Traveling Jobs?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (9)

jonathan pike SA-C in Madison, Alabama

72 months ago

Does anyone know if theres any traveling services for surgical assistants.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (27) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

TEE in Edgewater, Maryland

67 months ago

TRY FIRST ASSIST, OTHERS TRAVEL SA'S ALSO BUT THEY HAVE DONE IT THE LONGEST

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

jonathan pike SA-C in Madison, Alabama

67 months ago

what are some companies that i can try?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Julie Vaughn in Richmond, Virginia

61 months ago

jonathan pike SA-C in Madison, Alabama said: what are some companies that i can try?

HRN Nursing Services They probably never heard of Surgical Assistant. So if I were you, I would seek becoming a First Assistant, and look at the curriculum and compare that to Surgical Assistant...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

moki in Mansfield, Texas

60 months ago

Julie Vaughn in Richmond, Virginia said: HRN Nursing Services They probably never heard of Surgical Assistant. So if I were you, I would seek becoming a First Assistant, and look at the curriculum and compare that to Surgical Assistant...

they r the same thing one requires more education then the other

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Debby Bergeron in Cookeville, Tennessee

58 months ago

jonathan pike SA-C in Madison, Alabama said: Does anyone know if theres any traveling services for surgical assistants.

My husband owns Own Top Medical,LLC. He staffs hospitals with CFAs. If you are interested, look at our web page: ontopmedical.com!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

T Magee in hobart, Indiana

58 months ago

I have been looking for a SFA postion in illnois area any leads would be helpful

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Tommy Littlefoot in Richmond, Virginia

58 months ago

T Magee in hobart, Indiana said: I have been looking for a SFA postion in illnois area any leads would be helpful

get on www.NSAA.net and in the classifieds section there are a couple of groups outside of Chicago that are looking

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Tynetta in Elkhart, Indiana

58 months ago

Tommy Littlefoot in Richmond, Virginia said: get on and in the classifieds section there are a couple of groups outside of Chicago that are looking

Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.