville, United States minor outlying islands

42 months ago

Tony in Hardy, Virginia said: There is one thing for sure, for everyone that uses this blog watch what you are saying. big brother (ERMC) is watching. I know this from experience. I said what I felt, and thought, and I got myself into trouble.So everyone out there be careful.

Absolutely. Also be sure to document everything. ERMC and CBL are opening themselves up to major lawsuits (individual and Class Action). Not only for endangering employees, but also for breach of implied covenant in their employee contracts.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Tony in Hardy, Virginia

42 months ago

Ney Son in Nashville, United States minor outlying islands said: Absolutely. Also be sure to document everything. ERMC and CBL are opening themselves up to major lawsuits (individual and Class Action). Not only for endangering employees, but also for breach of implied covenant in their employee contracts.

To everyone out there I said it once, and I will say it again. ERMC watches what you say on Facebook and this blog, maybe twitter too. my advice will be for everyone who don't like the way ERMC. Treat you. Bite your lip, and find another job as soon as you can. ERMC is not your family. They do watch out for their own, in the Front Office that is.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Tony in Hardy, Virginia

42 months ago

Tony in Hardy, Virginia said: To everyone out there I said it once, and I will say it again. ERMC watches what you say on Facebook and this blog, maybe twitter too. my advice will be for everyone who don't like the way ERMC. Treat you. Bite your lip, and find another job as soon as you can. ERMC is not your family. They do watch out for their own, in the Front Office that is.

As I said before. ERMC read their employees facebook, indeed, and twwitter accounts. I said a few things that caused me too much damage, on facebook, indeed. I tried to retract what I had said.m My wife also wrote a few comments. But at every turn there was a road block. My career is over, 7 years gone down the drain. All I can tell yopu is if you get angry about the way you are treated with ERMC. Don't get into trouble. Just find another job as soon as you can. Hey Frank, and Ellen. I'm not hurting anyone with this message.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Tony in Hardy, Virginia

42 months ago

I am a spouse of an ERMC employee now an ex-employee because he said something about his company. I thought that you have a right to say what you want to say because the freedom of speach is the right for everyone. the internet is a way to say this without being where you want to be. Me on the other hand knows what kind of business ERMC is and how they treat everyone. I live every day woundering what the heck they will do next. My husband gave seven years of his life for this company and they throw him to the wolves. How does the housekeeping feel about this I do not know,but I guess they are mad too. In this time of age people do not throw away the jobs they have but,ERMC thinks they will. Since they did do this to my husband we lose everything we have worked for which is not much. Our daughter has to lose her things which is very little. A pearson at work threatend my husband about something and as far as I know he still has his job. Security can not do both housekeeping and secure the building because if an alarem goes off where will he be on the machine cleaning the floor. They should get paid for both because housekeeping does not get paid for doing security. I am very angry at the company for not listing to the gaurds and spending $15000 for a stupid T3 and use it for outside rounds during the day nly.Spending is all they know how to do plus put money in the BIG WIGS pockets.

i

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Tony in Hardy, Virginia

42 months ago

Tony in Hardy, Virginia said: I am a spouse of an ERMC employee now an ex-employee because he said something about his company. I thought that you have a right to say what you want to say because the freedom of speach is the right for everyone. the internet is a way to say this without being where you want to be. Me on the other hand knows what kind of business ERMC is and how they treat everyone. I live every day woundering what the heck they will do next. My husband gave seven years of his life for this company and they throw him to the wolves. How does the housekeeping feel about this I do not know,but I guess they are mad too. In this time of age people do not throw away the jobs they have but,ERMC thinks they will. Since they did do this to my husband we lose everything we have worked for which is not much. Our daughter has to lose her things which is very little. A pearson at work threatend my husband about something and as far as I know he still has his job. Security can not do both housekeeping and secure the building because if an alarem goes off where will he be on the machine cleaning the floor. They should get paid for both because housekeeping does not get paid for doing security. I am very angry at the company for not listing to the gaurds and spending $15000 for a stupid T3 and use it for outside rounds during the day nly.Spending is all they know how to do plus put money in the BIG WIGS pockets.

