Surgical Assistant Salary. It's time for a change!!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

CardiacAssistant in (Private)

52 months ago

By the way, the web site is:

www.caahep.org/Content.aspx?ID=52

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

CardiacAssistant in (Private)

51 months ago

Sounds like you may need to have a talk with your supervisor and/or surgeon. As a certified first assistant with over 12 years of experience, your salary should be much higher. Now that you have attended a course in EVH, you must be able to use those new skills to get better. As a new harvestor, you will be slow in the beginning, but you will only get better with repeated attempts and pratice. Talk to your surgeon about this. Maybe you can split the EVH time with him. If those talks don't produce the results you are looking for...sadly your only other option is to stay there or move on. Alot of places are looking for experienced CVOR CFA's.....and if you are willing to relocate....you can nearly double your salary. Good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

SA -- in Saint Paul, Minnesota

49 months ago

Cardiacassistant, could u pls let me know ur email, i think u could help me with few questions, which I am trying to find, but cannot get it on the net. I need someone in the field.

Thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

camiledesirehelton in West Palm Beach, Florida

35 months ago

Any idea how its the job market in north ga, tn, nc? I am trying to relocate and all I came across is either Pa/NP positions or scrub. I also first scrub but the difference in salaries it is quite large. any tips?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.