social work in Cape Town/Gauteng

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Roy Oswald in Berg En Dal, Netherlands

66 months ago

Hi i'm Roy and a social worker too. I'm from holland. I have a question. Is it hard to find a job in SA? I'm planing to live there.
I hope you will take the effort to answer me.

Best recards,
'
Roy Oswald
Social worker
orbi@hetnet.nl

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Medwin in Gahanna, Ohio

65 months ago

I am new in this forum. How do I start a topic on here?
Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Jill in Westminster, Colorado

65 months ago

I am a social worker in the United States. Unfortunately I do not know about work in Cape Town, but I was wondering how to go about finding social work jobs in Holland. Roy, do you have any ideas for me?

Thank you!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

kindra in Phoenix, Oregon

62 months ago

Roy,
I am a social worker from the US and I was wondering if there are any social service agencies where I could work (english speaking), learning Dutch, with my Bachelor's of Social Work in The Netherlands.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

CISA in Cape Town, South Africa

56 months ago

This is an info for all social workers in SA

THE CONSTELLATIONS INSTITUTE OF SOUTH AFRICA is starting a Family Constellations and Systemic Resolutions therapy training in February 2011 in Cape Town and Johannesburg

The training is for people who are in helping professions, like social workers, counsellors, psychologists or volunteers in social fields in the method of Family Constellations and Systemic Resolutions therapy.

Family Constellations is one of the fastest growing methods in the therapeutic field world wide today and for the past 6 years it has been spreading around South Africa. The method gives us who are out there helping others an amazing tool which provides us with quick precise insights into the systemic and trans- generational problems which families are burdened with. We are able to see unconscious and often hidden dynamics which lead to the misery and suffering (poverty, abuse of any kind, violence….) we are experiencing in so many family systems.

In the Family Constellations Training the participants will learn how to become aware of these hidden dynamics and how to intervene in a systemic way which will bring healing to the entire family system. The participant is also able to work on their own issues or can bring forward case studies they are struggling with. With the increasing numbers of social workers experiencing burn outs this can work as a preventative and supporting tool.
For more info you can visit the website of the Institute and contact us

Helen Celestino

Co-founder

Constellations Institute of South Africa

www.constellationsinstitute.co.za

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

sb81083@gmail.com in Calcutta, India

39 months ago

hi I m Sukanya and I m from India.I have a keen interest to work in the social field.
I m a student of mass communication and I want to serve the society specially the small children who are orphanes.Can I get any job in the related field in Cape Town I desire to stay and serve in South Africa.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.