Starting out...

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

How did you get your start doing telemarketer work, and what career moves did you make to get to your current position?

Do you need a particular educational background?

Reply - Report abuse

veronika in El Paso, Texas

92 months ago

I was employed with no prior telemarketinh experience.
Out of 25 people in my training class which was 11 weeks long only 4 remian. The jon is extremly tedious and frustrating. All that is required is a high school diploma or GED.
Currently I am looking for other employment.
I WILL NEVER GO BACK TO TELECOMMUNICATIONS!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

William in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

79 months ago

veronika in El Paso, Texas said: I was employed with no prior telemarketinh experience.
Out of 25 people in my training class which was 11 weeks long only 4 remian. The jon is extremly tedious and frustrating. All that is required is a high school diploma or GED.
Currently I am looking for other employment.
I WILL NEVER GO BACK TO TELECOMMUNICATIONS!!![/QUOTE

Veronike, If you get this, I currently have telemarketing firm where you can work from your home. Easy money, and the job is being a Appointment Setter, setting appointments for our Insurance Agents. Its very easy and impossible to make less then 25 an hour. call my job line 724-409-4420

Cynthia Christopher in Athens, Texas

72 months ago

William in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania said:

William I have experience in appt. setting and making reservations over the phone, both at a call center and working from home. I am currently working from home (appt.setting). I only make $3.00 pr/appt. Is that opportunity still available? I'm interested! Help!

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.