Comments (22)

M PETERSON

78 months ago

HOSPITAL SECURITY DEPARTMENT WEB SITES
www.webspawner.com/users/hwww

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

M Peterson

77 months ago

Suggest you join the Hospital Security forum and place your interest. We have over 450 members from all over the country and I am sure one of them would get back to you. the link can be found within www.webspawner.com/users/hwww

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Shaqunda Baker in Bronx, New York

76 months ago

hosiptals in new york city hiring for security officer now

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Dewey Masner in Redlands, California

76 months ago

I have worked in this Enviroment for a time of 3 years
and 2 years of this was a shift supervisor at Parkview
Hospitial in Riverside CA. so I wood like to have A chance
to show you that If given this position I wood be an asset
to your CO.I also worked in security as an other security Co.
as A shift supervisor Mydutys for these positions were to make
shift assignments,and to supervise security operations.
So please keep me in mine my PH# 909-797-9270 ask for dewey masner or leave A message

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

DEWEY MASNER in Yucaipa, California

72 months ago

THIS IS NOT HELPING ME FIND A POSITION
THAT IAM LOOKIN FOR.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

dana walker in Washington, District of Columbia

71 months ago

im looking for a security officer position if theres stall open i would like apply

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

M Peterson in Villanova, Pennsylvania

71 months ago

Paoli Hospital, Paoli Pa. currently has a part-time opening for 24 hours authorized bi-weekly.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

71 months ago

i have justgotting your message i would like to come in to apply

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

71 months ago

i would like to come in and apply

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

H.L. Dalas in Fayetteville, North Carolina

71 months ago

Try Allied Barton. They have a website where one can apply in one's area. One may have to speak with the local supervisor in addition.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

bevin in Bronx, New York

71 months ago

I HAVE 13YEARS HOSPITAL SECURITY EXPERIENCE CERTIFIED IN ALL AREA SEEKING EMPLOYMENT

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Concerned Citizen in Manchester, New Hampshire

69 months ago

What would you all do if you worked at SNHMC. Looked like someone started a website www.savesnhmc.org/

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Mike P. in Villanova, Pennsylvania

69 months ago

Whoever created this site, and it is possible to trace it,is entering the world of a major lawsuit it appears. Despite their good or bad intentions , it is evident the site can be labeled as slanderous. The person(s) who created this website I think should delete it, there are other methods to go about approaching the problem. We can not discount the fact that it can be all false and the web site was created out of a personal vendetta.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Mike P. in Villanova, Pennsylvania

69 months ago

Additional questions----------why has the hospital administration not acted on the claims if they are true and the proof has been presented to them to back up the claims. I am playing devils advocate here. It would seem that the hospital admin. would want someone like the subject in question out of the picture and to not be associated with the hospital in this age of projecting quality to the community.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

JOCKSAN in Las Vegas, Nevada

63 months ago

M PETERSON said: HOSPITAL SECURITY DEPARTMENT WEB SITES
www.webspawner.com/users/hwww

I recently moved to las vegas, nv. I just finished a course for CSI and currently looking for a security officer position! please e-mail jocksan99@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

JOCKSAN in Las Vegas, Nevada

63 months ago

M. Peterson said: I have a JOB SEEKER link on my hospital security website located at www.webspawner.com/users/hwww

Totally free.

I have no experience in this field. I just finished a training course for CSI. Im currently looking for a security officer position, in Las vegas,NV. please e-mail jocksan99@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

me in Orlando, Florida

50 months ago

i had a bad sup that lied about me (@ hospital security), lost my job. he denied what he told me to the co., then asked me why i did not return to work, after he told me not to come back.
i complained, now i hope i can still work security anywhere i can!

"HELP!"

" Me "

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Jamul Brown in New York, New York

46 months ago

Shaqunda Baker in Bronx, New York said: hosiptals in new york city hiring for security officer now

Are you posting this add, cause i am looking to go into a diffrent line of work i do security already just wanna upgrade.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

ndangoh in Douala, Cameroon

43 months ago

pleas i will happy to work in a security company like yours.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Ray in Silver Spring, Maryland

35 months ago

I graduated from Montgomery College in Rockville, Maryland with an Associates of Arts in Criminal Justice/Law Enforcement.

I have six years of hospital security experience, most recently in a large hospital in Washington, D.C. More than three of those years were at a hospital in Tucson, Arizona was a level three trauma center, as well as having a fifty bed adult psychiatric unit.

As part of my duties at the Arizona facility I trained new security officers and conducted security orientation of new staff. Because this hospital was the county’s facility we also assisted with police and detention holds because at the time the county did not have a separate facility for the mentally ill.

We assisted with emergency room and psychiatric restraints, as well as assisted with night time helicopter landings.

Eight years ago I received a Commercial Driver’s License Class A from the State of Maryland. I currently have all trucking endorsements, except passenger and hazardous materials.

Twice, in two different states, I have been certified as an Emergency Medical Tech.-Basic. The extent in which I use my training in a hospital setting is that I try to locate the seriously ill patient, especially when the staff is busy, so they can begin treatment sooner.

Created pocket sized quick reference card for linking cameras to the closest telephone extension and another for assisting Spanish speaking visitors with emphasis on pronunciation. I speak some Spanish.

As a result, I feel confident about my ability to safely handle any situation.

I believe I possess the enthusiasm, work ethic and self motivation needed to be an asset to your hospital. I think about how I can do my job better and try to assist my co-workers be better employees. I have a very realistic view of hospital security and I am anxious to begin a challenging career with your facility. I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible regarding setting up an interview.

Ray in Silver Spring, Maryland

35 months ago

I graduated from Montgomery College in Rockville, Maryland with an Associates of Arts in Criminal Justice/Law Enforcement.

I have six years of hospital security experience, most recently in a large hospital in Washington, D.C. More than three of those years were at a hospital in Tucson, Arizona was a level three trauma center, as well as having a fifty bed adult psychiatric unit.

As part of my duties at the Arizona facility I trained new security officers and conducted security orientation of new staff. Because this hospital was the county’s facility we also assisted with police and detention holds because at the time the county did not have a separate facility for the mentally ill.

We assisted with emergency room and psychiatric restraints, as well as assisted with night time helicopter landings.

Eight years ago I received a Commercial Driver’s License Class A from the State of Maryland. I currently have all trucking endorsements, except passenger and hazardous materials.

Twice, in two different states, I have been certified as an Emergency Medical Tech.-Basic. The extent in which I use my training in a hospital setting is that I try to locate the seriously ill patient, especially when the staff is busy, so they can begin treatment sooner.

Created pocket sized quick reference card for linking cameras to the closest telephone extension and another for assisting Spanish speaking visitors with emphasis on pronunciation. I speak some Spanish.

As a result, I feel confident about my ability to safely handle any situation.

I believe I possess the enthusiasm, work ethic and self motivation needed to be an asset to your hospital. I think about how I can do my job better and try to assist my co-workers be better employees. I have a very realistic view of hospital security and I am anxious to begin a challenging career with your facility. I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible regarding setting up an interview.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

jasmine in Brooklyn, New York

28 months ago

Shaqunda Baker in Bronx, New York said: hosiptals in new york city hiring for security officer now

where can i apply

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.