How will a Surgical Tech grads gain required or perfered experience If a hospital will not hire them? ?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 730)
Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

Romy in San Diego, CA in San Diego, California

90 months ago

I graduated 5-months ago and recently pass the CST.I have applied online and applied going to the diff hospitals in my area like Kaiser Perm.,Sharp,Scrips,Polamar and many others. The problem is most hospitals required or prefered a min 1 yr exp. My only experience is externship which is very limited. How can a fresh surgical tech grad gain a year experience if hospitals will not hire them.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (181) / No (30) Reply - Report abuse

prospectiveadmin in Greenfield, Indiana

90 months ago

Have you considered the military? They are in great need of surgical personnel.

Also, have you considered doing something else? Anything else?

I have been trapped in the debilitating, dead end grind of being a CST for 15 miserable years. It is pure hell trying to escape the CST trap. You can't take traditional classes in order to further your education because of call and general fatigue from scrubbing surgery after surgery for 8-16 hours a day or longer. I won't even go into the needle sticks you will be getting or all the type double "A" personnalities that will have authority over you and will make your life a living hell.

Listen to me.

Chalk what you have done so far up to a good life's experience and do something else.

Do anything else.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (28) / No (38) Reply - Report abuse

Annie in Whittier, California

88 months ago

Romy in San Diego, CA in San Diego, California said: Its the school in Oceanside. The worst thing about this school is there students have to wait for months for there hospital externship and a few students drop out or most end up with no option but to travel beyond 100 miles from there home to there externship hospital.

Hi, Romy. I know just how you feel I'm also having a hard time. Try applying for instrument tech I know this is not what we went to school for but just to get your feet in the door. Go on the internet jobs for San Diego. Good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

87 months ago

I got offered a job interview when I tried to get it schedule. Come to find out that the position was offered to someone who has more experance. I was so upset I did everything your suppose to do and come to find out I didn't even get a chance.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Dawn in Essex, Maryland

87 months ago

Are you guys really serious about needle sticks? That makes me nervous. Isnt there anyway that the OR can prevent the number of needle sticks a person gets. Im still in school and I have been taught about a NEUTRAL ZONE, where you and the surgeon decides on a specific area for sharps, does this method work? Thanks for your help!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Kathy in Los Angeles, California

87 months ago

I graduated from Glendale Career College-Oceanside campus in 1998. I moved to Los Angeles and had a tough time finding a job because I did not have any "work experience". I finally gave in an applied for an orderly position. I told every Doctor that I came in contact with that I was a Surgical Tech and wanted to scrub. One Doctor listened to me a gave me an opportunity to scrub in. I transfered to a sister hospital that allowed me to "second scrub" so that I could get the "paid work experience" while I was working as a per diem Orderly/Transporter. I never gave up and also sent resumes to Plastic Surgery Offices. I ended up working (3) 12 hour shifts in Labor&Delivery and worked 1 to 2 days in Plastic Surgery. I have been working in Plastic Surgery full time since 2000 and LOVE IT! Yes, you will get needle sticks, unfortunately that comes with the job working with needles and blood.
If you want the job bad enough, you will do what it takes to get it!! Good Luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (35) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

BRANDI in Downey, California

87 months ago

Romy in San Diego, CA in San Diego, California said: I graduated 5-months ago and recently pass the CST.I have applied online and applied going to the diff hospitals in my area like Kaiser Perm.,Sharp,Scrips,Polamar and many others. The problem is most hospitals required or prefered a min 1 yr exp. My only experience is externship which is very limited. How can a fresh surgical tech grad gain a year experience if hospitals will not hire them.

HELLO ROMY,UNFORGINLY KAISER DO NOT HIRE NEW GRADES.TRY THE COUNTY HOSPITAL--LAUSC.ANY QUSTIONS,PLS E-MAIL ME conley_brandi@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

86 months ago

Romy in San Diego, CA in San Diego, California said: I graduated 5-months ago and recently pass the CST.I have applied online and applied going to the diff hospitals in my area like Kaiser Perm.,Sharp,Scrips,Polamar and many others. The problem is most hospitals required or prefered a min 1 yr exp. My only experience is externship which is very limited. How can a fresh surgical tech grad gain a year experience if hospitals will not hire them.

Hi, Romy I got a job today as a sterile processing tech not surgical tech. I guess this is my way towards working in the as a surgical tech. Pay was very little but hopefully I can get in the or soon as a surgical tech.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

sud from Philadelphia PA in Clifton Heights, Pennsylvania

86 months ago

I think we face the same problems from coast to coast with issue that hospitals require one year experience to be able to get a job. I think AST should do something. They should fight for us. There is something wrong with the ciriculum then, there is no one like to have new grat. I actually call them up and told them what I think, even asked them," so why do we have this organization for then if you don't fight for us".

