SETTING-UP RAPID REFUND

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 126)
Page:   1  2  3  Next »   Last »

MARIA in Arcadia, California

116 months ago

HELLO

I'M A NEW TAX PREPARER. I WANT TO OFFER MY CUSTOMERS RAPID REFUND, BUT I DON'T KNOW WHERE OR HOW TO GET STARTED. CAN SOMEONE HELP? THANKS!

E-MAIL ME AT hferia@msn.com.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (56) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

ysidro in La Jolla, California

114 months ago

Hi Maria,

I use a company called Refunds Today. They have all the services like the big tax preparation companies. They are reasonable price for their software. The only drawback is you have to know about taxes because the help options are not very clear. I have a friend who uses Tax Works and he is new at this.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Steve in Norcross, Georgia

110 months ago

MARIA in Arcadia, California said: HELLO

I'M A NEW TAX PREPARER. I WANT TO OFFER MY CUSTOMERS RAPID REFUND, BUT I DON'T KNOW WHERE OR HOW TO GET STARTED. CAN SOMEONE HELP? THANKS!

E-MAIL ME AT hferia@msn.com.

Check out www.1040works.com.

Steve

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Adam in Orlando, Florida

103 months ago

MARIA in Arcadia, California said: HELLO

I'M A NEW TAX PREPARER. I WANT TO OFFER MY CUSTOMERS RAPID REFUND, BUT I DON'T KNOW WHERE OR HOW TO GET STARTED. CAN SOMEONE HELP? THANKS!

E-MAIL ME AT hferia@msn.com.

Hello Maria and others trying to . My wife is trying to set everything up to do rapid refund also. She is going to use Santa Barber Bank. Most of the banks deadline have already passed to get setup for rapid refund. You have to start getting setup before the end of the year. Since, it's so late, you are probably limited to using Pro Series. You can get their Basic Professional Package online for $299.You get 50 free electronic files. The RAL's will incur additional fees from the bank which of course will be passed on to your customers. You will need to get an application from the irs for your electronic filing Id number, a personal ID number and an employer ID number to identify your business. You can apply for one at www.irs.gov. Then, you have to get a fingerprint card from the sheriff's office to send in with your application to get your electronic filing ID number. Once you get that, you can get the Pro Series Software and let them get you set up with Santa Barber Bank. Then, you'll be able to do the Rapid Refunds. The number to Santa Barber Bank is 1-800-779-7228. You are going to need an electronic filing ID number. You can apply for one at www.irs.gov

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

G. Powell in Chicago, Illinois

103 months ago

I,m a tax preparer I have my license and I want to know how I can set up my clients so they can get a rapid refund.I want to have my own business at home, I'm currently working for another company. Can you send me information on how to get started?

Email address: Geesvolume@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Fernando Basil in Boston, Massachusetts

98 months ago

I'm a tax preparer and I have approve my EFIN number, I just need to do a relationship with any bank, coul you tell me what I have to do and what about the credit if has to be very good.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Steve in Gainesville, Georgia

98 months ago

Most banks are becoming very choosy about who they are approving now. If you have any challenges with getting approved, you can look to Refund Advantage (www.refund-advantage.com).

Tell them Steve Smith sent ya!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Steve in Gainesville, Georgia

98 months ago

G. Powell in Chicago, Illinois said: I,m a tax preparer I have my license and I want to know how I can set up my clients so they can get a rapid refund.I want to have my own business at home, I'm currently working for another company. Can you send me information on how to get started?

Email address: Geesvolume@yahoo.com

Did you get any responses on how to get started?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Mike Sash in Pekin, Illinois

98 months ago

With NTS Services Corp, you can get setup with TaxVision Software and we will actually run you through the process of getting pre-approved with our bank. It's a great way to get started early. Check our website at www.ntslink.com for more details. Also, you can call us at <Edited by Host: Contact Info Removed> New preparers, ask about our "Starter Package".

