You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Susie in Laurens, Iowa

79 months ago

What are the proper steps to take to remove a superintendent from office

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

klain in Dublin, Pennsylvania

65 months ago

Susie in Laurens, Iowa said: What are the proper steps to take to remove a superintendent from office

Paperwork...paperwork...paperwork. Getting rid of a super is just as easy as getting rid of a laborer. Make sure you have your Deficiency docs, Owner's complaints, Customers complaints and any Sub-contractor complaints, Time sheets, Cost overruns, "screw" ups etc. Set them down, discuss the issues and let them go. Remember this is not PERSONAL it's strictly BUSINESS. Good Luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

jewelpetty in Comanche, Texas

55 months ago

klain in Dublin, Pennsylvania said: Paperwork...paperwork...paperwork. Getting rid of a super is just as easy as getting rid of a laborer. Make sure you have your Deficiency docs, Owner's complaints, Customers complaints and any Sub-contractor complaints, Time sheets, Cost overruns, "screw" ups etc. Set them down, discuss the issues and let them go. Remember this is not PERSONAL it's strictly BUSINESS. Good Luck

Where are the forums to get ride of the super? Please let me know.jewelpetty@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

klain in Perkasie, Pennsylvania

55 months ago

jewelpetty in Comanche, Texas said: Where are the forums to get ride of the super? Please let me know.jewelpetty@yahoo.com

I'm not quite sure what your exactly meaning by forums. Do you mean open discussions on how to do it? What to say? Etc? Remember what I said paperwork, paperwork, paperwork. That's the key! For mor information e-mail me with your exact questions.

tenspeed90 in Las Vegas, Nevada

48 months ago

In Nevada it's easy. If you're the employer you can just wake up in a bad mood and fire the guy. Ain't right to work laws great??

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.