i

Ok I admit it I lied to try to keep my job. I said everything that was placed on this blog. except for the letter my wife wrote, about ERMC. I regret lieing. I am glad this chapter of my life is over. I can now find a job, where seniority, and experience is appreciated. Who wants to work for a Company, That don't believe in raises, or premotions for employees who deserve it. I was With ERMC for 7 years, never got premoted, Im busted my butt for this copany, was very loyal, I never received any reconition.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Tony in Hardy, Virginia

42 months ago

I never called in sick to much, only when I was sick. This company doesn't believe in promotions for it's senior employees. You work there for 7 years, and you get paid the same as a new employee, just hired off the street. For all of you poor souls that are still employeed by ERMC. I wish all the luck in the world. You will neede it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

annebat in bloomington, Illinois

42 months ago

Tony in Hardy, Virginia said: I am a spouse of an ERMC employee now an ex-employee because he said something about his company. I thought that you have a right to say what you want to say because the freedom of speach is the right for everyone. the internet is a way to say this without being where you want to be. Me on the other hand knows what kind of business ERMC is and how they treat everyone. I live every day woundering what the heck they will do next. My husband gave seven years of his life for this company and they throw him to the wolves. How does the housekeeping feel about this I do not know,but I guess they are mad too. In this time of age people do not throw away the jobs they have but,ERMC thinks they will.

i

I am sorry for your situation, but please keep in mind your husband will find a better job, one that may reward work ethics, job performance, and alike. You are correct about the T3 but please remember who is a distributor for this little toy- you guessed it, Mr. Russell. Any dollar he can suck out is a dollar worth getting. However, he is very tight with your self worth. You can be replaced-there will always be another to take your place. That is his mentality. They want blind loyalty, the ultimate employee that will conform to the new rule of the week, and most of all they like when you perform your duties-and in the near future-so many others' duties with no questions asked. If you are lucky enough to be promoted, buckle up for the life of butt kissing and tattletale-ing.
But isn't it ironic that their performance as a company really do suck? Did you ever notice how long it takes to get a new uniform-shirt-I.D.? Not one person in that main office know what the other is doing. You get promises of action only to get 4 weeks later-'we never got the order'. I have a sister and an ex-husband working for these jokers, thankfully the economy is getting better in their area and soon they will be gone.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Glad to be Gone in Romeoville, Illinois

42 months ago

Tony in Hardy, Virginia said: To everyone out there I said it once, and I will say it again. ERMC watches what you say on Facebook and this blog, maybe twitter too. my advice will be for everyone who don't like the way ERMC. Treat you. Bite your lip, and find another job as soon as you can. ERMC is not your family. They do watch out for their own, in the Front Office that is.

Set your Facebook status to "Private"

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

The Mexican! in La Vergne, Tennessee

41 months ago

People please learn to spell! Even the forum title is misspelled. Here is "inside info" I have obtained from an inside source:

1. Mr. Russell bought a franchise in T3 Motion. CBL Managers were ordered to buy these things at around $15,000 each, even if they didn't want one, because THEIR corporate heads (ERMCs three other owners) told them to do it and not ask questions.

2. The recent budget cuts are for one reason: Cut at least a million from your payroll. CBL managers will still pay the same monthly amount to ERMC for your services. The end result is greed. I can only assume the 4 owners of ERMC will split and collect $250,000. You will be required to neglect your security duties to clean a restroom. The attitude is one of total arrogance: "They'll do it or we will find somebody who will." Remember, if something happens on your property after this, refer the blame to CBL. IT IS THEIR FAULT. The ERMC regionals are just puppets. I have spoken with several (they thought I was a GM in their region). Everyone is scared of losing their job because Mr. Russell had problems during surgery several years ago that makes him mentally unstable some times, and impulsive all the time. He gets pissed, blows up, and you're fired. I have three family members working for ERMC and this is just crazy!