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

86 months ago

I agree with you. It is so sad that the school said that there grads get hired by hospitals but really not you can't even get an externship. They also they said that they will help you get a job ha! ha! I was lucky that I knew someone in the hospital just got and helped me get a job in the OR but not surgical tech job instrument job.

Jason in Oceanside, California

86 months ago

Is going into surgical tech a good choice? I have no hospital exp, and plan on attending glendale in oceanside. First gotta go through the interview process. BTW how was glendale as a school?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

SHELLY KING in Sacramento, California

85 months ago

HOW MUCH DO PLASTIC SURGEON TECH ACTUALLY MAKE. WHAT IS THE SLARY RANGE?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (23) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

SHELLY KING in Sacramento, California

85 months ago

Kathy in Los Angeles, California said: I graduated from Glendale Career College-Oceanside campus in 1998. I moved to Los Angeles and had a tough time finding a job because I did not have any "work experience". I finally gave in an applied for an orderly position. I told every Doctor that I came in contact with that I was a Surgical Tech and wanted to scrub. One Doctor listened to me a gave me an opportunity to scrub in. I transfered to a sister hospital that allowed me to "second scrub" so that I could get the "paid work experience" while I was working as a per diem Orderly/Transporter. I never gave up and also sent resumes to Plastic Surgery Offices. I ended up working (3) 12 hour shifts in Labor&Delivery and worked 1 to 2 days in Plastic Surgery. I have been working in Plastic Surgery full time since 2000 and LOVE IT! Yes, you will get needle sticks, unfortunately that comes with the job working with needles and blood.
If you want the job bad enough, you will do what it takes to get it!! Good Luck!

And what is your salary range?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Jojie Reid in Los Angeles, California

85 months ago

Kathy in Los Angeles, California said: I graduated from Glendale Career College-Oceanside campus in 1998. I moved to Los Angeles and had a tough time finding a job because I did not have any "work experience". I finally gave in an applied for an orderly position. I told every Doctor that I came in contact with that I was a Surgical Tech and wanted to scrub. One Doctor listened to me a gave me an opportunity to scrub in. I transfered to a sister hospital that allowed me to "second scrub" so that I could get the "paid work experience" while I was working as a per diem Orderly/Transporter. I never gave up and also sent resumes to Plastic Surgery Offices. I ended up working (3) 12 hour shifts in Labor&Delivery and worked 1 to 2 days in Plastic Surgery. I have been working in Plastic Surgery full time since 2000 and LOVE IT! Yes, you will get needle sticks, unfortunately that comes with the job working with needles and blood.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi kathy, i live in los angeles, and graduated 3 months ago. Having a hard time getting in hospitals because no experience.. any recommendations where they would be hiring? really desperate. thanks.

Luci in Los Angeles, California

85 months ago

Jojie Reid in Los Angeles, California said: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi kathy, i live in los angeles, and graduated 3 months ago. Having a hard time getting in hospitals because no experience.. any recommendations where they would be hiring? really desperate. thanks.

try registry like procel, surgical staff inc(SSi) just use your clnical plastic surgery

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

85 months ago

Luci in Los Angeles, California said: try registry like procel, surgical staff inc(SSi) just use your clnical plastic surgery

maybe to work as an inst. tech to start

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

gigi in Homestead, Florida

85 months ago

Ha! i have 2 months in liver transplants and vascular surgery and I still cant get hired! The one place that hired me expected me to be able to work alone with vascular surgery in 12 weeks! give me a break! now, getting hired is hellish! its ridiculous! they want exoperienced only but they wont hire you to give you the chance! why did i ever go to school? now i have to pay back 20 grand in student loans but I cant get a job!!! im so frustrated! if i were a nurse it'd be so much easier! florida stinks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

JoAnne in Chisago City, Minnesota

85 months ago

Dawn
Needle sticks are a common place in the OR as with anyother health care field. I have worked as a tech and have never been stuck with a needle or anything else. To avoid them place your cap on the mayo stand and using the syringe place the needle in the cap but do not hold the cap with your other hand. then you can put the cap back on with your other hand but only if the needle is in the cap.

