ST certificate

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

STgirl in Tucson, Arizona

82 months ago

Can a ST certificate of one year allow you to get trained to be a CFA/CSA? or is it a must to get an associates?

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

H-T- in Miami, Florida

81 months ago

Graduating from 1-year Surgical Technician program (often offered by vocational schools) is generally the minimum requirement to enter a majority of CFA/CSA training program. Some programs might require that you take extra courses in Anatomy & Physiology or Chemistry beforehand. In most cases, you don't need a 2-year Associates.

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.