BLOUST IS GREAT

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Mendy in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

73 months ago

I DONT KNOW IF ANY OF YOU HAVE HEARD ABOUT BLOUST....

THERE, YOU CAN CREATE A FREE TEACHER WEBSITE FOR YOUR CLASS. THE STUDENTS SIGN UP FOR ACCOUNTS AND INTERACT IN A SAFE "MYSPACE TYPE" COMMUNITY. STUDENTS AND TEACHERS CREATE THEIR OWN PROFILE WITH FUN LAYOUTS, "FRIENDS" AND "COMMENTS" AND EVERYTHING!

MY STUDENTS AND THEIR PARENTS ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT. I CAN UPLOAD PHOTOS, AND SPELLING WORDS, AND CLASS NOTES, AND UPDATES. STUDENTS CAN ALSO POST CLASS NEWS!

IT IS AWESOME AND I REALLY THINK IT IS THE NEXT BEST THING FOR CLASSROOMS! BEST PART-THE KIDS ARE TOTALLY INTO IT!

IF YOU WANT TO SEE MINE FOR A BETTER IDEA OF WHAT ITS LIKE CHECK IT OUT:

WWW.BLOUST.COM/MENDY

IF YOU WANT TO SIGN UP JUST VISIT:

WWW.BLOUST.COM

ENJOY!
Erika Mendy
Fifth Grade Teacher
Ramblewood Elementary

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Joan in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

73 months ago

We use Bloust at my school...I cant imagine being without it..my students love it.

Mendy in Fort Lauderdale, Florida said: I DONT KNOW IF ANY OF YOU HAVE HEARD ABOUT BLOUST....

THERE, YOU CAN CREATE A FREE TEACHER WEBSITE FOR YOUR CLASS. THE STUDENTS SIGN UP FOR ACCOUNTS AND INTERACT IN A SAFE "MYSPACE TYPE" COMMUNITY. STUDENTS AND TEACHERS CREATE THEIR OWN PROFILE WITH FUN LAYOUTS, "FRIENDS" AND "COMMENTS" AND EVERYTHING!

MY STUDENTS AND THEIR PARENTS ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT. I CAN UPLOAD PHOTOS, AND SPELLING WORDS, AND CLASS NOTES, AND UPDATES. STUDENTS CAN ALSO POST CLASS NEWS!

IT IS AWESOME AND I REALLY THINK IT IS THE NEXT BEST THING FOR CLASSROOMS! BEST PART-THE KIDS ARE TOTALLY INTO IT!

IF YOU WANT TO SEE MINE FOR A BETTER IDEA OF WHAT ITS LIKE CHECK IT OUT:

WWW.BLOUST.COM/MENDY

IF YOU WANT TO SIGN UP JUST VISIT:

WWW.BLOUST.COM

ENJOY!
Erika Mendy
Fifth Grade Teacher
Ramblewood Elementary

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.