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Mike Sash in Pekin, Illinois

98 months ago

<Edited by Host: Contact Info Removed> to ask about the Starter Package

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Tyler in Durham, North Carolina

92 months ago

Is it hard to get a Electronic Filing ID number from the IRS?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

dinabrown in Murfreesboro, Tennessee

92 months ago

Tyler in Durham, North Carolina said: Is it hard to get a Electronic Filing ID number from the IRS?

It is not hard to do, but it is a little late in the year to be trying to do so and you will not be able to do RALS as the deadline has passed to sign up with the banks.

If you are wanting to do taxes this year I am offering people to work under me do prepare taxes and offer RALS. You maintain your clients.

Let me know if you are interested by emailing me at info@affordtax.com.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

williams0049@*****.*** in Cleveland, Ohio

92 months ago

i want to use your service for my banking process , i am a tax prepaer and i do e-filing

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

spstax

91 months ago

We just got approved this week for EFIN. Does anyone know who we can setup with to still offer RAL and other bank products.

Thanks everyone

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

dinabrown in Murfreesboro, Tennessee

91 months ago

spstax said: We just got approved this week for EFIN. Does anyone know who we can setup with to still offer RAL and other bank products.

Thanks everyone

The deadline has passed for all new EFINS to apply for RAL...don't know about other bank products

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Que in Mason, Ohio

91 months ago

MARIA in Arcadia, California said: HELLO

I'M A NEW TAX PREPARER. I WANT TO OFFER MY CUSTOMERS RAPID REFUND, BUT I DON'T KNOW WHERE OR HOW TO GET STARTED. CAN SOMEONE HELP? THANKS!

E-MAIL ME AT hferia@msn.com.

Maria
I,m in the same boat. Did you find a bank that offers rapid refunds? Help

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

spstax

91 months ago

Has anyone yet found a place to late sign up for RAL?

email:

spstax@aol.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

413 Taxes in Lufkin, Texas

91 months ago

I just got my EFIN, and after speaking to two different software companies (Refunds Today and Abacus) it is my understanding that you can not do Instant or Regular RALs your first year with EFIN. You can only do PERCs, which can take 8-14 days, and I don't see how you can compete with other tax offices. Has anyone else experienced this?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

AmieJS in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

85 months ago

I am looking for a training course to do tax prep at home. I want to use ProSeries tax software. Any suggestions for an online training course? I have done simple returns and Schedule C returns in the past. I appreciate any info you can give me!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

AmieJS in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

85 months ago

Yes...I am looking for a course to become a tax preparer. I have looked at the income tax school and nattax.com. Was just looking for feedback on these or others like them.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Martha Casstaneda in Wayne, New Jersey

84 months ago

Dina Brown in Murfreesboro, Tennessee said: It is not hard to do, but it is a little late in the year to be trying to do so and you will not be able to do RALS as the deadline has passed to sign up with the banks.

If you are wanting to do taxes this year I am offering people to work under me do prepare taxes and offer RALS. You maintain your clients.

Let me know if you are interested by emailing me at info@affordtax.com.

I have my EFIN and Transmitter Code. I have purchased Drake Software. Is it possible that I can work under for the 20010 tax season?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Martha Castaneda in Wayne, New Jersey

84 months ago

How does it work that I work under you? I am planning in opening my tax preparation business in 2010 in Washington, DC but I am in need of training to be able to prepare small businesses taxes. Can I work under your guidance? Please advise. Thanks a lot for your help!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

E-FILE-INSTRUCTORS in Irving, Texas

84 months ago

Yes

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Martha Castaneda in Washington, District of Columbia

84 months ago

I want to open my new business as a tax preparer. I need a mentor or someone who would not mind to share his/her experience with someone new one in the industry like myself. I already have my EFIN and Transmitter code. I am debating if I should start from home or rent a location. I have a good location in mind and the rent is not that high. Also I am working FT and I don't want to quit my job until I know I can replace my salary with this type of business. Any advise?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Dana S. in Smyrna, Georgia

84 months ago

Martha Casstaneda in Wayne, New Jersey said: I have my EFIN and Transmitter Code. I have purchased Drake Software. Is it possible that I can work under for the 20010 tax season?

