We are looking for a Systems Analyst for a Government client.
Description: The candidate will provide requirements analysis management for complex legacy and new development software application systems. Extract user needs and convert them into use cases specifying requirements and business rules. Articulate requirements to a design and development group and assist in conversion to design specifications. Assist testing group in developing test cases to the requirements. Serve as liaison between the end users and development community. Maintain requirements baseline using Rational RequisitePro.
- Thorough understanding of the system lifecycle process. - Experience with large systems.
- Understanding of the gathering, analysis and decomposition of requirements.
- Conceptual knowledge of how to create a system design from requirements, business rules and use cases.
- Ability to work with software developers, testers, system users, and government personnel
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- BS/MS in Information Technology, Computer Science, System Engineering or other technical area.
- Familiarity with Oracle, PowerBuilder; .Net framework and modeling is a plus. - 5-7 Years experience as a Business/Requirements Analyst.
PLEASE NOTE: • Must be a US Citizen with the ability to obtain a Secret Security Clearance. Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.•
For consideration send your resume to email@example.com