Master Black Belt Six Sigma

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

jbs5 in New Haven, Connecticut

73 months ago

Hi,

I am working with one of the leading health care manufacturers of surgical devices.
I am working here from last 1 year as an intern.
I am working mostly with six sigma leader for improvement of process in outsourcing.
I have much of the idea of six sigma tools and everything.
My boss wants me to give an ASQ master black belt exam as i have completed 3 Six Sigma projects here suuccesfully.

Any one can suggest me that how i have to start preparing it??? or should i not go for it at this moment as i do not have enough work experience??

Thanks,
J

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

lobos in Hartsdale, New York

64 months ago

jbs5 in New Haven, Connecticut said: Hi,

I am working with one of the leading health care manufacturers of surgical devices.
I am working here from last 1 year as an intern.
I am working mostly with six sigma leader for improvement of process in outsourcing.
I have much of the idea of six sigma tools and everything.
My boss wants me to give an ASQ master black belt exam as i have completed 3 Six Sigma projects here suuccesfully.

Any one can suggest me that how i have to start preparing it??? or should i not go for it at this moment as i do not have enough work experience??

Thanks,
J

what six sigma institution do you recommend that is here in the tri-state area.

Thanks

tina johnson in Bedford, Indiana

37 months ago

I started out working on a production line 9 years ago. I am now a certified LSS Black Belt and a trained Master Black Belt. I'm not sure how much knowledge you have, but if your boss has faith in you, have faith in yourself. I would be glad to talk to you, but would need to know some more specific questions. Maybe we could talk offline. Just let me know. I'm one of those 'helper' personalities. Good luck to you! ;D

Charity Wheeler in Tuscola, Illinois

36 months ago

lobos in Hartsdale, New York said: what six sigma institution do you recommend that is here in the tri-state area.

Thanks

I would recommend buying the six sigma black belt book. You can get it from amazon cheaper than if you wait and get it when you enroll for the test Also have a prvious project in mind because you will have to do a project at the end of the testing phase. Make sure to include graphs and explain all of the aspects to the DMAIC model. I have been working in production facilities ever since I started working and I did not think that I could do it either but if you are passionate about this, go for it. Hope that helped.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.