Martha, take a look at these folks: www.dmg-global.net (TaxBiz)
I'm thinking about going with them in 2010.

Hope this helped.
Dana

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

lau7gran in Supply, North Carolina

84 months ago

I am confused now that I looked to a different answers, either I can use RAL'S thi coming season, if I just got my EFIN?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Martha Castaneda in Washington, District of Columbia

83 months ago

Sorry for my delay. I spent 3 days in NY in the Nationwide Tax Forum to meet IRS official, attend many workshops & netowork. I am back in town. I purchased Drake software and I believe am ready to start marketing for 2010 tax season. I would like to offer rapid refund, can you help me out with that?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

s.perry in Fort Worth, Texas

83 months ago

I've tried contacting Lawrence Hill several times has anyone been able to get a hold to him?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Georgia EA in Gainesville, Georgia

83 months ago

No. Is there a particular question you have? I can be reached at kwm8340@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

s.perry in Fort Worth, Texas

83 months ago

This is my 1st year with a efin and I'm trying to find a software and a back that will let me efile this year! Has anyone had any luck?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Georgia EA in Gainesville, Georgia

83 months ago

Yep. Shoot me an email with a phone number and I can share with you what I've found.
kwm8340@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

A.O.Enterprises in Miami, Florida

83 months ago

hello Greeting, im am lookin for some direction into starting my own ta preperation business i have my EFIN, i am looking for tax software and some advice as to get involved in with RapidRefunds

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Tax Services in Morrow, Georgia

83 months ago

If anyone is interested in Offering their clients Rapid refunds, or have your fees automatically deducted from your clients refund email me @ tax_preparer70@yahoo.com

My business offers other tax preparer the opportunity to do so... there is no sign-up fee and a free tax course is offered as well.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Questions in Atlanta, Georgia

83 months ago

A.O.Enterprises in Miami, Florida said: hello Greeting, im am lookin for some direction into starting my own ta preperation business i have my EFIN, i am looking for tax software and some advice as to get involved in with RapidRefunds

Hi A.O.
Here's who I've decided to go with: taxbiz.dmg-global.net
They were very helpful.

Hope everything works out for you!

Q.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

totalpkg69 in Marietta, Georgia

82 months ago

Info on how to start an office and the use of EFIN under other offices etc.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

totalpkg69 in Marietta, Georgia

82 months ago

help on starting a new office, what are the steps

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Dina Brown in Smyrna, Tennessee

80 months ago

I use Taxwise online and I will be using Chase Bank

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

eli1963 in santa ana, California

79 months ago

I just recently got my certificate to do taxes, but have manny questions, I hope some one can help. Can someone recomend a user friendly software that charges for by the filing and not one large fee. Also, can provide some information about the rapid refund process. I thank you all in advance for your assistance in this matter.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

chuckmccabe in Richmond, Virginia

79 months ago

Here are some tax software options to check out:
Taxware Systems, Inc.
TaxWise Pay-Per-Return
Proseries Basic Edition
Fileyourtaxes.com New ERO
OLTPro

I would ask the software vendor you choose about service bureaus that you can use for bank products.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Melindak in North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

79 months ago

Trying to find a refund bank.Been and ERO for 6 years, Most banks have closed enrollment. Have been very sick and wasn't going to open, but changed mind.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

prad in West Palm Beach, Florida

79 months ago

i'm jean pradel i being using proserie software for many years with santa babara bank every year , but this tax season i just received an email from them let me know they cannot offer RAL i try to call proserie company they refer me to refund -advantage for the refund anticirpation loan section, but i don't see where to apply for an application, i need help please i need someone immediately to help me establish an account with refund -advantage right now please e-mail me back or open an account for me.

e-mail me at jeandel1231@netzero.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Hayu288 in Elyria, Ohio

79 months ago

I have been doing RAL's for 3 years with Santa Barbara, today in turmoil over what to do. Santa Barbara annouced last night they are not offering RAL's Please anyone with info than can help it would be much appreciated. This situation is dire!!