Look at it like this: Gas is 3.75-5.00 a gallon. All of you make nothing, and are mistreated. The old saying is that "you get what you pay for." Being a slave is not cool. If you are fired for not putting up stupidity, they will have to pay you unemployment. You may actually bring home more than working, plus other assistance.

Remember that, and also that one of the CBL owners of ERMC frequently takes CBLs corporate jet to New York to buy suits for about 5K each. Check out past episodes of MTV cribs to see his house. It's on Lookout Mountain. The view from the infinity pool is fabulous.

NOW CLEAN THAT FAMILY RESTROOM! NEVERMIND THE BREAKING GLASS!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Wild Bill in Raleigh, North Carolina

41 months ago

I hate this company. They don't pay people a decent salary and treat the employees like garbage making it impossible to keep anybody good on the job. And the mall manager is a dick.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Tony in Rocky Mount, Virginia

41 months ago

Wild Bill in Raleigh, North Carolina said: I hate this company. They don't pay people a decent salary and treat the employees like garbage making it impossible to keep anybody good on the job. And the mall manager is a dick.

My advice to you is watch what you are saying. They read the web page. They fired me because I said what I thought about having to scrub floors on 3rd shift. At the Mall I was working at. You dislike this Company, bite your lip, and find another job, as fast as you can.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

The Mexican! in La Vergne, Tennessee

41 months ago

Tony, let me know if you can't collect UI I have good friends at Immigration and U.S. Dept. of Labor.

Any of you want ICE to clean out the illegals?? I have an APP for that.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

The Mexican! in La Vergne, Tennessee

41 months ago

CBL/ERMC=Jews and Irish. Yah think they are gonna pay well??

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

The Mexican! in La Vergne, Tennessee

41 months ago

I don't mind either lineage but puhleeze! They make the stero-type real!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

The Mexican! in La Vergne, Tennessee

41 months ago

Tony in Hardy, Virginia said: I am a spouse of an ERMC employee now an ex-employee because he said something about his company. I thought that you have a right to say what you want to say because the freedom of speach is the right for everyone. the internet is a way to say this without being where you want to be. Me on the other hand knows what kind of business ERMC is and how they treat everyone. I live every day woundering what the heck they will do next. My husband gave seven years of his life for this company and they throw him to the wolves. How does the housekeeping feel about this I do not know,but I guess they are mad too. In this time of age people do not throw away the jobs they have but,ERMC thinks they will. Since they did do this to my husband we lose everything we have worked for which is not much. Our daughter has to lose her things which is very little. A pearson at work threatend my husband about something and as far as I know he still has his job. Security can not do both housekeeping and secure the building because if an alarem goes off where will he be on the machine cleaning the floor. They should get paid for both because housekeeping does not get paid for doing security. I am very angry at the company for not listing to the gaurds and spending $15000 for a stupid T3 and use it for outside rounds during the day nly.Spending is all they know how to do plus put money in the BIG WIGS pockets.

i


My relatives were told several years ago, that Indeed forums were freedom of speech (by HR) This is starting to sound like a class-action. How many of you are unionized? Let's get something started....shall we???

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Joey B. in Lynchburg, Virginia

41 months ago

Tony in Rocky Mount, Virginia said: My advice to you is watch what you are saying. They read the web page. They fired me because I said what I thought about having to scrub floors on 3rd shift. At the Mall I was working at. You dislike this Company, bite your lip, and find another job, as fast as you can.

