License reciprocity?

Comments (2)

Maggs in Owings Mills, Maryland

27 months ago

Does anyone here know how it works (typically) when you want to be licensed in two different states? I'm guessing if one state requires 3000 supervised hours and the other requires 3200, those 200 would have to be made up...but they don't usually make you do ALL of the hours over again, right? I am particularly interested in reciprocity between DC and Maryland, if anyone knows. Thanks!!

Sue in Fargo, North Dakota

26 months ago

You have to re-apply for licensure by reciprocity. It is very different in every state. There are lots of hoops to jump through - more in some states, and very expensive.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.