Dawn in Essex, Maryland said: Are you guys really serious about needle sticks? That makes me nervous. Isnt there anyway that the OR can prevent the number of needle sticks a person gets. Im still in school and I have been taught about a NEUTRAL ZONE, where you and the surgeon decides on a specific area for sharps, does this method work? Thanks for your help!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

gigisan in Homestead, Florida

85 months ago

like, become an RN. get a job and go to school in the evening...RN's start out at around 26 dollars an hour,....not too shabby, plus the traveling RN perks are out of this world, thats what im doing, im almost done trying to gain employment as a tech.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

85 months ago

gigisan in Homestead, Florida said: like, become an RN. get a job and go to school in the evening...RN's start out at around 26 dollars an hour,....not too shabby, plus the traveling RN perks are out of this world, thats what im doing, im almost done trying to gain employment as a tech.

a lot of techs i know r doing that good idea

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

David Scurlock in Eden Prairie, Minnesota

85 months ago

I graduated from a Pharmacy Tech program over a year ago, and I still have not been able to obtain employment, even with 3 months of extern at a home infusion company. what a complete waste of $10,000 -

I went to school to get educated to get a job, and Im still unemployeed.
nobody wants to take that first step to give me a chance, I would even volunteer at this point if it would help me get my foot in the door.

84 months ago

gigi in Homestead, Florida said: Ha! i have 2 months in liver transplants and vascular surgery and I still cant get hired! The one place that hired me expected me to be able to work alone with vascular surgery in 12 weeks! give me a break! now, getting hired is hellish! its ridiculous! they want exoperienced only but they wont hire you to give you the chance! why did i ever go to school? now i have to pay back 20 grand in student loans but I cant get a job!!! im so frustrated! if i were a nurse it'd be so much easier! florida stinks!

I just read your email and started laughing because I feel the same way also wasted my money going to school. If I only knew what the job market for this job I would have choosen nursing. I made more money in my last job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

James Olden in Fort Wayne, Indiana

84 months ago

I am currently in school right now for a surg tech associates degree. I am reading all of these comments, and wandering what are the jobs like for hiring in fort wayne with no experience. Because obviously i am still in school.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

84 months ago

The Job opportunities stink. Your best bet is to send your resume to the ad's in the back of the surgical technician magazines that mention New Grads welcome to apply, etc. Also try to get hired where you do your internship. Other than that the opportunities are bleak without experience. Not impossible but hard as heck. Consider getting your nursing degree instead. after getting your surg tech thing, you can get into the accelerated nursing course and be making 27 an hour to start in less than a year. good luck.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

84 months ago

Jason in Oceanside, California said: Is going into surgical tech a good choice? I have no hospital exp, and plan on attending glendale in oceanside. First gotta go through the interview process. BTW how was glendale as a school?

NOOOOOO! go to nursing school instead! ST have a horrible time getting hired! i have been trying to get hired for 7 months now! i was excellent during my externship! if u can avoid it please do! got to nursing school instead! they will hire you before you even finish and the pay is awesome! I am going back to school this spring..nursing is the way to go!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

JohnS in Edina, Minnesota

84 months ago

James Olden in Fort Wayne, Indiana said: They all talked me into surg. tech. because i have a bunch of friends and family in nursing.And they all said there going to school for something else they hate nursing.You have to allways help the paitent, and they are allways really mean. My grandmother has been a nurse for 38years she cant stand it either.yea she made good money but was not worth it. So they trained her in delivering babys, and she said if she had to do it all over again she said surg tech is the way to go. She also said the pay was great once your foot was in the door, and you finally had expierence behind you. She told me that they make about close to 30 and hr., but they do work for only one doctor.

are you willing to work 8-16 hour days, day after day after day?
are you ok with needle sticks? I thnk you need to read what people
have said about being a surgical tech

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

James Olden in Fort Wayne, Indiana

84 months ago

The nurses work that all the time my family missed so many holiday get together because of working all the time. You are going to have that no matter what profession you are in, in the medical field. Every job any more stinks no matter what you do, you just got to do it and have no choice.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

84 months ago

Then dont work, choose to go on welfare and be miserable regardless pf the incredible amount of options available in nursing. I am going to be a traveling RN, make lots of money and I dont have kids nor do I want any so I'll be just fine thank you. Every couple of months Im going to go to a new area, from oregon to new york and colorado to new orleans...cant wait! Maybe you need to take a break or a vacation. seems like its more than work thats bothering you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Kathy in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

84 months ago

prospectiveadmin in Greenfield, Indiana said: Have you considered the military? They are in great need of surgical personnel.

Also, have you considered doing something else? Anything else?

