Mystery shopper or secret shopper Needed

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

Castlefinder in Boston, Massachusetts

69 months ago

I have experience as a mystery shopper. I found it very interesting. I may be interested in doing it again. please reply to this with more info on how I can work for you. I live in the Boston area

thanks,
Castlefinder

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

jayzooks in Eau Claire, Wisconsin

69 months ago

I am interested and if you are looking for someone in the Wisconsin area I would like to apply. jayson.1972@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Binky in Baltimore, Maryland

69 months ago

Castlefinder in Boston, Massachusetts said: I have experience as a mystery shopper. I found it very interesting. I may be interested in doing it again. please reply to this with more info on how I can work for you. I live in the Boston area

thanks,
Castlefinder

Beware!! a legitimate mystery shopping company would never list their clients in a public form.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

George in Houston, Texas

69 months ago

I received a hot check from this person. Please be aware. They act very religious and try to become trust worthy. But obviously not!!

j.colaman002@yahoo.co.uk

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

edwin paz in Malden, Massachusetts

55 months ago

Castlefinder in Boston, Massachusetts said: I have experience as a mystery shopper. I found it very interesting. I may be interested in doing it again. please reply to this with more info on how I can work for you. I live in the Boston area

thanks,
Castlefinder

HI CASTLEFINDER ! MY NAME IS EDWIN PAZ AND I HOPE YOU I DON'T BOTHER YOU IF I ASK YOU A QUESTION. I'M CURRENTLY UNEMPLOYED AND LOOKING FOR WORK. I WAS INTERESTED IN A MYSTERIOUS SHOPPER POSITION BUT MOST MYSTERIOUS SHOPPER ARE SCAMS THAT WANT YOUR MONEY. I WANTED TO ASK YOU IF YOU CAN GIVE ME AN ADVICE ON HOW TO FIND A LEGITIMATE MYSTERIOUS SSHOPPER POSITION HERE IN BOSTON. I HAVE THE PERSONALITY AND QUALIFICATIONS FOR A POSITION LIKE THIS. I HOPE YOU CAN GIVE ME AN ADVICE AND THANKYOU VERY MUCH.

EDWIN.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

melgrd in Dallas, Texas

44 months ago

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH:
MICHAEL CARRAGHER, MSPA (mspa-worlside.org)
T WILLIAMS twilliams5684@gmail.cm
GREG STEWART, RECRUITING DEPARTMENT SECRET SHOPPER/TASK CO-ORDINATOR WAL-MART REBRANDING WAL-MART INC. greggsteadd@gmail.com or greggsteadd24565@aol.com
SANDRA JOHNSON, 1550 TERRELL MILL RD SE, MARIETTA, GA 30067
CARMAR MADY, 875 FRANKLIN ROAD SE, MARIETTA,GA 30067
THIS IS A SCAM!!!!!! I CONTACTED WALMART HEADQUARTERS IN ARKANSAS AND WAS TOLD WALMART HAS NEVER CONTRACTED FOR SECRET/MYSTERY SHOPPERS AND NEVER WILL!!! Good thing the only thing I did was deposit the money orders. My bank flagged my account and everything is on hold. Filed fraud reporst with FTC, BBB, CHASE, FBI, my state Attorney General's office and local police. I am now in the process of filing reports online (MY SPACE, FACEBOOK, TWITTER etc.) I want these SOB's stopped from taking advantage of people that are unemployed and are trying to make ends meet!!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

rochard160

44 months ago

melgrd in Dallas, Texas said: DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH:
MICHAEL CARRAGHER, MSPA (mspa-worlside.org)
T WILLIAMS twilliams5684@gmail.cm
GREG STEWART, RECRUITING DEPARTMENT SECRET SHOPPER/TASK CO-ORDINATOR WAL-MART REBRANDING WAL-MART INC. greggsteadd@gmail.com or greggsteadd24565@aol.com
SANDRA JOHNSON, 1550 TERRELL MILL RD SE, MARIETTA, GA 30067
CARMAR MADY, 875 FRANKLIN ROAD SE, MARIETTA,GA 30067
THIS IS A SCAM!!!!!! I CONTACTED WALMART HEADQUARTERS IN ARKANSAS AND WAS TOLD WALMART HAS NEVER CONTRACTED FOR SECRET/MYSTERY SHOPPERS AND NEVER WILL!!! Good thing the only thing I did was deposit the money orders. My bank flagged my account and everything is on hold. Filed fraud reporst with FTC, BBB, CHASE, FBI, my state Attorney General's office and local police. I am now in the process of filing reports online (MY SPACE, FACEBOOK, TWITTER etc.) I want these SOB's stopped from taking advantage of people that are unemployed and are trying to make ends meet!!!!!!

please contact me at agajo1972@hotmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Unica111 in Lincolnshire, Illinois

27 months ago

rochard160 said: please contact me at agajo1972@hotmail.com

Rochard160

Wow!! thanks for posting your comment, I just received money orders from Michael Carragher. Thankfully, I found it suspicious, as they wanted me to cash "at my bank" which means I would be using "MY FUNDS". I'm glad, I went with my intuition. I hope they get caught, it's a shame!!!

Thanks again!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.