EMPLOYMENT CANDIDATE

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

STEVEN J PELLEGRINO in Little Falls, New York

70 months ago

I RECENTLY MOVED TO UP-STATE NY AND AM FINDING IT DIFFICULT TO AQUIRE A MEANINGFUL FULL TIME POSITION IN THE MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN, REPAIR AND TROUBLESHOOTING POSITIONS. I HAVE AN ASSOCIATES DEGREE IN ELECTRONICS AND OVER 25 YEARS IN THE REPAIR,MAINTENANCE, AND TROUBLESHOOTING AREAS. I AM DEDICATED, ON TIME, NEVER TAKE NON-EMERGENCY TIME OFF AND OWN MY OWN TRANSPORTATION. PLEASEE-MAIL IF INTERESTED

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Jessica Sabes in Poughkeepsie, New York

49 months ago

Hi Steven,

I am very interested in knowing more about your experience in the technology field. We are looking to hire for a computer troubleshooting position and I would love to speak with you further about this. You seem like the perfect fit for our company but I would love to hear from you so we can move forward. Thank you for your time Steven and I look forward t speaking with you soon.

Jessica M. Sabes
Human Resources
TechNETplus_NY

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

barka_doudou in Cheraga, Algeria

49 months ago

electromechanic diploma _english diploma_06 years experience in oil and gas company

Jessica Sabes in Poughkeepsie, New York

49 months ago

STEVEN J PELLEGRINO in Little Falls, New York said: I RECENTLY MOVED TO UP-STATE NY AND AM FINDING IT DIFFICULT TO AQUIRE A MEANINGFUL FULL TIME POSITION IN THE MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN, REPAIR AND TROUBLESHOOTING POSITIONS. I HAVE AN ASSOCIATES DEGREE IN ELECTRONICS AND OVER 25 YEARS IN THE REPAIR,MAINTENANCE, AND TROUBLESHOOTING AREAS. I AM DEDICATED, ON TIME, NEVER TAKE NON-EMERGENCY TIME OFF AND OWN MY OWN TRANSPORTATION. PLEASEE-MAIL IF INTERESTED

Steven,
Please email me with your resume at technetplusjobs@hotmail.com. Thank you

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.