I have been trapped in the debilitating, dead end grind of being a CST for 15 miserable years. It is pure hell trying to escape the CST trap. You can't take traditional classes in order to further your education because of call and general fatigue from scrubbing surgery after surgery for 8-16 hours a day or longer. I won't even go into the needle sticks you will be getting or all the type double "A" personnalities that will have authority over you and will make your life a living hell.

Listen to me.

Chalk what you have done so far up to a good life's experience and do something else.

Do anything else.

THis person must not be very good at their job. Don't listen to people like this, they would be miserable at anything they do.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Ann Wendell Swedish Medical Center in Seattle, Washington

84 months ago

Depending on where you are living, getting a job soon after you've finished school or a certificate program can be a challenge - even in healthcare where the need for qualified people is huge. Any practical experience in your new field you can gain (externship, etc.) always helps as does highlighting other work experience where you may have gained transferable skills.

I hope that some of the people posting here might take a look at the opportunities we have available here at Swedish Medical Center in Seattle for both Surg Techs and Sterile Processing Techs at www.swedish.org/jobs . I understand that relocation is just not an option for some, but if it is for you consider Seattle and Swedish. In an independent study Swedish was named the area's best hospital, with the best doctors, nurses, and overall care in a variety of specialty areas. Swedish employees are also among the highest-paid health-care workers in the Seattle area. We enjoy a wide range of benefits including a choice of insurance benefits, a 401(k) retirement plan, paid commuting plans, assistance with relocation expenses, and the possibility of flex hours and shifts. Swedish is not only committed to being the best place to receive care, but also the best place to work.

Thanks for your consideration!

Ann

Ann Wendell
Talent Acquisition
Swedish Medical Center
ann.wendell@swedish.org
www.swedish.org/jobs
www.swedish.org/referralreward

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

paula in Sacramento, California

83 months ago

James Olden in Fort Wayne, Indiana said: I am currently in school right now for a surg tech associates degree. I am reading all of these comments, and wandering what are the jobs like for hiring in fort wayne with no experience. Because obviously i am still in school.

hi james.i grduated in 03 and i had to wait 3 mo for my extern then i trav to stockton everyday for it.then when i was done there were no openings.ive been in sterile processing ever since.the school dont tell u that instead of waiting you can find your own extern site. get it set up so you dont have space between. but the key is getting hired with the same hosp as your site.and when you do your extern always be polite and dont be timid.your goal is to get hired and get that first years exp.then you can go anywhere. good luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

paula in Sacramento, California

83 months ago

James Olden in Fort Wayne, Indiana said: The nurses work that all the time my family missed so many holiday get together because of working all the time. You are going to have that no matter what profession you are in, in the medical field. Every job any more stinks no matter what you do, you just got to do it and have no choice.

james, finish school and give scrubbing that first year.then if you like it go back to school and do your RN but STAY IN THE OR.as an or nurse you can still scrub but get paid as a nurse. and do 3- 12 hr shifts or do on -call so you can choose your schedule.the object is to work an 8hr shift but get paid as if you had 3-jobs...... theres nothing like the OR and your not dealing with to many peaple because there sedated.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Rachael in Jacksonville, North Carolina

83 months ago

In my opinion SurgicalTechnology is a waste of time. They tell you that they will help you find a job, that is a bunch of bs. I have held an Associates of Applied Science in Surgical technology for at least 3 years, Which only cost 27,000 in loans I have to pay back, but can't get job 1 because the only experience I have is the intern/externship that was about 6 months. If I had of known this was going to happen I would have gone into nursing.Good luck to anyone thinking about going into the Surg Tech field.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Elena in Hollywood, Florida

83 months ago

I agree with all these comments complaining about the Surg Tech field. I've been going through hell looking for a job, and no one wants to give me the oppurtunity because of my lack of experience (only internship/externship). I believe that this program, because of all the flaws, should be "Cheaper" and school should stop selling the B.S propaganda to the students. It is very unfair and unprofessional to have all the students graduating and not able to recieve an opportunity to get ACTUAL experience. I wont even get into the DEBT that is brought upon us and unable to be payed off without struggle.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

83 months ago

I agree with you totally so does all of my classmates. Empty promises from a stupid school. The school placement per didn't even call me not once since I got out in Aug 07.