Thanks
Sue

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Hayu288 in Elyria, Ohio

79 months ago

Opps forgot my email hayu288@aol.com

Thanks in advance!!!

Sue

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Mike Sash in Pekin, Illinois

79 months ago

For those who've lost their RAL ability and are restricted to RAC only... NTS has an online bank application that will work with any tax package. Competitive price for a RAC with a $14 guaranteed rebate on each RAC! No other bank is paying close to that. www.ntslink.com - contact us. Ask about QIK FUNDS WEB APPLICATION.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Colby in Stone Mountain, Georgia

79 months ago

Hayu288 in Elyria, Ohio said: I have been doing RAL's for 3 years with Santa Barbara, today in turmoil over what to do. Santa Barbara annouced last night they are not offering RAL's Please anyone with info than can help it would be much appreciated. This situation is dire!!

Thanks
Sue

We are building relationships with other tax businesses that don't have access to bank products. We offer All bank products including Ral. Please email at teresa@advancetaxprep.com and forward contact number so that we may discuss. Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

owners@*****.*** in West Chester, Ohio

79 months ago

Colby in Stone Mountain, Georgia said: We are building relationships with other tax businesses that don't have access to bank products. We offer All bank products including Ral. Please email at teresa@advancetaxprep.com and forward contact number so that we may discuss. Thanks

We’re currently considering offering RALs to qualified, established tax preparers, who lost that opportunity dealing with SBBT. Please email us at owners@goqtax.com to discuss.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

owners@*****.*** in West Chester, Ohio

79 months ago

We’re currently considering offering RALs to qualified, established tax preparers, who lost that opportunity dealing with SBBT. Please email us at owners@goqtax.com to discuss.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

owners@*****.*** in West Chester, Ohio

79 months ago

Hayu288 in Elyria, Ohio said: I have been doing RAL's for 3 years with Santa Barbara, today in turmoil over what to do. Santa Barbara annouced last night they are not offering RAL's Please anyone with info than can help it would be much appreciated. This situation is dire!!

Thanks
Sue

We’re currently considering offering RALs to qualified, established tax preparers, who lost that opportunity dealing with SBBT. Please email us at owners@goqtax.com to discuss.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Qtax in Hamilton, Ohio

79 months ago

Melindak in North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina said: Trying to find a refund bank.Been and ERO for 6 years, Most banks have closed enrollment. Have been very sick and wasn't going to open, but changed mind.

We’re currently considering offering RALs to qualified, established tax preparers, who lost that opportunity dealing with SBBT. Please email us at owners@goqtax.com to discuss.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

andrew in Miami, Florida

79 months ago

Adam in Orlando, Florida said: Hello Maria and others trying to . My wife is trying to set everything up to do rapid refund also. She is going to use Santa Barber Bank. Most of the banks deadline have already passed to get setup for rapid refund. You have to start getting setup before the end of the year. Since, it's so late, you are probably limited to using Pro Series. You can get their Basic Professional Package online for $299.You get 50 free electronic files. The RAL's will incur additional fees from the bank which of course will be passed on to your customers. You will need to get an application from the irs for your electronic filing Id number, a personal ID number and an employer ID number to identify your business. You can apply for one at www.irs.gov . Then, you have to get a fingerprint card from the sheriff's office to send in with your application to get your electronic filing ID number. Once you get that, you can get the Pro Series Software and let them get you set up with Santa Barber Bank. Then, you'll be able to do the Rapid Refunds. The number to Santa Barber Bank is . You are going to need an electronic filing ID number. You can apply for one at www.irs.gov

Adam can I contact you directly? I'm also in Florida and have some specific questions as it pertans to state of Florida.

Andrew

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  3  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.