I know several people that work at this particular mall.From what I understand you have been bashing corprate people by name on this webb-site for years. Fact 1. As long as your licenced through DCJS for the security aspect of your position, they can have you do whatever kind of work they want you to do! Fact2.If you are third shift supervisor and you are the only employee there, who are you supervising? Knowone! That dosen't constitute a supervisor. Fact3. It was not because of the scrubber comment at all. You put information out on the webb that was detrimental to the property itself.You should sit back for a min. and think about it! Some of the things you say aren't even very smart.If you work somewhere for 7 years and you do not like it, I would have got out about 6 and 1 half years ago. Not complain about it for years. Change It!!!Anyhow good luck with getting another job, I wish you all the best! People , if you don't like where you are, b--ching about it isn't the answer, change your careers!! LATER.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Tony in Hardy, Virginia

41 months ago

Joey B. in Lynchburg, Virginia said: I know several people that work at this particular mall.From what I understand you have been bashing corprate people by name on this webb-site for years. Fact 1. As long as your licenced through DCJS for the security aspect of your position, they can have you do whatever kind of work they want you to do! Fact2.If you are third shift supervisor and you are the only employee there, who are you supervising? Knowone! That dosen't constitute a supervisor. Fact3. It was not because of the scrubber comment at all. You put information out on the webb that was detrimental to the property itself.You should sit back for a min. and think about it! Some of the things you say aren't even very smart.If you work somewhere for 7 years and you do not like it, I would have got out about 6 and 1 half years ago. Not complain about it for years. Change It!!!Anyhow good luck with getting another job, I wish you all the best! People , if you don't like where you are, b--ching about it isn't the answer, change your careers!! LATER.

You can say what you like. I don't know you, will most likely never meet. Thats fine. As I said before, you have a right to say what you want, as do I. You don't know me, you have no right to judge me. You have no Idea what I have been putting up with, and I vented a lot on this web page. So thank you for your opion, but you know what opions are like. Everyone has one.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Joey B. in Lynchburg, Virginia

41 months ago

Tony in Hardy, Virginia said: You can say what you like. I don't know you, will most likely never meet. Thats fine. As I said before, you have a right to say what you want, as do I. You don't know me, you have no right to judge me. You have no Idea what I have been putting up with, and I vented a lot on this web page. So thank you for your opion, but you know what opions are like. Everyone has one.

Wow, this is fun! I just got off a 12 hr. shift! Now you have peaked my intrest, let me recall from the back text I have read from years back. Mr. Jackson and Mr. Mongeon both have a job to do.( What ever that job might be,I don't realy know, and it don't really matter to me). A job that may or may not meat your approval, however they do there job to the best of there ability. It may make some employees happy and some, like you, not so much. However they go home every day to there families and lives. You on the other hand get on this webb site and JUDGE THEM,( As you say I have done to you) you don't know them, you know the job they have to do. But you do not know the men they are!!!! At all!! As for your other point!( What you put up with ) I do not really now what you might be putting up with!! You were there ALONE!! That really must have been hard. I think you and the general population have a problem!! Yes that is my OPINION, and spell it right, and every one has one, you are correct. Have a good night.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Tony in Moneta, Virginia

41 months ago

Joey B. in Lynchburg, Virginia said: Wow, this is fun! I just got off a 12 hr. shift! Now you have peaked my intrest, let me recall from the back text I have read from years back. Mr. Jackson and Mr. Mongeon both have a job to do.( What ever that job might be,I don't realy know, and it don't really matter to me). A job that may or may not meat your approval, however they do there job to the best of there ability. It may make some employees happy and some, like you, not so much. However they go home every day to there families and lives. You on the other hand get on this webb site and JUDGE THEM,( As you say I have done to you) you don't know them, you know the job they have to do. But you do not know the men they are!!!! At all!! As for your other point!( What you put up with ) I do not really now what you might be putting up with!! You were there ALONE!! That really must have been hard. I think you and the general population have a problem!! Yes that is my OPINION, and spell it right, and every one has one, you are correct. Have a good night.

All of a sudden you show up. I wonder why you haven't said anything before, about what I have said in the past. After all you said you have been reading what I said for Years. So if you have a problem with me why don't you meet me man to man and we can discuss your opinion.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Page:  « First « Previous   10  11  12  13  14  15  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.