You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (19)

PAUL LUNA in Cincinnati, Ohio

81 months ago

CAN I APPLY TO HAVE A JOB?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (20) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

ann newman in Avila Beach, California

80 months ago

i would like to work with people, my husband was a deputy sheriff. i saw all the good work he did, he said it was satifying.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

BUNNY in Flushing, New York

80 months ago

tene lee in Atlanta, Georgia said: I would like to be a scurity officer an injoy working with peoples injoy meeting peoples

BETTER YOU GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND ENJOY A CLASS TO WRITE PROPER ENGLISH.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

GEORGE L. MURCHISON in Mooresville, North Carolina

79 months ago

Please contact me whenever a position comes open

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

79 months ago

I am interested in this job

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

79 months ago

IAM INTERESTED IN THIS JOB

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

79 months ago

I AM INTERESTED IN THIS JOB

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

79 months ago

I AM INTERESTED IN THIS JOB

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Ntapa Mathola in Maseru, Lesotho

79 months ago

i have no comments

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

anthony ingram in Louisville, Kentucky

79 months ago

Hello My name is Anthony Ingram and I would love to work for your company. I am a reliable, respectable, and trustworthy young man and I believe that I can be a vaule to your company. I would also like to Thank You at this moment for your time and I really hope to hear from you real soon.
Thank You,
Anthony D. Ingram

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

badinter schweitzer

78 months ago

protect and serve

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

BA192009@hotmail.com in New Canaan, Connecticut

66 months ago

I would like to find good job in security officer

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

ephzivodza@yahoo.com in Benoni, South Africa

65 months ago

PAUL LUNA in Cincinnati, Ohio said: CAN I APPLY TO HAVE A JOB?

yes

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Officer154 in Westminster, Colorado

64 months ago

My name is Shelley and I have just relocated from California to Colorado. I have 3 years experience in Security in Residential/Commercial. Also I have performed many Staff Events. I am looking for Part-time work as a Courtesy/Security Patrol officer, either standing a post or patrol, whichever is available. Thanks for your time and Have a wonderful day!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

coshea86@yahoo.com in Ipswich, Massachusetts

61 months ago

To whom it may concern: my name is Charles O'Shea I spent a lot of time composeing cover letter hoping to have the opurtunity to work in security, I am a hard worker and reliable,and if giving the chance to work in the field,I know I would be an asset to your company.

Sicerely

Charles D' OShea

(PS I hope we can meet in person.)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

johmat5750 in Montgomery, Alabama

61 months ago

when giving the chance to prove my skill and my ability to do a job and learn how to do it , it doesn't take me long to get alone with all type of peoples and their ways. I am just a ppl person in a good way. I think i can if giving a chance to work in this field i woiuld be good asset to your company.I amd very reliable and depenabilty. Thank you and God Bless.

Sincerely

Mattie J. Johnson

Richard McCauley in Charleston, West Virginia

49 months ago

looking for full time employment security officer position.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

carlos in Monterey Park, California

48 months ago

PAUL LUNA in Cincinnati, Ohio said: CAN I APPLY TO HAVE A JOB?

Dear prospective Employer:

In the interest of exploring employment opportunities with your organization, I have enclosed my resume for your review.

I am seeking employment that my experience, training will help me progress rapidly. As you review my background you will notice that I have experience in many areas including House Keeping, Janitorial service. In addition my work experience, my references will confirm that I offer several personal attributes that will help towards a successful job performance. They include excellent teamwork, problem solving, and decision making skills.

On several occasions during employment, my employer had demonstrated confidence and trust into my resourcefulness, initiative, tact and independent judgment by assigning me increased responsibility and authority, including that of troubleshooter. I would like to apply these skills that I have gained through my past experience towards achieving your organizational objectives.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

carlos in Monterey Park, California

48 months ago

Dear prospective Employer:

In the interest of exploring employment opportunities with your organization, I have enclosed my resume for your review.

I am seeking employment that my experience, training will help me progress rapidly. As you review my background you will notice that I have experience in many areas including House Keeping, Janitorial service. In addition my work experience, my references will confirm that I offer several personal attributes that will help towards a successful job performance. They include excellent teamwork, problem solving, and decision making skills.

On several occasions during employment, my employer had demonstrated confidence and trust into my resourcefulness, initiative, tact and independent judgment by assigning me increased responsibility and authority, including that of troubleshooter. I would like to apply these skills that I have gained through my past experience towards achieving your organizational objectives.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.