Traveling Surgical Tech Question

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

sonya in Augusta, Georgia

53 months ago

inbox52 in Brooklyn, New York said: I would like the opinion of people who have been traveling surgical techs. Do you think that being a traveling surgical tech is a good idea option for someone who wanted to save money? My goal is to eventually buy a house and since traveling surgical techs get free housing, I figured that it would be the easiest way to save money and you get to travel across the country which is not bad either lol. Anyone have an opinion on this?

sounds like a good plan. traveling as a surgical technician is expense free if you get with the right company. it is also good to have a specialty so that you could make more money.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Landyprosper1@gmail.com in Worcester, Massachusetts

24 months ago

sonya in Augusta, Georgia said: sounds like a good plan. traveling as a surgical technician is expense free if you get with the right company. it is also good to have a specialty so that yo\\

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Landyprosper1@gmail.com in Worcester, Massachusetts

24 months ago

It is a good idea if u can go to states where u can share housing with friends or family, u can save part of the housing's stipen. Be careful some company are robbing us right now the way they set their wages with per diem pay and cash amount. some want to pay the overtime in the per diem pay. make sure they stablish overtime in the total hourly pay.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.