chinese and English teacher

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Sunyiyi in Korea, Republic of

81 months ago

My contract will be finished at January 10th. I have my original diploma and sealed transcript of academic records.
I can take everything if you need from me. I'm a chinese and I will go back China spend my holiday soon. If you want more information from me let me know!,Thanks!

My Introduction

First my Chinese name is sun yiyi, English name is Vivian, it is really agreat honor to have this opportunity for this message, I would like to answer whatever you may raise, and I hope I can make a good performance .I will introduce myself briefly am 27 years old, I was born in Heilongjiang province, northeast of china. I graduated from Hennas University. My major subject is Accounting. I was study English about 2 years in UK the same time I had the part time teach chines job too. When I come back China I was work in Joy English school, and chinese public school about four years. Now, I'm teach English and chinese in Korea. I looking for new school for my next year. So can I have some information from your school about teach job for 2008. I'm work in Seoul now and
I can speak Chinese and English! Hope get your message soon! Thanks for reading and Happy new year!
PS Fours Years Bachelors degree
Education degree
Certificate of results of test of Putonghua (Mandarin) proficiency
2000-2003 Study languary in UK
2003-2006 Teach English in China
( Chinese Public school; EF international language school; Joy children English school;)
2007-Now Teach English in korea ( EFL)
PhoneNub ; 0082 010 2660 9899

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Laszlo in Szentendre, Hungary

69 months ago

Hi,
I live in Hungary,
I am looking for a good english teacher here!
What about a move?

Laszlo

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.