83 months ago

Rachael in Jacksonville, North Carolina said: In my opinion SurgicalTechnology is a waste of time. They tell you that they will help you find a job, that is a bunch of bs. I have held an Associates of Applied Science in Surgical technology for at least 3 years, Which only cost 27,000 in loans I have to pay back, but can't get job 1 because the only experience I have is the intern/externship that was about 6 months. If I had of known this was going to happen I would have gone into nursing.Good luck to anyone thinking about going into the Surg Tech field.

you are right I wish I just went to nursing school instead. I also think it is a waste of time and money. I just got out of st school and working in the instrument room taking a huge pay cut and not knowing when I will be given a chance to transfer in the OR as a tech. I'm so upset. I wish I would have found this site before I went to school.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

cb in Sacramento, California

83 months ago

I've been reading everyone comments and wanted to share my experience in job searching. I was in banking for 17 yrs.(13 yrs. w/ the last employer) and lost my job when I decided to go back to school. I went to a jr. college in the Bay Area and took a medical lab assistant program, graduated and then found out that the Dept. of Health was taking about 6-12 mos. to issue the phlebotomy license. I couldn't wait and found a job in the escrow/title business. Worked for one company for two years. During that time I was laid off, rehired, promoted and laid off again. Now I'm watching other friends & ex-coworkers losing their jobs and companies closing down offices. The market is terrible for jobs right now....regardless of the field. I know of so many people looking for a job...some of them have bachelor degrees and are applying at Home Depot & Lowes....I'm not kidding. I can't find a job in any of my previous fields nor can I find a job doing phlebotomy. Hopefully the market will turn its self around soon but in the meantime hang in there...something has to turn up. :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

M in Los Angeles, California

82 months ago

I have been surgical Tech for 11yrs. The hospital I did my externship at hired me before I graduated. I worked hard and after 2 yrs. of hospital work I started working in the world of plastic surgery. I have been making over one hundred thousand dollars for the past four years. If your willing to work long hard hours The money is there. I make more then most R.N's and I love doing surgery. I preform all the tasks of a first assistant during surgery. If you are a good tech, try to get any job at the hospital and before you know it work will pop up for you!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (20) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

M in Los Angeles, California

82 months ago

If a hospital will not hire in you in the O.R, then try central supply, try out patient surgery or try working for any company that might come in and provide services for that hospital. When I did my training in the hospital I didn't just stay the required 8hrs. I would stay until all the cases were done for that day in the O.R. and then I would go down to central supply and help them finish the day. If you are a good tech and hard working then finding a job shouldn't be that hard. A good tech has doctors requesting to work with them. You have to go over and beyond what is expected of you to get a hospital to notice you. Hope this helps.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (21) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Tonia in Vancouver, Washington

82 months ago

I finished st school almost a year ago and still cannot find a job. I was told by my school that it was because I was in an area that had a job recession so they could do nothing for me. Never mind that I applied for 15 jobs during this time and always got passed over by a more qualified person. I did my externship at an outpatient ortho center and was told when I finished my externship that they would have hired me, but they felt I should have experience in other fields as well. It has definately NOT been worth the 20 grand I spent to get this education.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

susana in Los Angeles, California

82 months ago

Danny in Tampa, Florida said: Which school did you attend for the surg tech program?

everest college is the best i promisse

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

California Labor Law Attorney in Long Beach, California

82 months ago

it is??

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

82 months ago

I went to Cambridge College. Their parent company is High-Tech institute. They are the worst!!! I had almost 20 teachers in a year. Some of them from other schools they had flown in for a couple of weeks and I also had the MA teacher, the professional development teacher, the MA director, and even the massage therapy teacher when they absolutely had NO one else left. I had at least 3 ST directors, 5 externship directors (which may be why it was so hard to get one!) and 2 presidents. At one point in time it was so bad that we couldn't have lab because we had no supplies to work with. BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

82 months ago

about 1 and 1/2 yrs. had to wait a month to get an extern site and since it was an outpatient and not a hospital I was there an extra month since they didn't always have patients. found out later that with the money I spent and the time I spent there I could have gotten an associates degree at another college rather than just the diploma that I got.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

82 months ago

very nice..

check out www.collectovertime.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Maury Alston in Lawrenceville, Georgia

81 months ago

Hi. I am having the same problem here in Atlanta. I have been here 10 months and gone on 2 interviews. I send out resumes like gangbusters and get no response. And here, one just can't walk in and talk to a recruiter unless you are a nurse. I changed careers at 39 and found something I really love. Now I can't find a job and may have to revert back to the same dead-end jobs I left when I went back to school. I am trying to stay positive, but life is really not good right about now

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

81 months ago

so what is the plan?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Walter in Whittier, California

81 months ago

I think you need a permit to beg at the highway these days..in any case, it seems you are ambitious and that will get you far!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Maury in Lawrenceville, Georgia

81 months ago

Thanks Walter. I hope so. I didn't come this far to "give up the ghost" now.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

81 months ago

The military is dangerous.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.