aide medico psychologique

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

sandy in Biarritz, France

71 months ago

hi all , my name is sandy i worked in the uk for the nhs I worked with mentaly and physicaly disabled adults and teenagers, helping them to have a normal life organizing there life rdv with doctors, psychologist etc i moved to france to do my degree which in french is an aide medico psychologique now 9 years later i want to try and move to australia but i can't find what the english equivalent is does anyone have an idea what this could be thanks for any help ...sandy

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.